France Attacks
Since the stuff got deleted in the other thread.

Seems they have a hostage situation with the two remaining suspects surrounded. Go France! GIGN ftw.
Thanks given by:
There is a 3rd guy who killed a police offer yesterday. He knew personally the two suspects of the attack against charlie hebdo. We don't know where he is now. He was last seen 1 km far from where i live D:

Lets hope they will catch them alive.
Thanks given by:
(09 Jan 15, 01:26PM)Luc@s Wrote: We don't know where he is now. He was last seen 1 km far from where i live D:

Porte De Vincennes...

There would be another hostage with the guy from yesterday (at Montrouge) also involved...
Is that now farther away from you?
Thanks given by:
i thought this only happened in america...
Thanks given by:
Americans are crazy and have weapons

France has fundamentalist muslims, which is basicly what I wrote above^
Thanks given by:
Looks like they killed the two brothers.
Thanks given by:
Glad those dogs died. I wonder how Lucas and the other french people around lived these last 8 hours.
Thanks given by:
(09 Jan 15, 06:05PM)Andrez Wrote: Glad those dogs died. I wonder how Lucas and the other french people around lived these last 8 hours.

Annoyed by the TV who spammed a lot of false informations and way too much suppositions.
Thanks given by:
(09 Jan 15, 01:46PM)MathiasB Wrote:
(09 Jan 15, 01:26PM)Luc@s Wrote: We don't know where he is now. He was last seen 1 km far from where i live D:

Porte De Vincennes...

There would be another hostage with the guy from yesterday (at Montrouge) also involved...
Is that now farther away from you?

actually at the time i wrote this his car was left in Arcueil, and it was the last place where he knew he was.
I take the subway there every week...

I still cannot believe they killed charb, cabu, maris... :/
Thanks given by:
What a comedy three terrorists driving a Citroen HDI, wearing hoods, no problems ... approaching Charlie Hebdo and killing 12 persons, no security no people in street, the video shows the terrorist seems shooing at the man's down head but no blood and the man still moving, and who the fuck was the recorder?
this is propaganda, french secret services are so dumb and also people who believe this event is made by two islamic shit terrorists. i don't tolerate these attacks from shit islamics nor from governments.
we are victims of media and governments. fight for peace & hummanity.
Thanks given by:
What I really ask myself is why don't they even put effort to make some blood and gore stuff out of these 'footages'... I mean, they even put two CGI planes in 9/11... Whatever
Thanks given by:
(09 Jan 15, 09:07PM)Queens.KING Wrote: What a comedy three terrorists driving a Citroen HDI, wearing hoods, no problems ... approaching Charlie Hebdo and killing 12 persons, no security no people in street, the video shows the terrorist seems shooing at the man's down head but no blood and the man still moving, and who the fuck was the recorder?
this is propaganda, french secret services are so dumb and also people who believe this event is made by two islamic shit terrorists. i don't tolerate these attacks from shit islamics nor from governments.

why would you post this ? are you assuming we are as retarded as you and we will think the same ?
Thanks given by:
(09 Jan 15, 09:07PM)Queens.KING Wrote: What a comedy three terrorists driving a Citroen HDI, wearing hoods, no problems ... approaching Charlie Hebdo and killing 12 persons, no security no people in street, the video shows the terrorist seems shooing at the man's down head but no blood and the man still moving, and who the fuck was the recorder?

I hope this is a fucking joke.
Thanks given by:
(09 Jan 15, 09:07PM)Queens.KING Wrote: the video shows the terrorist seems shooing at the man's down head but no blood and the man still moving

Well, go tell that to the family of the poor man...
Thanks given by:
(09 Jan 15, 09:07PM)Queens.KING Wrote: ILLUMINATI

we all know who is really responsible behind this propaganda.

Thanks given by:
middle age minded people in Europe :/ They do very bad job for their religion. Educated people in islam should help or it will be disaster. It will take 5 years, intervals for elections, political parties will be anti-islamic and it will turn in nacism against islamic people. In east europe there are 9 of 10 men against islam now. very good job ...
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
The joke is how terrorists could leave their identity papers in the car, frenchs are as bad in propaganda as in movies.
Thanks given by:
(09 Jan 15, 10:33PM)Queens.KING Wrote: The joke is how terrorists could leave their identity papers in the car, frenchs are as bad in propaganda as in movies.

lol ok
Thanks given by:
Carry on with such comments and you'll face a ban, talking like this you're not worth more than those tossers.
Thanks given by:
I admire you for remaining this calm, if i had any way to do it he would already be banned.
Thanks given by:
Let him the freedom of speech we are all fighting for.

Just tell me why would they make that "movie" ?

Edit: And you'll tell us that usa didn't walk on moon and 9/11 was fake too ?
Thanks given by:
I'm tired...
"Old man feels the cold"

Thanks given by:
I did not mean to offend anyone of you guys, that's only my opinion the situation is not very clear to say who really are those criminals, the only proof you can have is that in the video they claim and justify this crime by a revenge to the prophet, i don't care about what Charlie Hebdo(RIP) did about islam's prophet or else, just don't fall into the trap, i see this like french inside job.
Million it is political first, to affirm how islam is bloody religion and try to find an argument to start kicking arabs from france (Marine Le Pen likes that) .... you know how much arabs specially algerians are there whom somewhere disturb.
I apologise again brothers.
Thanks given by:
[Image: opinel-no8-stainless-steel-folding-knife...-256px.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Wait 17 innocent are dead and you are talking about propaganda ???
Really ?
Thanks given by:
this is all so fucked
Thanks given by: Orynge
(10 Jan 15, 12:37AM)Queens.KING Wrote: i see this like french inside job.
and what proof do you that this is an inside job? 

(09 Jan 15, 11:22PM)Cleaner Wrote: Carry on with such comments and you'll face a ban, talking like this you're not worth more than those tossers.
do you really think threatening him is going to work? even if his opinion is wrong and offensive to you, it doesn't mean you should ban him.
Thanks given by:
(10 Jan 15, 09:43AM)Undead Wrote:
(09 Jan 15, 11:22PM)Cleaner Wrote: Carry on with such comments and you'll face a ban, talking like this you're not worth more than those tossers.
do you really think threatening him is going to work? even if his opinion is wrong and offensive to you, it doesn't mean you should ban him.

I'm not even willing to censor it but it's generating enough shit (And has basically set a new topic) that everyone keeps reporting his post so I'm closing the thread instead, sorry.
Thanks given by: