[ACKa] Server owners / PERROS..
Why am i banned on your servers still!?

[Image: GcVxUs5.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Because of all the Tbags man! >_>
Thanks given by:
Is the acka bl available somewhere? It could avoid all these thread if people were able to actually check it and read the reason.
Thanks given by:
(06 Jan 15, 01:06PM)Halte Wrote: Is the acka bl available somewhere? It could avoid all these thread if people were able to actually check it and read the reason.

lol
Thanks given by:
@Halte, your request is easy to fulfill:

Blacklisted on [ACKa] [ESP] servers - reason: PERROS

There you have it, problem solved.
Thanks given by:
L O L
Thanks given by:
Dog doesnt like smell of your balls. ;)
Thanks given by:
You should consider it as something positive.
Thanks given by:
(06 Jan 15, 10:25PM)ExodusS Wrote: You should consider it as something positive.

This. 
Thanks given by:
So i'm banned because "PERROS"?

This is the exact issue i raised MONTHS ago and NOTHING has changed..
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-7522.html

Someone throw me a frick'n bone here?!
Thanks given by:
You might be in one of my IP ranges (you on TalkTalk?).
I've heard of two separate cases of people being banned on PERROS' servers because their IP was similar to mine, wouldn't be surprised if this is something similar.

Btw the reason I'm blacklisted is because two years ago I used to go to the BoB ladder and ask people there to play inters, so there is of course always the possibility that you've pissed off PERROS by doing something completely normal and you'll never know why because he's unwilling or unable to discuss the issue like a sane human being.

Either way, as others have said, it's not something to lose sleep over. Plenty of better servers around.
Thanks given by:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-7590.html
Thanks given by:
The Almighty PERROS doth not speak to mere mortals. How dare yee impugn his sanity! Thou shall be splayed alive on the spits of the fires of The PERROS Blacklist!! ALL HAIL!!!
Thanks given by:
yes.. "almighty" PERROS..

Cant even explain why he blacklists people.
Thanks given by:
People actually use his servers still? They have been on my hate list for the past 6 months
Thanks given by:
BUMP!!
Still no answer on this.

Who can i contact (Apart from the childish PERROS) to get back into these servers?
Thanks given by:
Talk to Acka.
Thanks given by:
Left a post on their Forum, Facebook page and their INACTIVE IRC.. I'm not expecting any replies.
Thanks given by:
Blacklist is a thousand years old. FaD is blacklisted, and you cant say quite a few everyday English words on his servers. If you are blacklisted from his servers, enjoy it. How they are so damn popular I don't know though. Only reason I go there is because it seems desert3 is common on them, and I like desert3.
Thanks given by:
(04 Feb 15, 05:45PM)Trionkali Wrote: Blacklist is a thousand years old. FaD is blacklisted, and you cant say quite a few everyday English words on his servers. If you are blacklisted from his servers, enjoy it. How they are so damn popular I don't know though. Only reason I go there is because it seems desert3 is common on them, and I like desert3.
Its popular because its the only populated server that seems to play official maps all the time.
None of this @camperSuperTowersMegaTowersSHITE that this game somehow thrives on!
Thanks given by:
(04 Feb 15, 07:14PM)MykeGregory Wrote: Its popular because its the only populated server that seems to play official maps all the time.
None of this @camperSuperTowersMegaTowersSHITE that this game somehow thrives on!
Anyone can vote an official map, so it's kind of not a legit reason to keep a million year old blacklist. The only thing that makes their servers unique is the lack of general upkeep, Voting and Playing an official map is not very special and permission for which is something that one can go to another server to find. And I think a circulation of fresh maps keeps AC playable, I'm not talking about troll maps like Argentina's Camper-Minecraft-Edition-2 or SWAT_Silent_day-1.8 which seem to dominate the market, but I mean stuff like original Camper, or ac_Skeeeeeee are necessary.
Thanks given by:
SWAT_Silent_day-1.2 was the bad veresion of SWAT_Silent_day-1.2, but 1.8 takes out all the fun
Thanks given by:
Any map with the word "camper" in should ban hammered IMO.

(04 Feb 15, 07:57PM)Trionkali Wrote: Voting and Playing an official map is not very special...
Have you tried to vote ANYTHING and have it pass while people are playing a really BAD map? Trust me, its special/very rare.
Thanks given by:
(04 Feb 15, 08:15PM)MykeGregory Wrote: Any map with the word "camper" in should ban hammered IMO.

(04 Feb 15, 07:57PM)Trionkali Wrote: Voting and Playing an official map is not very special...
Have you tried to vote ANYTHING and have it pass while people are playing a really BAD map? Trust me, its special/very rare.

Hence the move to a new server, that I forgot to mention. But seen as you mention it, I suppose you have a legit point :D
Thanks given by: