happy New Year
Hello my friends!

More important than knowing manage code is how to manage people. People! Our family, friends, relatives, playing partners ...
I do not know what you guys think about it, but I am very happy every end of year with you here. :) And there were many!

Leaving aside any small problem I would like to wish that, really, that 2015 is a very wonderful year for all of you!

... I'm in a new job, I met a new friend recently did a nice trip to the beach, I improved my relationship with my girlfriend ... But I'm with some problems with my sisters ... I'm tired of the place where I I live and I need to slim down a bit before I have health problems ... this is life! Exploding in front of me and all of us ...

health and peaceful mind for everyone!

See you in 2015!
2015! OMG
Thanks given by:
;-D the very best for you too cappy! May all AC people's wishes come true!

Happy 2015!
Thanks given by:
Happy 2015 mates!!! I'm happy to meet you!
Thanks given by:
Reporting directly from the 2015 (UTC+10). It's been OK, no incidents so far! Happy New Year!
Thanks given by:
Happy New Year, Cubers!
Thanks given by:
(31 Dec 14, 05:37PM)Sveark Wrote: Reporting directly from the 2015 (UTC+10). It's been OK, no incidents so far!

hax

HAPPY OLD YEAR FROM 2014
Thanks given by:
This has been one of the worst years of my life. I'll be glad to kick its arse into memory! Cheers to the new year.
Thanks given by:
hny
Thanks given by:
2 hours 10 minutes remaining..
Thanks given by:
(31 Dec 14, 06:32PM)MykeGregory Wrote: This has been one of the worst years of my life.

Why? :O
Thanks given by:
Myke, every year sucks. It's the 100 year anniversary of World War One. There is an extra special reason this year sucks.
Thanks given by:
merry new years, boys n girls
Thanks given by:
Happy new year to all, keep on fraggin'.
Thanks given by:
Happy new year 1Cap, and everyone else too!
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
#HappyNewYear2015!
Thanks given by:
(05 Jan 15, 02:48AM)Nightmare Wrote: some wwe link

Oh how the WWE has fallen.

I hope this new year brings you whatever you're looking for AC forums
Thanks given by:
Hey, nice to see you all around!
yeah.. some "reports" here, even in offtopic forum. nothing personal...
cheers
Thanks given by:
(06 Jan 15, 08:15PM)1Cap Wrote: Hey, nice to see you all around!
yeah.. some "reports" here, even in offtopic forum. nothing personal...
cheers

Please continue doing this.
Thanks given by:
i am seriously disappointed if i am not included in one of those reports 1cap
Thanks given by:
(06 Jan 15, 08:32PM)Marti Wrote: i am seriously disappointed if i am not included in one of those reports 1cap

You were
Thanks given by:
(06 Jan 15, 08:33PM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote:
(06 Jan 15, 08:32PM)Marti Wrote: i am seriously disappointed if i am not included in one of those reports 1cap

You were

wait for what post??
Thanks given by:
youre taking yourself way too serious.

drug addict.
Thanks given by:
(06 Jan 15, 09:02PM)kleinkariert Wrote: youre taking yourself way too serious.

drug addict.

.hey!! how are you? happy 2015 !!! 
Thanks given by:
(08 Jan 15, 03:16AM)Luc@s Wrote: awful. many of the victims were people i admired, because of their work, their ideas, and their personalities. they were not random journalists, they were public figures. just as many others, i cried a lot today...
Such a coward attack.

RIP, and let their message be heard despite their death !

[Image: 3044286-2057904089-jpg_2649905.jpg]
RIP.
Thanks given by:
Get yourself a life Andrez. You a bitch because you clearly get off on serving up commentary which noone gives a shit about. We have better things to do, like play AssaultCube, than listen to your bullshit. Good show brah.
Thanks given by:
Aand closed because this thread has gone off topic quite a few times. (Andrez, I made your new thread, then someone else deleted it :D)
Thanks given by: