IMPORTANT apollogies
Hello, most of you had been trolled by my brother "PreSSion,IsabelPantoja..." I want to say sorry to all people affected and say that I AM NOT MY BROTHER and some of you acussed me of doing that trolls...    I AM SORRY ABOUT HIS BEHAVIOR

If you cant believe me, I have some proofs to you:
The first thing that I did was take proofs to test that I am not my brother so I will post some over here ^^
The second and final thing that I did was block all AC stuffs in his PC and he cant play AssaultCube :)
Demo with my brother and me in the same game--> http://www.mediafire.com/download/ucj38u...in_CTF.dmo

Here a video a bit personal but have to do that to test that I have brother: http://www.mediafire.com/download/kri668...idence.mp4

I blocked all his AC stuff, so he cant play AC---> [Image: o7uSl5P.png?1]

In the demo I was "spectatemode" nick, and I didnt do anything.... we were playing at the same time so that is a clear proof
You can translate the screenshot:
I clarely said that I get out... I dont wanted to stay in that server with him
In the second screenshot I put whois of me and my brother (I did in the demo, not playing) to test we are not the same person and I just played
[Image: vYIBaX8.jpg?1]
[Image: TaTbiZV.jpg?1]

Now I am going to explain you the demo for those who dont want to see it
I WAS "spectatemode" and "Infinity":
• In screenshot 1, I was taking a screenshot of the IP of my brother (I was playing while did that) to test I have brother.
[Image: cCxAhSY.jpg?1]
• In screenshot 2, I just connected when my brother was insulting people, so I decided to capture it (was in demo when I did it)
[Image: rTybc97.jpg?1]
• In screenshot 3, I said WTF?? and laughed because I didnt know that he said that until I saw the demo.
[Image: I1QlDqg.jpg?1]
• In screenshot 4, I was comparing our IP/s to test we are not the same person and we play and are different (I did it in the demo)
[Image: ZLuQyIC.jpg?1]
• In screenshot 5, you can translate what he say.... he said me to go to other server and see him trolling, but I said NO and that I wanted to get out.
[Image: ZIB8QBX.jpg?1]
• In screenshot 6, I said WTF?? because my brother thought that if I have admin in some servers he could not get banned, but that is not true... and that disserve me :( And I was in this clan because of people here that are all good people, but in this momment you acussed me too fastly... :(
[Image: DW5fQmf.jpg?1]

I felt so bad sometimes because I could not play AC without been banned because they/you thought that I was my brother :(   but now some people believe me because I talked with them and gave them proofs and WITH THIS POST I WANT YOU TO BELIEVE ME AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION I CAN ANSWER IT :D

AGAIN. SORRY FOR HIM...
Thanks given by:
Nice HUD :D
Thanks given by:
Never heard about him
Thanks given by:
(26 Dec 14, 06:37PM)Andrez Wrote: Nice HUD :D

Its my brother PC, I have 75 fps more or less
Thanks given by:
It seems like you need to send him to my teabag camp in Guyana for some training and discipline. I will pay all airfare and travel charges. And will personally beat him for you.
Thanks given by:
PreSSion hasn't been around since the start of 2014 AFAIK. He came on as RefleXXion for a bit...
Thanks given by:
It's a legitimate concept to be honest. 1 computer + a family? The darkness awaits...
Thanks given by:
(27 Dec 14, 04:03AM)MorganKell Wrote: It's a legitimate concept to be honest. 1 computer + a family? The darkness awaits...

Man we have 2 PC (my brothers PC [VERY EXPENSIVE] and my PC [75 fps]) and he plays like 49 games in his PC... and I think that he dont gonna miss AssaultCube, because he said: "It is a shit game"
Thanks given by:
(27 Dec 14, 03:38AM)Mousikos Wrote: PreSSion hasn't been around since the start of 2014 AFAIK. He came on as RefleXXion for a bit...

Mousikos, I think that RefleXXion is not my brother because I entered a server and I saw "RefleXXion" and I took his IP and he was not, and then I went to his room and he was working in his waiter job :) maybe a person copied his nick for a bit when I were in that server ^^

P.S. I didnt saw the user "RefleXXion" trolling that time
Thanks given by:
That skin alone deserves a ban!
Thanks given by:
(27 Dec 14, 11:50AM)Infinity Wrote: Man we have 2 PC (my brothers PC [VERY EXPENSIVE] and my PC [75 fps])

There's one thing i don't understand (on my phone atm so maybe i missed it), you said you get 75 fps but all screenshots have 250 fps in the corner so who made the ss?
Did your brother make them?
Did you play on you brothers pc and vice versa?
* Medusa confused
Thanks given by:
(27 Dec 14, 03:48PM)Medusa Wrote:
(27 Dec 14, 11:50AM)Infinity Wrote: Man we have 2 PC (my brothers PC [VERY EXPENSIVE] and my PC [75 fps])

There's one thing i don't understand (on my phone atm so maybe i missed it), you said you get 75 fps but all screenshots have 250 fps in the corner so who made the ss?
Did your brother make them?
Did you play on you brothers pc and vice versa?
* Medusa confused

Not all screenshots have 250 fps in the corner man ^^
When I was playing WITH my brother in the same game, I took 1 screenshot (IT IS THE ONLY ONE THAT IS NOT INDICATED THE FPS) that screenshot was made in my PC
But I saw the demo in my brother´s PC when he was working (out of the house) because of is faster and I took the others screenshots there and put in a shared folder of my family :D

Look man, all screenshots that put GHOST in the screen is taken in my brothers PC and the other one is taken in my PC :)
I have not indicated my fps, my brother yes ^^

Any other question ask me :D
Thanks given by:
(27 Dec 14, 04:05PM)Infinity Wrote: Any other question ask me :D

You could be pression, and you've got your 'brother' to become a troll temporarily, in order to help you create the 'proof'. Is this a valid hypothesis?
Thanks given by:
(27 Dec 14, 04:13PM)jamz Wrote:
(27 Dec 14, 04:05PM)Infinity Wrote: Any other question ask me :D

You could be pression, and you've got your 'brother' to become a troll temporarily, in order to help you create the 'proof'. Is this a valid hypothesis?

No man, it is not a valid hypthesis... because I think that it is too nerd if I did that... be realistic man, to do that I should be the most nerd and rare of AC, and I am not...

I understand you all, the story of the brother is used a lot, but I gave you proofs...
And if you want to know, I have a bad relation with my brother but I dont wanna lose him :(

SO MUCH DAMAGE HAS DONE MY BROTHER? omg

For a second put in my place man, believe me and think how do I feel doing all these things when I am inocent only to get back to my normal AC play :(
Thanks given by:
We need MykeGregory's opinion about this thread.
Thanks given by:
(27 Dec 14, 04:26PM)ExodusS Wrote: We need MykeGregory's opinion about this thread.

I dont know him at all (only played a few games with him) but I know that he was in Pi (I think)

Can all people offended by my brother say "me" or "PreSSion is the stupid who insulted me" or sth like that to make a list of people affected and say sorry personally if I see you ingame? :)
Thanks given by:
Bit weird that (almost) all proof came from your brothers pc.
Besides, you have a 'bad relation' with him but you can still use his pc?
Expensive pc but no lock/pw on it?
Thanks given by:
(27 Dec 14, 04:34PM)Medusa Wrote: Bit weird that (almost) all proof came from your brothers pc.

He never saw me using it... so why must he lock his PC if he think that he is the only one that uses it? :)
Thanks given by:
(27 Dec 14, 04:26PM)ExodusS Wrote: We need MykeGregory's opinion about this thread.

[Image: Npydk.jpg]

Jokes aside, if this is a genuine apology then i accept. haha.
Thanks given by:
(27 Dec 14, 04:38PM)Infinity Wrote:
(27 Dec 14, 04:34PM)Medusa Wrote: Bit weird that (almost) all proof came from your brothers pc.

He never saw me using it... so why must he lock his PC if he think that he is the only one that uses it? :)
Im the only user for my pc and i still have a pw, just because i dont want others to use it when im not around
Thanks given by:
Thanks you MykeGregory :D

(27 Dec 14, 07:30PM)Marti Wrote:
(27 Dec 14, 04:38PM)Infinity Wrote:

Im the only user for my pc and i still have a pw, just because i dont want others to use it when im not around
haha yeah but all people are not as careful as you ^^ he dont leave his room, so I think that he dont put password because he is too lazy or dumb :P

So I want to know if you all believe me or acept my apollogies in name of my brother :)
Thanks given by:
I loled hard at that video!
He looks like a hunchbacked troll at work!
Thanks given by:
PreSSion is your brother.
PreSSion has the 250fps pc, you have the 75fps pc.
You made all screenshots except for one (the one without the fps in the corner) on PreSSions pc.
You two don't like each other but PreSSion still lets you use his pc.

OK maybe you tell the truth but there are a few other things that still bother me.
  1. same hands skin

2. same flag icons

3. same huddigits

4. same hudequipment

5. same radaroverlays

6. same teamicons

7. same player skins

8. same weapon skins
The two ACs look exactly the same except for the fps in the corner.
/showstats 0
Thanks given by:
(27 Dec 14, 08:03PM)Medusa Wrote: PreSSion is your brother.
PreSSion has the 250fps pc, you have the 75fps pc.
You made all screenshots except for one (the one without the fps in the corner) on PreSSions pc.
You two don't like each other but PreSSion still lets you use his pc.

OK maybe you tell the truth but there are a few other things that still bother me.

1. same hands skin

2. same flag icons

3. same huddigits

4. same hudequipment

5. same radaroverlays

6. same teamicons

7. same player skins

8. same weapon skins
The two ACs look exactly the same except for the fps in the corner.
/showstats 0

Yeah! any problem about that?

He asked me to have my skins and all AC things (except passwords ofc) and I gave him man :) [THAT WAS A BIT MORE OF ONE MONTH AGO]

My problem with my brother started when you watched that our IPs are the same so I decided to have a discuse it to him and then we had an argument.... when I dont like so much my brother started there...

And with this words that I have written, I have noticed that It is not necesary to lose my brother or hate him for a game so I am going to forgive the incidents with him to get a better relation with all my family :) but he will not play AC anymore...

P.S. He dont let me use his PC atm but when he was working, I catched his PC :)
Thanks given by:
I'd be careful. Medusa usually sets those snake-heads on stun, but with the right provocation she could go to kill-mode real quick.
Thanks given by:
(27 Dec 14, 08:39PM)MorganKell Wrote: I'd be careful. Medusa usually sets those snake-heads on stun, but with the right provocation she could go to kill-mode real quick.

I dont wanted to provocate, sry if I did... maybe in my language the expresions are different :S
Thanks given by:
You're safe bro, just watch out for those snake-heads. They get hungry this time of day. Right around the 26-28 post mark. -licks finger, sticks it in the air- Yep almost time...
Thanks given by:
Do not waste your time trying to prove anything. That is not the way.

Ask forgiveness, act humiliatingly.
Say they never missed. Tell them they are very fair and impartial.
Tell them they are gods. Tell them they are great moderators and developers. Be a friend of the king. Oh yes you will be treated in a special way.
Thanks given by:
(27 Dec 14, 08:23PM)Infinity Wrote: My problem with my brother started when you watched that our IPs are the same..
Your problem started when your 25 year old brother decided to be a huge tosser in game and anywhere else.

(27 Dec 14, 08:23PM)Infinity Wrote: Yeah! any problem about that?
I'm still not convinced
Thanks given by:
(27 Dec 14, 09:21PM)1Cap Wrote: Do not waste your time trying to prove anything. That is not the way.

Ask forgiveness, act humiliatingly.
Say they never missed. Tell them they are very fair and impartial.
Tell them they are gods. Tell them they are great moderators and developers. Be a friend of the king. Oh yes you will be treated in a special way.

I am not going to lie, I give you proofs and say the truth... all AC people who is not banned are fair and impartial and I like a lot their attitude. It is true that not all are really friendly, but most people in clans or that play matches have a code of honor and they respect it... most I meet are awesome :D and I think that moderators and developers are fair and impartial because they should give example to the others players :)
Thanks given by: