Merry Christmas!
(29 Dec 14, 12:59AM)Andrez Wrote: So posting random shit to see people arguing while taking it seriously is an evident sign of mental disorder. All hail Chris for from the heights of his phd he is spitting sentences that must be true. You guys are hilarious

EDIT: by the way, for a reasonable point of view, you should not be replying to my pointless posts, which make your posts as much pointless as mine at this point.

EDIT II: Chris, come on. Spitting bullshit all over this place is just a choice. Remember that more than a half of those posts were made when I was a moderator here and on AKIMBO too. Please, just remind me the last time your moderatorship was useful for this place. Oh, wait a minute.

Peace, it's even more boring than I expected. Trolling Christian forums much be funnier

[Image: fBUKx.png]

nobody is trolling anyone. you genuinely believe in most of the bigoted crap you post on the forum, you just lack the verbal capacity to express it properly. if you actually tried to express yourself properly, you'd realize how stupid and contradictory your ideas are.

if you really want to take it further, i can show you a bunch of examples, but i'd suggest you just leave it there. 

also, i never said you have a mental disorder, i am simply implying that you are an idiotic bigot. fin.
Thanks given by:
i wish that you all have a meeerrrry christmass
Thanks given by: