Introduction
Hey everyone! Just thought I'd drop in and make myself known. I've played AC on and off for around 6 or 7 years and lately I've been cravin' them cubes once again. It's always a little strange to start up the game again. In many ways I feel like I grew up on AC so I'm just really happy to see it's still going strong. And I've seen a few familiar faces around which is pretty cool. I used to go by "ShadeX" on the old forums... I was 12 at the time and tried pretty hard not to be annoying. But in retrospect I probably was :P Anyways, it's good to be back! I'll see you guys around.
Thanks given by:
I just played with you in a pub recently under the alias 'NOTORIOUS'. It's always nice to have some old players back! I hope that you'll find enough reason to consider staying here :)))
Thanks given by:
Ah I remember! And I think I'll stick around this time. Too much fun to be had. :D
Thanks given by:
I'm not interested in them much but there are modifications for AC lying around, like weapon skins. There's even a minigun model for the SMG, so you can pretend you're Serious Sam while playing Assaultcube. Although I had to remove it because it affected my performance a little. Very sad... but that's the life of a competitive player. You either have fun in pubs or you have fun in inters instead, where you're so much more susceptible to raging, losing yourself. But in the long-term it'll be worth it

Please stay here. k
Thanks given by:
I somehow remember a ShadeX roaming around. Nice to see some old guys getting back! Welcome (back)!
Thanks given by:
wb shimmy
Thanks given by: