Woop.ac - The Woop Clan AssaultCube Match League
You guys are doing a great job!

Keep goin'
Thanks given by:
(12 Jan 15, 10:43PM)-Subjective Wrote: You guys are doing a great job!

Keep goin'
...and there is a lot more to come ;)
Thanks given by:
(12 Jan 15, 10:58PM)Luc@s Wrote: ...and there is a lot more to come ;)

Oooo stop teasing us, feels so good! <3
Thanks given by:
As part of our world-class collaboration, we are proud to grant you the privilege of creating your own profiles on http://woop.ac/

It is simple: sign in with your Google account, type in your nickname and an alias, and we will create a profile with your statistics and achievements listed.

The founding achievement is called the "Map Master" achievement. Complete both sides on each of the selected mode/map combinations.

[Image: sjM4TKr.png?1]

Please use the nick you would use in clan matches as your signup "nickname" because you won't be able to change it. Nickname change functionality is being worked on.

As always please report any feedback, questions to us on Teamspeak @ aura.woop.ac

Regards,
Drakas, Sanzo, Lucas.
Thanks given by:
Why do we have to sign in with our google account?
Thanks given by:
Hey guys,

We recently added two US based servers to the server list. They are already reporting to woop.ac
However, you won't be able to download the demos played on these servers on the website yet.

/connect tyr.woop.ac 1999
/connect tyr.woop.ac 2999

You should be able to register on woop.ac after playing a game on tyrs, the same way it works with auras.

Regards,
Woop Clan
Thanks given by:
(14 Jan 15, 02:22PM)Marti Wrote: Why do we have to sign in with our google account?
Thanks given by:
(16 Jan 15, 02:34PM)Marti Wrote:
(14 Jan 15, 02:22PM)Marti Wrote: Why do we have to sign in with our google account?
Thanks given by:
(17 Jan 15, 01:46AM)Marti Wrote:
yes <3
Thanks given by:
awesome job w00p's !
Thanks given by:
(17 Jan 15, 02:29AM)ReDBuLL Wrote:
(17 Jan 15, 01:46AM)Marti Wrote:
yes <3

Yes isnt an answer to my question
(Or you want to know the same idk)
Thanks given by:
The link isnt working for me :(
Thanks given by:
Subjective, could you come on teamspeak so i can help you on this?
Thanks given by:
can someone give me an answer to my question i posted for the 4th time now?

Thanks given by:
(14 Jan 15, 12:22PM)Sanzo Wrote: we are proud to grant you the privilege of creating your own profiles

You don't have to.
Thanks given by:
(17 Jan 15, 05:24PM)Sanzo Wrote: Also if it's about private life concern. I can assure you that google account informations linked to a woop.ac account will NEVER be public in any kind of way (also we only require the name of the account and the email).

lol ok

(17 Jan 15, 05:24PM)Sanzo Wrote: And it will motivate us to do more and more for you guys.

you can do more for us by giving out client/server binaries. you don't really need central control of anything.
Thanks given by:
Our incredible players are being welcomed to our new achievement system. It is simple: sign up, play games, get achievements. Here's a screenshot:

[Image: nmtYSyH.jpg?1]

The new real-time server browser shows you who is playing at our servers at any time. Here's a screenshot:

[Image: QoSDNdU.png]

We recommend you use the Google Chrome browser for lightning fast performance as we are using bleeding edge technologies here.

Drakas, Sanzo and Lucas.
Thanks given by:
gj w00p's!!!!
Thanks given by:
Awesome!
Thanks given by:
Hey, could you add our new clan(tag) .4X|
Clan tag: .4X|
Clan name (long): Angry eXecutioners
Clan website: http://4x-ac.club/
Clan forum: http://4x-ac.club/forum/
Clan leader(-s): miro, badger, f0r3v3r, madcatz, (probally more idk all yet)
Contact e-mail address: -
Thanks given by:
*removed to clear topic. Sry guys.
Thanks given by:
(01 Mar 15, 03:56PM)1Cap Wrote: Nahhh , we know the power of this API.
Of course you do since you are told what information can be accessed by woop.ac when you link accounts

(01 Mar 15, 03:56PM)1Cap Wrote: giving out client/server binaries
This just proves you have no idea what you are talking about, sorry. The AC client/server do not access the google API. Their source code won't help you.
Thanks given by:
*removed to clear topic. Sry guys.
Thanks given by:
Your comment is just a pile of non-sense, please stop posting shit in this thread, we want to keep it clear and progress announcment focused.

You don't like what we are doing, we get it, we don't care. Deal with it.
Thanks given by: