==SeK== a new clan [DELETED]
Hi SeK has been deleted.

Why???

1. SeK looks like SeX...
2. Most of  the members were inactive.
3. ==SeK== clan-tag sucks.
4. I was inviting EVERYONE WHO WAS BETTER THAN ME xD.
5. The logo of SeK was shitty
But i am going to make a new clan and it will be called |SiK| which means Silent Killers.
Thanks given by:
gl mane

get acquainted wid our clan GoW too, new clan like yours :DDDDD lets be ally k
Thanks given by:
(13 Dec 14, 07:22PM)G1gantuan Wrote: gl mane

get acquainted wid our clan GoW too, new clan like yours :DDDDD lets be ally k

Thanks mate i hope SeK team up with GoW :)
Thanks given by:
Welcome to AssaultCube as a clan. By the way there is discrepancy in your deion there. You actually have two members, yourself and Tom_Hanks. As a leader you should count yourselves as the first members, the shoulders atop which the rest of the clan will be built. I'd dare suggest a twist on the name, Cereal Killer, but CK sounds too lame. ;). Build yourselves a level of awesomeness. A narrative that will transport you away from the problems of everyday life and into a world of bloody glorious warfare. A world that is both spellbinding and pure and yet firmly grounded in the realities of a cold icy battleground. Fight for your clan. Die for your glory. Sacrifice all in hellish do-or-die attacks on enemy positions, or lay down ruthlessly efficient suppressing fire into enemy formations whose sole objective is to see the life bleed out of you as they score flag after flag after relentless flag! That is the game you've chosen to join as individuals. That is the game you'll learn to love as a clan.
Thanks given by:
Welcome to AssaultCube, and good luck!
Thanks given by:
(13 Dec 14, 08:39PM)MorganKell Wrote: Welcome to AssaultCube as a clan. By the way there is discrepancy in your deion there. You actually have two members, yourself and Tom_Hanks. As a leader you should count yourselves as the first members, the shoulders atop which the rest of the clan will be built. I'd dare suggest a twist on the name, Cereal Killer, but CK sounds too lame. ;). Build yourselves a level of awesomeness. A narrative that will transport you away from the problems of everyday life and into a world of bloody glorious warfare. A world that is both spellbinding and pure and yet firmly grounded in the realities of a cold icy battleground. Fight for your clan. Die for your glory. Sacrifice all in hellish do-or-die attacks on enemy positions, or lay down ruthlessly efficient suppressing fire into enemy formations whose sole objective is to see the life bleed out of you as they score flag after flag after relentless flag! That is the game you've chosen to join as individuals. That is the game you'll learn to love as a clan.

Thanks mate.I will edit my post and count Tom as a member.BTW please let the people know about my clan ;)

(13 Dec 14, 09:18PM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote: Welcome to AssaultCube, and good luck!

Thanks, man :)
Thanks given by:
Good luck
Thanks given by:
Thanks, man !
Thanks given by:
(13 Dec 14, 06:33PM)Mhtsos Wrote: ==SeK== is a new clan made 7:16 12/13/2014.

Idea : Mhtsos, Tom_Hanks
Leaders : Mhtsos
TS3: 25.171.104.98 ( doesnt work right now :|)
IRC: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%2...yPXRydWUf9
Servers: ==SeK== Official
Members: Mhtsos, Tom_Hanks, Empire, Counter, unknown, xy, armed, Yourself, JOONAS[FIN]
Maps: None
Recruitment open
==SeK== stands for Serial Killers.
Allies: |GoW|

Feel free to join if you are a real Serial Killer XD
Thanks given by:
I did ask you not to double post, and can you not quote yourself as a new reply, too. Thanks.
You may be interested to know that Yourself was blacklisted for cheating yesterday. Sorry.
Thanks given by:
Good luck with your journey!
Thanks given by:
(17 Dec 14, 07:34AM)jamz Wrote: I did ask you not to double post, and can you not quote yourself as a new reply, too. Thanks.
You may be interested to know that Yourself was blacklisted for cheating yesterday. Sorry.

I quote my self by mistake.If Yourself cheats again he will get kicked out from the clan
Thanks given by:
How to gain respect of a toxic anti-cheating community #1:

Give your fellow clan-mates a second chance once found guilty of cheating.
Thanks given by:
(17 Dec 14, 03:10PM)Mr.OpTic Wrote: How to gain respect of a toxic anti-cheating community #1:

Give your fellow clan-mates a second chance once found guilty of cheating.

Everyone needs a second chance.
Thanks given by:
(17 Dec 14, 04:30PM)Mhtsos Wrote: Everyone needs a second change.

Thanks given by:
(17 Dec 14, 04:55PM)Marti Wrote:

what the heck i just saw XD
Thanks given by:
(18 Dec 14, 06:53AM)Mhtsos Wrote:
(17 Dec 14, 04:55PM)Marti Wrote:

what the heck i just saw XD
Edited
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
Quote:gl with your semi-skilled clan
Thanks given by:
Nice fail
Thanks given by:
Why don't you join a pre-existing clan?
Thanks given by:
(24 Dec 14, 03:39AM)Mousikos Wrote: Why don't you join a pre-existing clan?
Cause i want to make mine :)
Thanks given by: