Video of Money$hot shooting his real AK-47
Just in case you guys were thinking I played with airsoft, here is some vid of me a couple of years ago testing out the 7.62mmx39mm full metal jacket AK round against some old pressure treated lumber. And yes, it's select fire, semi or full auto.

I'm out back way behind my house....basically have my own shooting range back there. Just have to watch to make sure I have no muzzle bump so I don't hit the house way up on top of the hill to the right. When I shoulder the rifle on full auto it wants to climb a bit too much and I don't want to risk a stray round hitting that house and me getting hauled off in a police car - so I hold it low on full auto.

Enjoy.

Thanks given by:
americans...
Thanks given by:
why aren't you as good in-game as you are in real life

also don't you use a shotgun in assaultcube
Thanks given by:
here in the uk youre only allowed an air rifle without a licence and with one you aren't allowed an ak 47. just shotguns and .22 cals
Thanks given by:
kk.
Thanks given by:
(10 Dec 14, 11:46AM)G1gantuan Wrote: why aren't you as good in-game as you are in real life

also don't you use a shotgun in assaultcube

HAHAHA, I use the shotgun because it is a pro weapon now - ever since they weakened it in v1.2. I don't use spray guns or AR's.
Thanks given by:
(10 Dec 14, 01:10PM)killerjoe Wrote: here in the uk youre only allowed an air rifle without a licence and with one you aren't allowed an ak 47. just shotguns and .22 cals

Thats sucks. The .22's are you allowed a semi-auto with 30 rnd mag or are you limited to bolt action and/or magazine capacity?

Shooting high powered assault rifles is just so much fun, however, the cost of 7.62 ammo is ridiculous - even the russian surplus stuff, so my recreational shooting is limited. I go to the local shooting range at least twice a year though for some long distance target practice.
Thanks given by:
shotgun is for real men only
Thanks given by:
the famas we are using in france has less the recoil than ac's smg ...
Thanks given by:
Sweet.

Is that your only gun?
Use any knives outdoors/at work?
Got any baseball bats behind the front door?
Thanks given by:
thats cool yo; howd you get that much backyard space and that convenient cliff
Thanks given by:
(11 Dec 14, 01:03AM)Nightmare Wrote: Sweet.

Is that your only gun?
Use any knives outdoors/at work?
Got any baseball bats behind the front door?

No. I also have a .40 caliber S&W Sigma semi-auto pistol. I have one cheap folding outdoor knife that I take camping with me. No need for baseball bats with an AK I can shoot you right thru my house and your car and kill you.

I am not a paranoid gun person/collector, but I wouldn't mind having just a couple more to shoot for fun.
Thanks given by:
(11 Dec 14, 04:48AM)Cemer Wrote: thats cool yo; howd you get that much backyard space and that convenient cliff

I own several acres in the mountains here. This is way out back of my house where I burn leaves and brush and such. I do have a nice outdoor shooting range that I go to occasionally so I don't piss off the neighbors.
Thanks given by: