[PSY] 4th Anniversary Tournament
(13 Dec 14, 05:49PM)Halte Wrote:
(13 Dec 14, 04:37PM)quico Wrote: yeah, im tired of all of it, all the time the same. idc more, try to do all that you want, but i wont do nothing more, its boring

bro you wanna start a competitive tournament but nobody is playing the game competitively anymore. for years we have been playing with and against the same people. Many left because of real life so yeah. they aint gonna see your post and come back to play your tournament. Rofl wont be more succesfull.
Lets see.
Thanks given by:
Lets see what?
Thanks given by:
See if rofl's tournament is gonna be a success. He was quoting me. But the game is less and less active and they didn’t even played the world cup (default win eh?) so yeah, we will see.

Don’t take it personal quico. It is not that people don’t wanna play your tournament. There is just not enough players to do so. Don’t give up. Devs are working on improving the game. You can contribute too with ideas, servers, mods or whateva. Tournaments are also a good idea but for now we need more players to play them.

Also as Endgame said, it was too late to organize it. Since there are only few competitive players, its hard to have them available all at the same time.
Thanks given by:
Why arent you increasing the competitive playerbase halte?
Thanks given by:
Okey halte xD
Thanks given by:
Aww. Saw it too late. Too much work in the end of the year, which i should have done before. Sorry, quico :C
Thanks given by:
np mad :/
Thanks given by:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ao8eky

no wonder this tournament failed

it was just a normal day with normal weather and with my normal routine of playing good ol' AssaultCube. i started the game up, and i wanted to approach it a little differently. i changed my name to UltraLaggerMan, which i deemed most consistent indeed. something good will happen today, i thought. but life takes the opposing course.

i had an inter against him. it was on depot and i hit the jackpot as i had the better team (not with him). it was a slow-paced game as you would expect from a slow-paced map like depot. as the flags stacked up, little quico eventually boiled up to the utmost. oh, he couldn't take it anymore; as G1gantuan clutches mid, leaving two rotting corpses, FUCKING LAGGER he did spout, and the flag was down for the count!

"ur just FUCKING lagger", he boldly says. "IDIOT game", he dominantly declares. "1v1 me you will see", oh no, he terrifies me!

oh dear quico, please do not do this to me. i'm just a poor little boy who is nothing to be.

as i tread about the masses of pubs, wherein every corner is filled with doubt, i did not myself expect to have our lovely little reunion, little quico. i jump-started, "heyyy quico i got da demo!" and i also found nemo, too. i did not quite expect you to be so rude!

there was ISIS|armed, there was the entirety of Unbreakable|, there were new players... there was light. oh, but the slightest of dark had stood out the most. you got my attention, little quico, and i will continue to give it to you.

"IDC about your opinion". "YOUR just lagger noob". my just lagger noob? why, i do not have in my possession such a valuable artifact. why do you assume the extremities with me? i just wanted to drop by for a little chat, was that too much for a mad-cat?

he goes on and on and on; overpouring with anger, summoning a storm of fiery insults! you make me so hot, quico! please do not stop flaming me. i am about to reach the point of no return, you continue to hit the best of spots... ohhh, no, i'm...... COMINGGGGGGGGG

I came. to inform you that your puny existence operates on a cane! so weak, so fragile, i poked you... and you fall this way. i'm just a poor little boy who is nothing to be, oh dear quico, why do you have to be so rude with me?!

I tried to talk with you, as if you were a rational human being! but you gave me only reason to think of you as a non-reasoning demeaning cunt. "you are now blacklisted G1gantuan", well you can go and fuck yourself too.

you had the initiative, you were given a head-start. was my jump-start too startling for you? it was a mere reference, but you thought of it as something else! and so you assumed the opposition, against a helpless division, raining fire on my heart of steel, which backfired until you dropped to kneel! and yet i still did not say anything notable... and from that position, you continued your assault. in-game and in insult! the cube gods smile down at you! but no... I WILL BACKTALK YOU.

Yo,
this here is a little appeal to those who weren't here to make note of a feel
this here is a little appeal to little quico here who hasn't got to kneel
this here is a little appear to those bitches here who haven't seen the need
this here is a little thrill to little fucker here who hasn't sucked my seed

bitch, i fuck you up
i fucked you up and i still want you up
cuz i dont want no-one wants to fuck this up
(cuz i dont want no-one wants to fuck this up)
bitch, i fuck you up

i still haven't sealed the tucker here in containment,
it'll shoot through you like the pavement
you'll feel the blow as you see my flow
don't you feel my blow,
dont you see the door?!
just quit, you fucking bitch, i don't care
i'll seal the deal like i'm Lopez
and i'll see to it that you won't get to snitch what I got in here,
little poppa's bitch!

suck on that baby, cry lagger cry
stack after stack and i still got nine
bullets left and got what it fucking takes
to make this bitch cry in a motherfucking haste
stack after stack and i still got time
time to dine, on this fucking mime
teary boom biddy, flowing like a kiddy.

and that, my friends, is the fucking conclusion
of this protuding delusion
and i swear to God that whatever you do
i'll hop by still cuz i'm motherfuckin cool

blacklisting me won't change a thing,
black-eyed kid and i ain't feel a thing
cuz i'm motherfuckin gangster,
God of War, God of You too,
bitch.
Thanks given by:
I hope Santa will give you a stressball
.. chill dude
Thanks given by:
Wouldve been better if you actually recorded that
Thanks given by:
hem? what happen here? Can some admin close this thread and if that f****** n**b wants to open a new thread do it, but dont spam here, thanks admins
Thanks given by:
(25 Dec 14, 08:39PM)G1gantuan Wrote: https://www.sendspace.com/file/ao8eky

no wonder this tournament failed

it was just a normal day with normal weather and with my normal routine of playing good ol' AssaultCube. i started the game up, and i wanted to approach it a little differently. i changed my name to UltraLaggerMan, which i deemed most consistent indeed. something good will happen today, i thought. but life takes the opposing course.

i had an inter against him. it was on depot and i hit the jackpot as i had the better team (not with him). it was a slow-paced game as you would expect from a slow-paced map like depot. as the flags stacked up, little quico eventually boiled up to the utmost. oh, he couldn't take it anymore; as G1gantuan clutches mid, leaving two rotting corpses, FUCKING LAGGER he did spout, and the flag was down for the count!

"ur just FUCKING lagger", he boldly says. "IDIOT game", he dominantly declares. "1v1 me you will see", oh no, he terrifies me!

oh dear quico, please do not do this to me. i'm just a poor little boy who is nothing to be.

as i tread about the masses of pubs, wherein every corner is filled with doubt, i did not myself expect to have our lovely little reunion, little quico. i jump-started, "heyyy quico i got da demo!" and i also found nemo, too. i did not quite expect you to be so rude!

there was ISIS|armed, there was the entirety of Unbreakable|, there were new players... there was light. oh, but the slightest of dark had stood out the most. you got my attention, little quico, and i will continue to give it to you.

"IDC about your opinion". "YOUR just lagger noob". my just lagger noob? why, i do not have in my possession such a valuable artifact. why do you assume the extremities with me? i just wanted to drop by for a little chat, was that too much for a mad-cat?

he goes on and on and on; overpouring with anger, summoning a storm of fiery insults! you make me so hot, quico! please do not stop flaming me. i am about to reach the point of no return, you continue to hit the best of spots... ohhh, no, i'm...... COMINGGGGGGGGG

I came. to inform you that your puny existence operates on a cane! so weak, so fragile, i poked you... and you fall this way. i'm just a poor little boy who is nothing to be, oh dear quico, why do you have to be so rude with me?!

I tried to talk with you, as if you were a rational human being! but you gave me only reason to think of you as a non-reasoning demeaning cunt. "you are now blacklisted G1gantuan", well you can go and fuck yourself too.

you had the initiative, you were given a head-start. was my jump-start too startling for you? it was a mere reference, but you thought of it as something else! and so you assumed the opposition, against a helpless division, raining fire on my heart of steel, which backfired until you dropped to kneel! and yet i still did not say anything notable... and from that position, you continued your assault. in-game and in insult! the cube gods smile down at you! but no... I WILL BACKTALK YOU.

Yo,
this here is a little appeal to those who weren't here to make note of a feel
this here is a little appeal to little quico here who hasn't got to kneel
this here is a little appear to those bitches here who haven't seen the need
this here is a little thrill to little fucker here who hasn't sucked my seed

bitch, i fuck you up
bitch, i fuck you up

i still haven't sealed the tucker here in containment,
it'll shoot through you like the pavement
you'll feel the blow as you see my flow
don't you feel my blow,
dont you see the door?!
just quit, you fucking bitch, i don't care
i'll seal the deal like i'm Lopez
and i'll see to it that you won't get to snitch what I got in here,
little poppa's bitch!

stack after stack and i still got nine
bullets left and got what it fucking takes
to make this bitch cry in a motherfucking haste
stack after stack and i still got time
time to dine, on this fucking mime
teary boom biddy, flowing like a kiddy.

and that, my friends, is the fucking conclusion
of this protuding delusion
and i swear to God that whatever you do
i'll hop by still cuz i'm motherfuckin cool

blacklisting me won't change a thing,
black-eyed kid and i ain't feel a thing
cuz i'm motherfuckin gangster,
God of War, God of You too,
bitch.
Too much time on your hands. 
Thanks given by:
will perform this song for $10
Thanks given by:
Wasnt this thread locked yesterday?
Thanks given by:
I thought that...
Thanks given by:
XRD, thanks for opening this thread so Mise could quote a gigantic post and say one very helpful sentence. It just wasn't complete without that.
Thanks given by: