theGunBarrel has issues with things
Actually, that Tor list is regenerated every half hour and is used by numerous Professional Network Administrators... No need to take my advice on it... I mean, I know it is not as simple as, I dunno, banning an entire country, but, whatever flings your dingy.

https://www.dan.me.uk/torcheck
Thanks given by:
Sure, but I only use sources I can verify. Thank you for the link, by the way. However, I'd like to remind you that only one member made an executive decision to ban Brazil, and it was a temporary ban with precedent (wikipedia). Let's try not to mudsling here.
Thanks given by:
(19 Dec 14, 12:39AM)Mousikos Wrote: Sure, but I only use sources I can verify. Thank you for the link, by the way. However, I'd like to remind you that only one member made an executive decision to ban Brazil, and it was a temporary ban with precedent (wikipedia). Let's try not to mudsling here.

You and your clan did it. BoB - Thexenobubbers

And this is not temporary, this is forever! Its history. Your clan History!
BoB is xenophobic. Hate and blocked all Brazilian!
Did it without reason.
Also were supported by Jamz becouse not removed a xenophobic server from mesterserver.

You are xenophobic. No matter what you say. Just watch your actions. !

ok ... now you can proceed with your nonsense rhetoric ....
Thanks given by:
(19 Dec 14, 02:02AM)1Cap Wrote:
(19 Dec 14, 12:39AM)Mousikos Wrote: Sure, but I only use sources I can verify. Thank you for the link, by the way. However, I'd like to remind you that only one member made an executive decision to ban Brazil, and it was a temporary ban with precedent (wikipedia). Let's try not to mudsling here.

You and your clan did it. BoB - Thexenobubbers

Did it without reason.
Also were supported by Jamz becouse not removed a xenophobic server from mesterserver.

Actually, if you will recall, I was trying to work with you to get the ban repealed. After all, I was either an App or a Trial at the time and in no position to negotiate with an elder. We're not xenophobic, and the ban has since expired.
Thanks given by:
(19 Dec 14, 02:02AM)1Cap Wrote: You and your clan did it. BoB - Thexenobubbers

Did it without reason.

What? No, that's not how this works.

You are doing the very thing you claim to hate. Making a supposition about a group based on the activities of the few. You can't generalize BoBs actions because one member decided to blacklist Brazil.

Mousikos clearly stated that he had no part in the decision. The decision was made by a member "going rogue."

You're entitled to your opinion in regards to blacklist of an entire country, but please don't slander those who had no part in it, just as you don't want us to ban brazilians who had no part in cheating.
Thanks given by:
(19 Dec 14, 02:02AM)1Cap Wrote: BoB is xenophobic. Hate and blocked all Brazilian!

Are you denouncing the generalism by making a generality?
Thanks given by:
1Cap I love you. I do. Deep down inside of me there is a very little 1Cap yearning to burst free and espouse freedom of the AC races and equality for all hackaholics but right now he's just not sexy enough for me to listen to. 1Cap it's called admin passes / connect passes (the kiddies these days get the watered down shit) that allow you to connect and play. If you sir can single handedly de-cheat-tize the majority of your country I am sure BoB will lessen the range bans on brazillian IPs... and whatever other NSA-esque style strangleholds they are inflicting on the newbles of yonder South American paradise. Now it is time to accept the fact that there just aren't simply enough legitimate brazillian BASED <----- note word meaning location not ethnicity ----- > ACers to warrant anyone giving two shits and a camel's Caribbean hindquarters. That said, please do us all a favor and accept it. You need to give in order to get. More legitimate players from Brazil makes a better case for opening up servers to the masses ie putting up with the bad for the good.

On the other side of this I am assuming 1Cap is quite pissed off because BoB servers at his time of day must attract a fair number of players and given the fact that Cap is a trusted and solid ACer he is, quite righteously in my mind, pissed off when his server list goes from sparkly rainbow server to Gray in the morning, Gray in the evening, Gray at suppertime.

Now there isn't a reason we can't come to some sort of understanding / rage-less antidote that will appeal to both sides in the interest of furthering AC gameplay via providing quality players of the present and quality players of the future access to the servers where the battles are fought, the blood is lost, and every inch of ground is earned... Is there?
Thanks given by:
Isnt the range ban already removed?
Thanks given by:
(19 Dec 14, 02:02AM)1Cap Wrote: BoB is xenophobic. Hate and blocked all Brazilian!
Did it without reason.

slackie isn't xenophobic by banning all brazilians from his servers, he is just inconsiderate of other people, like many server admins. i don't think he thinks brazilians are poisonous to servers or anything, although i can see where you are coming from.
Thanks given by:
(19 Dec 14, 09:40AM)Marti Wrote: Isnt the range ban already removed?

Yes
Thanks given by: