Masterserver not responding help
Everytime I try to host my own server I get a masterserver not responding error. All my ports are forwarded on my router and firewall and I haven't played in years. . . so I don't think I could be banned. Any help?
Thanks given by:
2014-12-05 20:46:14 gameserver added: 104.228.76.189:28763 unarmed_server AC1202

This is what I can see in the master server log. It almost always means you haven't port forwarded correctly. The fact that you say, "All my ports are forwarded on my router and firewall..." would indicate that you're not completely sure about this process. Say what you have done.
Thanks given by:
(06 Dec 14, 08:43AM)jamz Wrote:
2014-12-05 20:46:14 gameserver added: 104.228.76.189:28763 unarmed_server AC1202

This is what I can see in the master server log. It almost always means you haven't port forwarded correctly. The fact that you say, "All my ports are forwarded on my router and firewall..." would indicate that you're not completely sure about this process. Say what you have done.

I forwarded UDP ports 28763-29764 on my router and made a "never block" rule for those same ports on my firewall. I then tried turning my firewall off completely, tried doing UDP/TCP, and even tried a custom port like 5555-5556. I did those last 3 variant steps in multiple combinations.

Maybe I don't know what I'm doing, so please let me know what step I missed.
Thanks given by:
Do you definitely have the ports forwarded to the correct internal IP?
Thanks given by:
You should also set a static local IP (Not a public ip, a LOCAL IP. You can do this in Network and Sharing Center if you are on Windows Vista/7/8/10. Or just network connections on XP. If you are on Linux, then it depends on the distro you use.)
Thanks given by:
Thanks for all the help guys, but I've found that this whole thing is an issue with my router not forwarding any ports after a firmware upgrade. I'll have to figure that out on my own. Appreciate it though.
Thanks given by:
Do you definitely have the ports forwarded to the correct internal IP?