Script help
Hello im a new player and im trying to script...
But my script doesnt work it does NOTHING so i need help!

Script:
persistidents 0
sec = 0
min = 0
hou = 0

cl = [
echo You play for ((*= $hou (* $min 0.0166666667))) : ((( *= $min (* $sec 0.0166666667)))) : ((((*= $sec (* (millis) 0.001)))))
]

bind K [cl]

Its supposed to calculate how match you play but i cant get it to work!!!!

Forgive me if i killed english. :)
Thanks given by:
I'm far from a scripting expert, but look:
[Image: 2O6hqcH.png]
Thanks given by:
thanks man for replying i will try it :)
Thanks given by:
I did this:
echo You play for ((*=f $hou (*f $min 0.0166666667))) : ((( *=f $min (*f $sec 0.0166666667)))) : ((((*=f $sec (*f (millis) 0.001)))))
but nothing happaned :(
Thanks given by:
As I said, scritpting is a mystery to me, but it really looks like you're a long way from actually doing what you want. Have patience, and someone might come up with a working solution.
Thanks given by:
ok :)
Thanks given by:
This seems to work:
bind K [
sec = 0
min = 0
hou = 0
+= sec (div (millis) 1000)
+= min (div $sec 60)
+= hou (div $min 60)
echo You've played for ($hou)":"(l0 2 (mod $min 60))":"(l0 2 (mod $sec 60))
]
Thanks given by:
Thanks man :)
Thanks given by:
best script ever. gj

I'm sure someone can do something to see a clock displaying real time (you won't have to minimize ac screen to see the time)
Thanks given by:
(01 Dec 14, 11:50PM)EndGame Wrote: I'm sure someone can do something to see a clock displaying real time (you won't have to minimize ac screen to see the time)

The script should be echoed to your console...you don't need to minimize AC to see it.
Thanks given by:
(01 Dec 14, 11:57PM)PhaNtom Wrote:
(01 Dec 14, 11:50PM)EndGame Wrote: I'm sure someone can do something to see a clock displaying real time (you won't have to minimize ac screen to see the time)

The script should be echoed to your console...you don't need to minimize AC to see it.

How do I do it?
Thanks given by:
(02 Dec 14, 12:54AM)EndGame Wrote: How do I do it?

It's in the same place as chat and frag messages.
Thanks given by:
(01 Dec 14, 11:50PM)EndGame Wrote: best script ever. gj

Thank you.

You two seem to be talking at cross purposes.

PhaNtom, EndGame wants an in-game clock, so he doesn't have to minimise AC to see the time.
EndGame, PhaNtom thinks you're asking about the script that I posted.

edit: As SKB pointed out to me, you can get your current time by typing (or binding)
/echo (timestring)
Thanks given by:
(02 Dec 14, 07:27AM)jamz Wrote:
/echo (timestring)

wow thats easier
Thanks given by:
LOCK!!!
Thanks given by:
omg this is getting interesting. How can I have the clock displayed at all times?

nononono, what's more, I'd like to see real time clock and how much I've played displayed at all times :-D is that possible?
Thanks given by:
(07 Dec 14, 11:04PM)EndGame Wrote: omg this is getting interesting. How can I have the clock displayed at all times?

nononono, what's more, I'd like to see real time clock and how much I've played displayed at all times :-D is that possible?

Nope only if its binded to a script

bind K [
sec = 0
min = 0
hou = 0
+= sec (div (millis) 1000)
+= min (div $sec 60)
+= hou (div $min 60)
echo You've played for ($hou)":"(l0 2 (mod $min 60))":"(l0 2 (mod $sec 60)) and its (timestring)
]

You can also use hudecho instead of echo if you want
Thanks given by: