TIL more than 100% accuracy is possible
Apparently, it's possible to get more than 100% accuracy with grenades, as long as you hit multiple targets with a single grenade.
It does take some doing, though
[Image: OA1Bzrr.jpg]
Thanks given by:
wow illuminati confirmed
Thanks given by:
Hey C4rma how bout that Carlson? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA. Slap Anand around like a bitch! Don't get too comfortable though. We're going to put an American back on the throne soon.
Thanks given by:
(29 Nov 14, 12:37AM)C4rma Wrote: wow illuminati confirmed

Illuminati = illuminati

Illuminati confirmed

OT: nades are sick

I suggest playing LSS lss_brasil
Thanks given by:
Neat!

Dem minecraft graphics.
Thanks given by:
So 1337
Thanks given by:
How did you make the minecraft textures?
Thanks given by:
isn't it just /texturescale 16 and some messed up lightscale?

EDIT: actually looks more like /texreduce 2 or /texreduce 3, and the texturescale command seems to have been removed (?) since 1.1, my bad.
Thanks given by:
(29 Nov 14, 05:38AM)Vanquish Wrote: isn't it just /texturescale 16 and some messed up lightscale?

EDIT: actually looks more like /texreduce 2 or /texreduce 3, and the texturescale command seems to have been removed (?) since 1.1, my bad.

It's specifically /texreduce 3 and /lightscale 1.
Thanks given by:
Yeah. /texreduce 3
I tried /texreduce -1, but it was too much, I hated the look of it. /texreduce 3 however provides a nice performance boost with my ancient graphics card, while not looking too bad
Also, I usually use /lightscale 1. My monitor's brighness is a bit low, and I play in windowed mode, so /gamma is obnoxious as all heck (It can only increase the gamma of the whole screen, not just the game window)

Edit: Nevermind.
Thanks given by:
Thanks, Einstein.
Also try the shotgun on many targets in older AC versions.
Thanks given by:
I am interested in that you say you get increased performance with texreduce, could you provide specifics Thrawn? You must be playing on a really, really old system!

Texreduce should do nothing to improve / affect performance, the only thing that would be affected is VRAM but you would have to be using a 1998 graphics chip otherwise to notice it. This was stated by Eihrul (to me, last week). It surely wouldn't matter with any graphics chip post 2000. Likewise the same is true in Quake for Picmip.
Thanks given by:
Well, Nevermind.
A long time ago, I was told that texreduce would improve performance, but I never actually bothered to compare. It does feel like there are fewer hitches and stutters under more extreme conditions (see: This), But it seems that it doesn't actually provide any measureable performance boost <_<. The Placeebo effect may have something to do with it
>_>

If you're curious, this is my setup:
A 4 year old eMachines ET1831-05 "Everyday Computing" desktop (not a gaming machine by any means, even 4 years ago):
    Single core Intel Celeron 450 @ 2.20 GHz
    3.0 GB DDR2 RAM
    The motherboard kinda sucks in general for reasons that I don't fully understand
    Tiny power supply, only 250W
    The desktop didn't even come with a case fan, I had to buy one separately
    Added graphics card is NVidia GeForce 6800 (256 MB), which is the downgraded commodity version of the GeForce 6800 Ultra, which came out in 2004. I actually do have a spare graphics card (NVidia GeForce 8600 GTS overclocked by BFG Tech), which is still a little old, but definitely a step up. The problem is the power supply can't handle it. Switching out the graphics card would bring the total power usage slightly above 250W, according to some power-supply-requirement calculator thing, and I've heard that the power supplies that eMachines used are less than reliable, I don't want to risk it
    I do have a dual-monitor setup, but sometimes I'll switch to single-monitor mode for the slight performance boost. For example, when I watched Netflix before I learned how to manually select a lower buffer bitrate. For whatever weird reason, on this computer, Netflix (with Silverlight, it doesn't happen with the HTML5 player) has this strange bug. Whenever the video stream is reloaded (captions / language settings changed, "Allow HD" unchecked, seeking to anywhere in the video) will cause Silverlight to hang, and use up 100% CPU, forcing me to kill the process. Of course, this doesn't save the status of the "Allow HD" checkbox or the position that it tried to seek to

A few months ago, I got a laptop that's better for gaming. It was really top-of-the-line... about 2-3 years ago, lol. (Dell Studio 17, refurbished / upgraded with an earlier generation core i7 processor (from i3 or i5, I'm not sure which) )
It has a slight overheating problem, so I normally use my desktop when I can. My desk is a mess, there's no room for my laptop, so it's more comfortable to just use my desktop

Yes, that's right, I'm using a downgraded version of a graphics card from 10 years ago.
Thanks given by:
my fps are more stable with texreduce 0 than with texreduce -1
Thanks given by:
I couldnt find a difference ... actually, as I just saw how /texreduce 0 looks like after a looong time... might use it again - feels like a high end gfx :D
Thanks given by:
Looks like a One direction concert in there, oh wait nades at a one direction concert now theres an idea ;-)
Thanks given by:
a LEET percentage? haha Nice.
Thanks given by: