Poll: Would you try this game if it was real?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, sounds alright!
40.00%
4 40.00%
No, rage rage changes rage rage!
60.00%
6 60.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

AC2 Features From Other Games Survey
Survey Results. If AC2 stole major features from other popular FPS games, it'd have these features as voted by the people. Again, this is just for fun to imagine a wacky or awesome game.

Gameplay Changes

-Double Jump. Jump again in midair.

-Ability to pick up a dead enemy's weapon.

-Destructable environments. Grenade explodes near wall, wall crumbles.

Singleplayer & Co-Op

-A campaign with a good story, playable with offline singleplayer or online co-op, including 20+ hours of content. Including random strippers. The ability to upgrade and improve your character throughout the campaign.

Multiplayer

-Real world modern weapons instead of fictional weapons. 2 of each weapon type(AR, SMG, Pistol, etc.)

-New arcade style pick-ups. Quad Damage replacing Akimbo. Regeneration replacing helmet. Haste replacing pistol ammo pick-up.

-Gain experience, level up from levels 1 to 100, and unlock weapons along the way.

-Killstreaks. Powerful abilities granted for hitting certain streaks.

-Some underwater city maps.

-License to Kill mode(one hit kills).

-Trashtalking voicecoms.

-Many hats to choose from, to help separate yourself from the crowd.
Thanks given by:
Why can't we select "nothing" in some of the sections of the poll? The majority of these ideas are really dumb and wouldn't fit with AC (a one hit kill gun, magic powers, underwater maps, random strippers, different classes, u srs?)

To save time, I'll just say that the only decent ideas could be a singleplayer campaign and faster player speed (would discourage camping but then the counter-argument is that players still need to be easy to kill otherwise the game will just be based on rushing), and some others could be good but only when being specific to certain modes - eg gaining money/purchasing weapons each game could possibly work in tsurv. It's a gamble which could make the mode interesting and maybe even popular. worst case scenario is that it proves incredibly unpopular and people just continue to never play TSURV ever.
Thanks given by:
Nightmare, I told you many times: quit cocaine!
Thanks given by:
RANDOM STRIPPERS PLEASE
Thanks given by:
It's just to see what the resulting melting pot would look like for fun, it's not like this is the actual design for AC2(AC2: Stripper Edition?).
Thanks given by:
There are a few good idead, but I'd select none of them most of the time, there is not this option. :/
Thanks given by:
I had fun with this survey. Very cool for ye 'ol imagination :)
Thanks given by:
AC needs perks!
Thanks given by:
every bullet kills you instantly, but sniper makes you wait longer to respawn
Thanks given by:
Destructible environments is exactly what AC needs.
Thanks given by:
Y u no have "None of the Above" options
Thanks given by:
Literally everything your avatar touches should blow up.

Directed by Michael Bay.
Thanks given by:
Votes slowed down today, so I wrapped up the poll and posted results in the first post, along with a yay-or-nay poll on the thread itself.

I actually wouldn't mind a lot of these, but combined, it'd be a really insane/intense game.
Thanks given by:
Well, if you double-check you'll see most rated answers are just those who change the less the actual gameplay, I let you make your own conclusion about that.
Thanks given by:
Double jump & rifle kickback = hax
Thanks given by:
Every good game has DLC. CMON
Thanks given by:
(14 Nov 14, 08:23AM)DrauL Wrote: Every good game has DLC. CMON

Careful now, he might make an Obama edition, and I quote from the president himself... "...we are screwed!".
Thanks given by:
Maps and textures are already DLC.
Thanks given by:
Freemium AC2 on Steam
Hats, $1-$30 each.
Weapons, $5-$10 each.
umad?
Thanks given by: