G1gantuan MLG debut video
(05 Nov 14, 06:29PM)Honor Wrote: Enough?
Look at all of your posts in this thread and see why we don't need you on this forum/game

0 answer = 0 troll. It seems that people here love to complain about trolls they feed.
Thanks given by:
(05 Nov 14, 09:55PM)Halte Wrote: 0 answer = 0 troll. It seems that people here love to complain about trolls they feed.

*No stupid reply = no troll
Thanks given by:
(05 Nov 14, 06:29PM)Honor Wrote:
(02 Nov 14, 10:40PM)G1gantuan Wrote:
(02 Nov 14, 06:39PM)Furios Wrote: video description:
[...]by famous AC professional G1gantuan[...]

sorry, who ?

1v1? phagget

(04 Nov 14, 10:43AM)G1gantuan Wrote:
(03 Nov 14, 10:55PM)Friteq Wrote: Who the fuck is Gigantum?

who the fuck is fagteq?

(04 Nov 14, 03:53PM)G1gantuan Wrote: i'd rape u with my 25 fps little boy. i might even post it in mah channel

(05 Nov 14, 09:49AM)G1gantuan Wrote: i don't need to rush. i'm probably better than 90% of AC playerbase already with my 1 month 5 days experience 25 fps computer. also my style of trolling is very light and it doesn't get me banned in every server or so. also 90% would change to 95% if i had low ping. i'm not even trolling

friteq your existence is a waste of my eyesight. stand aside peasant

(05 Nov 14, 12:01PM)G1gantuan Wrote: i dont understand why you removed some words from my post. wat kind of point are you trying to make, and are you trying to deny that i play at 25 fps

Great uncertainty provokes humans to apprehend the unknown. This seldom works out, and they naturally resort to their primitive impulses. You daresay I'm a troll, wherefore? You do not comprehend me, inferior being. Bow before me

Enough?
Look at all of your posts in this thread and see why we don't need you on this forum/game

u r clearly naive, mad little boy.

if u cudnt see i accepted fagteq's invitation to fite then u r 2 mad to see the truth

or r u offended dat i play at 25 fps nd im better den u

"there is no spoone" - The Matricks
Thanks given by:
Undead or fake
Thanks given by:
ur life is fake
Thanks given by:
(06 Nov 14, 11:38AM)G1gantuan Wrote: ur life is fake

Thanks given by:
(06 Nov 14, 11:00AM)Honor Wrote: Undead or fake

[Image: Ashton-kutcher-laughing-top-10-vine-videos.gif]
Thanks given by:
(06 Nov 14, 11:00AM)Honor Wrote: Undead or fake

i love u
Thanks given by:
[Image: QeMgQHa.jpg]

without what I would call "extreme lag" this game would've been much easier for me.

your 1 month and however many days are irrelevant sir.
Thanks given by:
#rekt
Thanks given by:
How did he even kill you 14 times ?

#DatAcc
Thanks given by:
btw can i have the IP of SexyTeenMom ?

i need that because of reasons
Thanks given by:
662 fps, juses crust. That is ridiculous.
Thanks given by:
(06 Nov 14, 11:28PM)Hellspell Wrote: 662 fps, juses crust. That is ridiculous.

I don't know if it's Waffle or Vanquish who bough a nvidia 870 on a laptop, but if it's Waffle, someone should tell him.
Thanks given by:
I think it was Vanquish who got an 870M.
Thanks given by:
.kk

i swear more than 20 kills were lost due to unhits in dat game
Thanks given by:
(07 Nov 14, 12:27AM)PhaNtom Wrote: I think it was Vanquish who got an 870M.

Yeah it was me. On desert I don't drop below 960ish fps (when plugged in). Waffles has a GTX 560 Ti iirc.

No matter how many fps you have, still no substitute for the stability you get when playing with a desktop. :(
Thanks given by:
waffles shud fite me in lan, and in 25 fps

i would win
Thanks given by:
1 more warning point apparently and you get banned for three months. I'll just close the thread instead for your non-sense. Probably won't be effective though.

Also, #rekt
Thanks given by: