Vanquish Noob
He is a noob
Thanks given by:
Since you explicitly asked to be banned (source) and now have created about 10 threads of your own in different sections of the forum that are both personally insulting players (including but not limited to myself) and indeed the entire game as a whole, I hope that the greater powers of this forum will not object to the fact that I have banned you for an indefinite amount of time. If my "moderator" status gets revoked because of this, that's completely fine, it's more than worth it to be rid of you finally. In light of the circumstances I feel like it's justified, go see a therapist and come back when you're not a volatile mess.

wish I could say you'll be missed, but you won't. bb <3

EDIT:
In case anyone's wondering where the other threads are:

[19:18:16] <X-Ray_Dog> I deleted all of the threads that **** created and took his account with it
Thanks given by:
What happened to make him hate so much? :O
Thanks given by:
no body fuck with vanquish u lil fuckstick (gahaha thanks for the word boomhauer <3)

No longer applicable to only boomhauer :(
Thanks given by:
should edit the video then :/
Thanks given by:
You should post this video more often to have more views. Oh wait.
Thanks given by:
Like your meme about MykeGregory. Oh wait.
Thanks given by:
(04 Nov 14, 01:09AM)Krayce Wrote: Like your meme about MykeGregory. Oh wait.

What is the link between someone who try-hard the views of his own videos and me posting another's member meme? Oh I get it, a free personal offence toward me.

You are in my blacklist, but each time I decide to check at your post, I am disapointed. I tryed to speak with you in private but you were always answering non-related things, what should I do to make you shut the fuck up about your offences toward me? Tell me.
Thanks given by:
(04 Nov 14, 02:16AM)ExodusS Wrote: I tryed to speak with you in private but you were always answering non-related things, what should I do to make you shut the fuck up about your offences toward me? Tell me.

If you keep him on ignore you won't hear anything, will you?
Thanks given by:
10 years since forum good.i walk through the empty streets trying to think of something else but my path always leads to the forum. i stare at the screen for hours and try to summon good discussion. i browse other gaming forums but it is no good. i flame noobs in their threads and try to resist the nazi mods but it is all meaningless. the end is near.i then usually read some old ac threads and cry myself to sleep.
Thanks given by:
(04 Nov 14, 12:16AM)ExodusS Wrote: You should post this video more often to have more views. Oh wait.

I try
Thanks given by:
You know views go per IP right? If i watch my own video 100 times on my pc i will still have 1 view
Thanks given by:
wat happened to him
Thanks given by:
(04 Nov 14, 02:16AM)ExodusS Wrote: a free personal offence toward me.[...Bullshit]
Dat was just a joke... nice bitching (or victim) anyway, u can still pm me brah.

(04 Nov 14, 02:16AM)ExodusS Wrote: what should I do to make you shut the fuck up about your offences toward me? Tell me.
[Image: 3d9.png]
Thanks given by:
(04 Nov 14, 09:20AM)Marti Wrote: You know views go per IP right? If i watch my own video 100 times on my pc i will still have 1 view

LOL that's what they said. The ip check at 300+ views is a joke.
Ps: interesting mapping thread BTW. Inb4 lock.
Thanks given by:
(04 Nov 14, 09:20AM)Marti Wrote: You know views go per IP right? If i watch my own video 100 times on my pc i will still have 1 view

The Youtube view algo is kept secret to obviously avoid abuses, and no it surrelly does not relly only on IP adresses, if so, a whole school from the same internet conexion (so the same IP) viewing the same video from thousands of computers would give a single view? It's not the case, plus if you see your own videos multiple times, it will gives you multiple views, the number does not instantly refresh and many views will randomly not count. Ask google before spreading false facts, and remember the best way to get the good answer is by posting the wrong one.
Thanks given by:
You all get baited so easily

Anyway, why isnt this locked since yaboii skinnydawg got removed?

Edit: you know you can also influence google search results right? Not everything google says is true
Thanks given by:
I find kinda easy to say everything is sarcasm each time you say something false, I also find you pretty limited and too much confident with yourself about your "sarcasm level" when I see this, I obviously understood that YOU understood, and please don't tell me the final answer was also sarcasm, it's too easy, even if it really could be sarcasm most of the time, I highly doubt for this one. I even think I should make a meme about it.
Thanks given by:
guys pls, this thread was supposed to be about me
Thanks given by:
is this real life
Thanks given by:
(04 Nov 14, 02:47PM)Vanquish Wrote: guys pls, this thread was supposed to be about me

you're a noob
Thanks given by:
(04 Nov 14, 04:16PM)Marti Wrote: you're a noob

https://twitter.com/dril/status/440877014203891712
Thanks given by:

No ive tried u just need like intervals and tada
Thanks given by:
k
Thanks given by: