New Scoreboard!
Hello Folks!

I'm here to announce the new ladder; http://ac-fraglog.tk

It's a re-worked version of the old Hit-Melee remake, with an adapted, fully-functional parser of the newest AC version.

How to become a part of it:
  • Play on the ladder-server: LADDER @ AC-FRAGLOG.TK
  • See your stats for daily, monthly and all-time ranks.
  • Register your clan to compete against others!

We are currently looking for more servers and admins, so you are more than welcome to contact me on the website, or here.

For more information, head to: http://ac-fraglog.tk/info

Feel free to ask any questions :)
Thanks given by:
Me gusta
Thanks given by:
so ill contact you in person, its more human
Thanks given by:
Ah, I was wondering who owned it
Thanks given by:
nice

was reading a bit and i see top 200 countries lol

are there even 200 countries?
Thanks given by:
Actually about 195, but the ladder contains disputed territories, such as Palestine and Taiwan, which amounts to a little over 200 ;)
Thanks given by:
good job :D
Thanks given by:
The colours are hi-skill like for most parts, but for the rest, the presentation is simple, this is what is needed and what I like on ladders.
I just dislike the font used for the header and the important titles (Home, clans, Dayly ranks etc), it looks like a school project, nothing serious IMO, but this is MY opinion.
Thanks given by:
(29 Oct 14, 12:17PM)SiL3nT Wrote: Actually about 195, but the ladder contains disputed territories, such as Palestine and Taiwan, which amounts to a little over 200 ;)
Taiwan is not disputed. It's a country. =D
Thanks given by:
(29 Oct 14, 07:49PM)Music Wrote:
(29 Oct 14, 12:17PM)SiL3nT Wrote: Actually about 195, but the ladder contains disputed territories, such as Palestine and Taiwan, which amounts to a little over 200 ;)

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0932875.html
Thanks given by:
Beautiful
Thanks given by:
(29 Oct 14, 09:26PM)Mai Mee Tur Wrote: Beautiful

holy shit
Thanks given by:
(29 Oct 14, 10:34PM)Cemer Wrote:
(29 Oct 14, 09:26PM)Mai Mee Tur Wrote: Beautiful

holy shit

Two years cooldown before each posts.
Thanks given by:
Pls update that you can see the board if you havent played on the server. Unable to check it from mobile devices now
Thanks given by:
(30 Oct 14, 01:24PM)Marti Wrote: Pls update that you can see the board if you havent played on the server. Unable to check it from mobile devices now

After some thought, I'm updating it to everyone being able to view it, but only those who have played on the ladder being able post.
Thanks given by:
(29 Oct 14, 08:31PM)al3rt Wrote:
(29 Oct 14, 07:49PM)Music Wrote:

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0932875.html
Technically speaking it's not called Taiwan it's called the Republic of China and Taiwan is a province of ROC and not PRC because PRC isn't a real country anyway. They are just insurgents that couldn't defeat the Japanese and attacked after the KMT saved the country....

But you know, sure.
Thanks given by:
No one knows whether or not Taiwan is really a country

End of discussion, now back OT
Thanks given by:
Is it possible to know how we can earn title ?
Thanks given by:
Taiwan is a country.

OT: great job!
Thanks given by:
(30 Oct 14, 09:33PM)Music Wrote: [They are just insurgents that couldn't defeat the Japanese and attacked after the KMT saved the country....

history is written by the victors
Thanks given by:
(31 Oct 14, 03:28PM)Million Wrote: Is it possible to know how we can earn title ?

'Honours' are labels given to you by the ladder that attempt to describe you as a player in-game. Basically, it's a description of how you are when you play. I have now added more of them. They are based on factors of your gameplay, such as ratio, FPH, PPH, gib:frag ratio. These can be viewed on your playercard.

I have also added ratios for clans and countries, and you can view the board now without being registered on the ladder :)

Let's get public servers competitive again ;)
Thanks given by:
competitive public servers. kkkkkk

most of the pubbies play for fun and they're usually not good enough to acknowledge competition among players, or even think about it. we need to enlighten the pubs about competitive gameplay so that not only will we have better pubs, but a religious following of ac players.

i will make a tutorial soon 4 competitive gaemplay
Thanks given by:
The problem isnt creating a tutorial the problem is promoting it to an as broad audience as possible
Thanks given by:
i don't know what point you're trying to make, nowhere in my post implies that the lack of a tutorial is the problem

my proposition is that if the pubz actually tried to play 4 realz then they would be more addicted to the game and we will have a religious following of pubs and the numbers will all pile up until Assaultcube becomes the next ESPORT

these ladders are all about competition, wat r u
Thanks given by:
SiL3nT, please check your PM box ASAP.
Thanks given by:
You can now create your personal signatures to show off on forums and websites!

Check it out: http://ac-fraglog.tk/sigs

Have fun :)
Thanks given by:
Pretty sweet dude, keep up the good work. :)
Thanks given by:
The ladder needs more admins or a lower autokick and autoban. It can be very difficult to get rid of teamkillers.
Thanks given by:
I'm trying my best :)

To apply for admin, contact me --> http://ac-fraglog.tk/contact.php
Thanks given by:
Is there only one server on this ladder (I only see "LADDER @ AC-FRAGLOG.TK")? Or is there any way to find the server list that report logs/demos to the ladder? It would be a good information for future admins/applicants to have a complete list of reporting servers IMO.
Thanks given by: