I'd like a chicken blaster
since we all want new weapons, I have a proposal. One single mode where packs of roaming chickens spawn. Your team's objective is to capture said chickens and put them to roost.

Once chickens are roosted, you begin harvesting eggs which you then load into a chicken blaster and rough up your opposition with placental fury.

One member of each team will be a fox whose soul ability is to steal the enemy factions resources.

Control of the chickens is control of the world.

ac solved
Thanks given by:
[Image: loz-lttp-chicken-attack-o.gif]
Thanks given by:
and instead of flag bases each team could have their own chicken coop

i'm liking this idea
Thanks given by:
Why not roast the chicken for hp boost?
Thanks given by:
can we fry the chicken? i prefer mine fried
Thanks given by:
I knew cemer was black
Thanks given by:
(28 Sep 14, 05:59PM)RikPik Wrote: I knew cemer was black

nice try ~~
Thanks given by:
What about introducing the pig mode from Cube? I don't think there is much to work for having it on AssaultCube.
Thanks given by:
haha, a bit silly but definitely sounds fun I like the idea.

(28 Sep 14, 06:31PM)ExodusS Wrote: What about introducing the pig mode from Cube?
How does that mode works?
Thanks given by:
Hundreds of pigs spawn in a huge map with some "hidden" places and galeries, the game ends when you killed them all.
Thanks given by:
Don't forget to add some sheeps so, I remember that many persons like it and even created a starscreen for AC dedicated to them lol!
Thanks given by:
(28 Sep 14, 08:52PM)Krayce Wrote: Don't forget to add some sheeps so, I remember that many persons like it and even created a starscreen for AC dedicated to them lol!

Schaf will be happy
Thanks given by:
Schaf would be happy about killing hundreds of sheep? I guess he'd rather have an sheepfarmsimulator mode!

Actually I like the chicken idea :D
Thanks given by:
(30 Sep 14, 05:55AM)Robtics Wrote: Schaf would be happy about killing hundreds of sheep? I guess he'd rather have an sheepfarmsimulator mode!

Actually I like the chicken idea :D

'Capture the chickens and put them to roost, then collect their eggs' replace chickens with sheep. Now see that there is no killing :D
Thanks given by: