Poll: You want me to get blacklisted? If not you suck
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
9 50.00%
No
50.00%
9 50.00%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Blacklist me please
Oh please, where do I even begin with this?

For starters, you say
(25 Sep 14, 09:38PM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: I want to get blacklisted
yet you actually vote against it in your own poll (whilst simultaneously making it private so you think nobody will ever realise).

The mere fact you posted this thread (and also a poll with it) is ridiculous, stef was right to move it to offtopic because nobody will blacklist you for spamming forums and writing useless posts. This combined with your follow up replies in Spanish suggest to me that you posted this simply looking for sympathy, and not because you actually care about being blacklisted or leaving the game, which is something you said you'd do how many times and yet you keep coming back? Many great players and people have left this community before and haven't said a word, we don't need to hear about it every time you (I only know you from your forum spamming, no idea what your ingame name even is) absent-mindedly decide to temporarily stop playing.

As Undead said on someone else's leaving thread before (don't remember who but he was a well-respected veteran player), "just leave, don't even announce it", and I fully agree. At the end of the day it's a game and very very very few people (you're not one of them) are important enough to the entire community that I'd be even remotely interested in reading a "leaving AC" thread that they'd written. [EDIT: Who's really the one with the self-inflated sense of importance here?]

And to finish, I'd just like to say that I have never, EVER seen anybody in this forum or another one (even non-gaming forums) crumble emotionally as much as you do now just because of a minor argument that originated from one comment. Stop taking an internet forum so seriously and go live out your fabulous "life plan" as you call it. Just don't post a thread in six months telling us how great it is :DD
Thanks given by:
What the hell is up with all those fake smileys on this topic?
Thanks given by:
Vanquish, like I said before and I will do it again, stay away, you are the classic and annnoying player who try to "correct" as you say, don't become a hero by shutting my mouth even if you aren't doing it, you suck by writing things towards me as I do, see the reality mate as I do, you know that you're another troller without a damn life. My life project it's going great and doesn't matter if any forum or website involve in it, maybe yours is based on being a cunt and showing your "sarcastic attitude" towards newbies (like me).

It's funny when you say that this was caused by one comment, LFMAO... ROFL... this shit started in the past when it was my 1st day on this forum, I saw many good people and shitty ones like you.
Just shut your mouth FORGET FOR ONCE that you've seen me before and don't even come to add more "USELESS" shit like you say. You want an enemy? You get it Vanquishit... add it to your empty head and get a life like I do, I'm quite satisfied with this, you can see that my "trick" of showing how "good and old people" get annoyed by my stupid posts. In real life I'm not that idiot like here, the reason that I act like it, is 'cause of people like you, there isn't a piece of respect here towards noob posts and people as well. I don't even give a crap about my auto vote on the poll, you just arged about what I did and you think that I'm a dumb, but no sir, THERE ARE REAL PEOPLE WHO THINKS THE SAME AS ME NOT IKE YOU AND THEY KNOW ABOUT IT, suck it
Thanks given by:
Well this topic summarizes ac forums. Someone hating on ac forums, then saying: oh look at me now I will leave. An important poll, spamming in Spanish, Marti, the 'we need a new version of AC' topic, a reaction to the first post (wrong section Vanquish, you're ontopic :)) smileys, fake-smileys, ExodusS hating on it. Best thread so far on this forum.
Thanks given by:
(26 Sep 14, 05:12PM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: very literally having a complete mental breakdown on his own thread

gg mate, thx for playing :D

bring on the lock!
Thanks given by:
You forget the Jamz clash part wich is kinda uncommon. Maybe this thread doesn't summarizes well enough your vision of AC forums.

(26 Sep 14, 05:30PM)Vanquish Wrote: gg mate, thx for playing :D

Congratulations.
Thanks given by:
(26 Sep 14, 05:30PM)Vanquish Wrote: I'm a troller

You do, finally you get it :-D
Thanks given by:
This thread needs more USA-chants from Nightmare.

Also Skinny-Dog just leave already. No hate I'm just keeping it 3hunna.
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
(26 Sep 14, 05:12PM)YesWeCamp Wrote: Well this topic summarizes ac forums. Someone hating on ac forums, then saying: oh look at me now I will leave. An important poll, spamming in Spanish, Marti, the 'we need a new version of AC' topic, a reaction to the first post (wrong section Vanquish, you're ontopic :)) smileys, fake-smileys, ExodusS hating on it. Best thread so far on this forum.

Fuckyes
Thanks given by:
Over moderation my ass
Thanks given by: