Breaking own rules.
Thanks given by:
Rebuttle:

AC is not Xenophobic, even if a server of AC is (note: not saying it is or isn't). If we were Xenophobic, we would configure our servers (i.e. MS + Forum + Site, etc) to block countries (which it is entirely able to do).
Thanks given by:
will you ever stop?
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
(22 Sep 14, 08:36PM)1Cap Wrote: 0 fucks given

blablabla. BoB servers are lagging anyway especially pubs. Just play on another server
Thanks given by:
I though I was the best try-harder on this forum, but in fact...
Thanks given by:
I'm banned too, servidor Bob is the best (public)
and now? REMOVE ME!

thx by nothing -.-'

Thanks given by:
(23 Sep 14, 01:27AM)starix/A/ Wrote: I'm banned too, servidor Bob is the best (public)
and now? REMOVE ME!

thx by nothing -.-'

Sent you a deban pass.
Thanks given by:
I'm banned too pls someone help me
Thanks given by:
(22 Sep 14, 11:55PM)ExodusS Wrote: I though I was the best try-harder on this forum, but in fact...

Lol, you're not even close
Thanks given by:
#free-paul
Thanks given by:
(22 Sep 14, 09:14PM)Honor Wrote: blablabla. BoB servers are lagging anyway especially pubs. Just play on another server
Unfortunally they're the only ones with a decent maprot with players whenever i play, every other server is tosok or @camper.
Thanks given by:
(24 Sep 14, 03:36PM)macm Wrote: Unfortunally they're the only ones with a decent maprot with players whenever i play, every other server is tosok or @camper.

Here here.
There are just not a lot of people playing at one time like there used to be.
I blame "AC Reloaded"
I have heard multiple people affirm that they thought it's a continuation from the same people who made AC.
Thanks given by:
(27 Sep 14, 03:46PM)Boomhauer Wrote: I have heard multiple people affirm that they thought it's a continuation from the same people who made AC.

Forgot to read the fine print did they?

Wierd, we all knew it was fake AC years ago
Thanks given by:
(27 Sep 14, 03:46PM)Boomhauer Wrote: I have heard multiple people affirm that they thought [AC reloaded] is a continuation from the same people who made AC.

Those people are kinda stupid. Why would we want them playing the real one with us? :D
Thanks given by:
ACR doesn't even have enough players to get into a multiplayer game with real people according to their forum posts (Haven't read it in a while, maybe they finally grew?).
Thanks given by: