[Mac] Problems opening AC
So today, I tried opening AC and got an error message. I tried reinstalling but got the same result upon attempting to open the game. I have no idea how to get around this. Would someone with mac experience be able to help (plz based god Ronald_Reagan)?

Not sure if this makes any difference but I just repaired disk permissions this morning in disk utility.

this is what the error message looks like:
[Image: gNSkPUx.png]

inb4 buy a PC...
Thanks given by:
Buy a pc

:D
Thanks given by:
What did you change/do before this happened, new script? binds?
Did you delete only assaultcube.app or also the saved.cfg in ~/Library/Application Support/assaultcube_1.2r/config, if you didn't you should try that.
Something like this happened to me too a while ago and deleting all files/folders fixed it for me, i think it was something in my saved.cfg but never figured out what :(

@Marti: another useful post, gj

Edit:
Grenadier is right, ALWAYS make a copy of your files (or drag/drop the original files on your (e.g.) desktop).
I use timemachine and forgot others may not have a backup, sorry :/
Thanks given by:
fucken genius. thanks man
Thanks given by:
(11 Sep 14, 06:23PM)MerCyKiL Wrote: fucken genius

Almost, she forgot to say you, that you should make a copy of your files, which you deleted, in order to somebody could find the reason of this crash (broken file or w/e). ;)

What helped? Did you maybe thought make a copy of deleted files? :)
Thanks given by:
lol poop. i deleted the saved.cfg and it seemed to fix the problem. i did it before you post this though so i didn't make a copy. i think ill be ok without my old saves tho. i can still access the map i was working on :P
Thanks given by:
For future reference: NEVER delete anything for a shot in the dark. Always just *rename* stuff - so you can restore the previous state, if it didn't work.
Thanks given by: