AC Titan - Proving Ground Access
I humbly request return to this hidden forum because despite it all I still love this game if not as much MORE than the majority of the rest of you. I have since left my heavy drinking, psuedo homosexual rants, and regular drunken stupidity behind. I may be crazy, I may be homicidal, but I will never lose my AC style.
Thanks given by:
Entry costs 1 forum knife.
Thanks given by:
Nevermind. I will not give up my knife.
Thanks given by:
I request my knife back.
Thanks given by:
Does PG still even exist?
Thanks given by:
(06 Sep 14, 07:15AM)Orynge Wrote: Does PG still even exist?

Yes but it rarely gets posted in, in this case, a month ago. Everyone who whines about not being able to see it isn't missing much but I'll let Morgan discover that for himself.
Thanks given by:
(06 Sep 14, 08:46AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote:
(06 Sep 14, 07:15AM)Orynge Wrote: Does PG still even exist?

Yes but it rarely gets posted in, in this case, a month ago. Everyone who whines about not being able to see it isn't missing much but I'll let Morgan discover that for himself.

Thats what they all say
Thanks given by:
It was over a year of no posts before I was all 'omg where is 1.3?!'
So it's pretty dead. :(
Thanks given by:
(06 Sep 14, 04:44AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: Entry costs 1 forum knife.

[Image: ac_knife-real16px.gif]

canijoinnow? :D
Thanks given by:
No knife, no respect!
Thanks given by:
Can I have a knife?
Thanks given by:
(06 Sep 14, 06:55PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Can I have a knife?

sure, here is a knife for you [Image: ac_knife-real16px.gif]
Thanks given by:
Please? [Image: ac_knife-real16px.gif]
Thanks given by:
M8. Wheres my knife.
Thanks given by:
MUHAHAHAHAHAHA, CRY ALL U KNIFE LESS NUBS!!
Thanks given by:
(06 Sep 14, 05:09PM)Marti Wrote:
(06 Sep 14, 04:44AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: Entry costs 1 forum knife.

[Image: ac_knife-real16px.gif]

canijoinnow? :D

XRD im still waiting :/
Thanks given by:
[Image: c7Ll2Jt.png]
Thanks given by:
(08 Sep 14, 07:52PM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: [Image: c7Ll2Jt.png]

ye i removed my knife to put it in that post :/
Thanks given by:
I don't even know what the knife represents.
Thanks given by:
The Knife is the AC Titans usergroup. The Proving Grounds was built upon Titan membership. A group of players who love the game but aren't mods or admins or higher. It was built to bring players who truly wanted to improve the game together. I was an original member and the original Titan, but due to a drunken rant, was kicked out of the TPG. I did however keep my Titan status. I think the first step to reviving the game may be to bring the concept of the AC Titans back to the forefront of community consciousness and begin adding members.
Thanks given by:
Wonder why they didn't include me... Hmm

MK is there anything these Titans changed? Was 1.2 their idea?
Thanks given by:
(08 Sep 14, 10:54PM)MorganKell Wrote: The Knife is the AC Titans usergroup. The Proving Grounds was built upon Titan membership. A group of players who love the game but aren't mods or admins or higher.

You wrong shimmy, because I'm a mod too. I think Jamz came up with the knife thing, dunno for sure the reason why. Kudos to jamz, caus t's pretty cool and as plus it let us make fun of Martinator :P

And the whole Titans thing brings back good memories too...

Thanks given by:
I thought that ac titans was just because MK is a badass and deserved a knife
Thanks given by:
Shimmy Shimmy KH FTW!!!
Thanks given by:
Is this knife thing seriously a thing?

* Mousikos is confused
Thanks given by:
The Knife represents the AC Titan membership group. No joke.
Thanks given by:
(08 Sep 14, 11:33PM)Waffles Wrote: I thought that ac titans was just because MK is a badass and deserved a knife
Close, Waffles. It's not just MK; he was around and wanted a favour when I was thinking about the idea, so he came first. In my mind, AC Titans are the players whose names I 'grew-up' around in AC. The players who were mentioned on the forums, IRC and pubs even when they weren't active. The players who contributed a lot of ideas and play time in pushing 0.9 into 1.0, and then couldn't truly give it up, even when times got tough. I was going to list some of them here, but I didn't think it was fair if I couldn't generate an exhaustive list. Basically, if you've been playing through all the versions for the last six years, it's you (including segolaide, who really should have improved by now).
I often say that AC would be nothing without the random pubbers who appear for a few days/weeks, never to be seen again, but it's the small band of core players (thanks MK) who form the heart of AC that I care most about. The people who made a nice place for me to get cosy. If you stick around, I'll promise that I've...V14.
Thanks given by:
*high fives jamz*
Thanks given by:
jamz <3
Thanks given by:
Crema you know you a bitch right? You couldn't frag me and win if your life depended on it. Bring it Son... :).
Thanks given by: