Thanks given by:
Americans whine too much and can't speak proper Portuguese

Makes so much sense :D

noob n. The guy who just killed you.
Thanks given by:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-4920.html...ight=cheat

no ones like murica and brazil
Thanks given by:
Brazilians cheat, 1Cap. Deal with it, you were born Brazilian, and can't do anything,

Resign, that's the first step.
Thanks given by:

kkk xD
Thanks given by:
Half of BR territory was in the blacklist once.
Thanks given by:
EDIT: Nevermind, I can't be bothered.
Thanks given by:
Im never prejudice, but statics and demographics play a huge role in anything to be successful. I just remember this game being free and kick ass looking when I downloaded it, and just keep playing and learning strategies NO MATTER how much it changes.
Thanks given by:
(29 Aug 14, 08:25PM)vonunov Wrote: and can't speak proper Portuguese

And Brazilians can?

(i keed)
Thanks given by:
Todos os europeus sabem falar português mesmo, mas os brasileiros não sabem.
Thanks given by:
10 years since ac update.i walk through the empty streets trying to think of something else but my path always leads to the game. i stare at the screen for hours and try to summon 1.3. i play other arcade shooters but it is no good. i flame ac devs on their forum and try to resist the nazi mods but it is all meaningless. the end is near.i then usually watch some old frag vids and cry myself to sleep.
Thanks given by:
TheNihilanth i raise you :
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
percentagewise i still think brazil would be in the top of countries with most cheaters

[Image: 24216673_dealwithit_gif.gif]

and the 'virtually all countries have cheaters' makes no sense and is based on absolutely nothing, how do you know? please give facts
Thanks given by:
Here are the reason
-Nobody respects brazilians cause they suck at this game and think they are better than anyone ( rip nocu marreira)
-they are clan hoppers
-you can't understand what they're saying, that means you can't talk with them
- almost every brazilian competitive players cheated
- they lag
- saying "kkkk" is an enough reason to ban them

Hope you're happy and you'll stop talking about stupid "racism" in ac

No offense btw
Thanks given by:
(30 Aug 14, 07:02PM)Marti Wrote: [Image: 24216673_dealwithit_gif.gif]

[Image: deal-with-it.png]
Thanks given by:
brazilian ac is quite inclusive of themselves and they of course only form clans with other brazilians

the majority of brazilian players who try and join english (and other languages) speaking clans have been accused of / caught cheating

so you have one community saying they are subject to racism and the other who is wary of all the stuff they have done in the past

both are right; people are being racist yet at the same time have every right to do so; when 80% of the well known brazilian names have been accused or caught, it doesnt set a good impression

itll take months if not years to reverse the damage done upon brazil's image by well known cheaters as a whole, so just focus on improving by yourselves and stop complaining about not being treated fairly. you guys are being treated fairly, its just you have a lot of countrymen who seem to not care about our attempts of being respectful. it would be more beneficial to the image of brazilian ac if more brazilians became well known, well contributing members of this fucking shit community instead of slowly fitting the stereotype that has befallen themselves. of course there should be improvements for the english side, but they are too tired of giving brazil as a whole chances, so now you all should step up to the plate and either strike out or hit it out of the park. dont complain on the field for your team; be the role model
Thanks given by:
Somewhere, it's right, USA has not been treated fairly accordingly to their cheater/player ratio wich was very close to the Brasil one. But it's also well known USA did the most important part of the Europe liberation at the end of the WWII.
Thanks given by:
(30 Aug 14, 08:03PM)ExodusS Wrote: Somewhere, it's right, USA has not been treated fairly accordingly to their cheater/player ratio wich was very close to the Brasil one. But it's also well known USAUSSR did the most important part of the Europe liberation at the end of the WWII.

fyp
Thanks given by:
As a Brazilian myself, allow my me to make an educated observation: the great majority of Brazilian clan players (apart from Marreira, N0cu, some dudes from #M|A# and the late MCNM) are indeed not to be trusted, they still cheat or cheated at some point, they evade bans and change nicks every other week, facts that make most people frown upon good competitive Brazilian players in general. I don't really blame the haters, it is very hard to trust some good player from Brazil when you know their behavior patterns (i.e cheat, evade ban and change nicknames), the fact that we have crazy dynamic pings over here does not help, you never know who you playing against. For example: I was almost banned the other day playing with an alias because ppl were saying I was in fact that Plenas guy

So I hate to say it 1Cap but, the Brazilians are the ones to blame here. I never cheated nor congregated with known cheaters, always played with the same nickname, have been in the same clan for 5 years now and let me say here that I have never, not one time, felt any prejudice against me on the account I'm from Brazil, whoever dislikes me here does not fell this way because of where I was born (most likely they do it because I can be a dick).

I'm sorry but, if a particular group of people cheat and exploit a system/community they will not be welcome, is that simple. And the problem would be xenophobia, racism is an whole different thing and really does not apply for this case.
Thanks given by:
(02 Sep 14, 03:58AM)ElCrema Wrote: As a Brazilian myself, allow my me to make an educated observation: the great majority of Brazilian clan players (apart from Marreira, N0cu, some dudes from #M|A# and the late MCNM) are indeed not to be trusted, they still cheat or cheated at some point, they evade bans and change nicks every other week, facts that make most people frown upon good competitive Brazilian players in general. I don't really blame the haters, it is very hard to trust some good player from Brazil when you know their behavior patterns (i.e cheat, evade ban and change nicknames), the fact that we have crazy dynamic pings over here does not help, you never know who you playing against. For example: I was almost banned the other day playing with an alias because ppl were saying I was in fact that Plenas guy

So I hate to say it 1Cap but, the Brazilians are the ones to blame here. I never cheated nor congregated with known cheaters, always played with the same nickname, have been in the same clan for 5 years now and let me say here that I have never, not one time, felt any prejudice against me on the account I'm from Brazil, whoever dislikes me here does not fell this way because of where I was born (most likely they do it because I can be a dick).

I'm sorry but, if a particular group of people cheat and exploit a system/community they will not be welcome, is that simple. And the problem would be xenophobia, racism is an whole different thing and really does not apply for this case.

I agree with this 100%. I have absolutely 0 problem playing vs Brazilians as long as they are clean. Players like LeXuS are still around and are still playing inters afaik. His dynamic IP makes him very hard to track; and when you do he'll connect 10 minutes later with a VPN and a different name. Most notably, he uses the O3 tag. Along with his cheating friends. It makes trusting Brazilians really hard.
To say this is "racism" though is way overboard. Frankly, it's nowhere near. I also believe in second chances and have little to no problem playing with them as long as they serve their punishment (Host@, Jorik, Xenon etc) but repetitive cheats have no place in our community for me. I understand its frustating to be labelled "possible hacker" because of your nationality, but you can more or less where people are coming from with all these repeat cheats. (LeXuS, Plenas, FeeH)
Thanks given by:
(02 Sep 14, 11:26AM)Artemis Wrote: I also believe in second chances and have little to no problem playing with them as long as they serve their punishment (Host@, Jorik, Xenon etc)
LOL

also, i thought lexus was from portugal, not brazil.
Thanks given by:
Ahh, my bad :D
And as far as I know Jorik only cheated once?
Thanks given by:
he caused troubles at the acwc final
Thanks given by:
I know, but this post was strictly in regards to cheating.
Thanks given by:
Lexus is indees portuguese
Thanks given by:

rebolou vem pra onde, ac?
Thanks given by:
(02 Sep 14, 06:25PM)Misty Wrote: rebolou vem pra onde, ac?

Sim
Thanks given by:
(02 Sep 14, 03:58AM)ElCrema Wrote: I'm sorry but, if a particular group of people cheat and exploit a system/community they will not be welcome, is that simple. And the problem would be xenophobia, racism is an whole different thing and really does not apply for this case.
The problem is not the fact that it is a particular group of people. It's the total opposite... While 99,9% of Brazilians are the clowns of AC world, the rest can really be saved (say, you and Brahma)
Thanks given by: