Video editor for ubuntu?
Hi. Does anybody know a video editor that has a cropping feature so you can add a webcam film to it? I know openshot doesn't have one and I tried using Windows movie maker on wine (didn't load). It would help me out a lot.

Thanks.
Thanks given by:
Tried google?

Sony Vegas?
Thanks given by:
mmmmm. ill try. oh and marti i got up this morning went on my xbox and it didn't recognise my ethernet cable. any ideas? as you might have some understanding of server stuff and internet stuff.
Thanks given by:
(12 Aug 14, 03:22PM)killerjoe Wrote: mmmmm. ill try. oh and marti i got up this morning went on my xbox and it didn't recognise my ethernet cable. any ideas? as you might have some understanding of server stuff and internet stuff.

sry ps4
Thanks given by:
(12 Aug 14, 11:50AM)killerjoe Wrote: Hi. Does anybody know a video editor that has a cropping feature so you can add a webcam film to it? I know openshot doesn't have one and I tried using Windows movie maker on wine (didn't load). It would help me out a lot.

Thanks.

Lightworks should have whatever.
Thanks given by:
-nvm- didnt read carefully, sry
Thanks given by:
Can't get Sony vagas gotta put your details in to download it. I'll try lightworks.
Thanks given by:
After you figure this out, if you want it burned to DVD, check out DeVeDe.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the #friendly advice there kiwi. I wish the rest of the people on this forum had your attitude.
Thanks given by:
(27 Aug 14, 03:44PM)killerjoe Wrote: Thanks for the #friendly advice there kiwi. I wish the rest of the people on this forum had your attitude.

this isnt #twitter
Thanks given by:
(27 Aug 14, 03:47PM)Marti Wrote:
(27 Aug 14, 03:44PM)killerjoe Wrote: Thanks for the #friendly advice there kiwi. I wish the rest of the people on this forum had your attitude.

this isnt #twitter

I'm trying to make the word friendly more noticeable.
Thanks given by:
(27 Aug 14, 03:47PM)Marti Wrote:

this isnt #twitter

#marti-ac-world-champion
Thanks given by: