Criticize previous player
Idk how this thread fit to assaultcube but I thought that it would be nice to test it here too. :) Idea is that next player who posts to this thread criticizes me as a player and person etc, and next poster criticizes him and so on.
Thanks given by:
Well gee... I'll start this off and we'll see how many people jump at that opportunity lol. Qezha your name is freaky weird looking. Why does anyone use a Q in their name except for something like Quantum? Dang son, grab you a baby name book and pick a better one. Best I could come up with ;).
Thanks given by:
error 404
Thanks given by:
^^ I'm not sure this guy even plays
Thanks given by:
(10 Aug 14, 09:03PM)MorganKell Wrote: Well gee... I'll start this off and we'll see how many people jump at that opportunity lol. Qezha your name is freaky weird looking. Why does anyone use a Q in their name except for something like Quantum? Dang son, grab you a baby name book and pick a better one. Best I could come up with ;).

10+!
Thanks given by:
What you really want? You want to know if anyone knows who you really are?
know whether the forum moderators know you?
plus
- Criticizing someone as a person? Not at all! Exactly what should not be done here in this forum.
Thanks given by:
1cap is a decent player. I have some great screenshots of him beating me in 1v1 :-D. Now I can destroy him even playing with my ears though kkkkkkkkkk jk.
But what really matters is that above everything he's a great person. He's always trying to help people and improve this game.

love u cappy :-D
Thanks given by:
(10 Aug 14, 11:15PM)1Cap Wrote: What you really want? You want to know if anyone knows who you really are?
know whether the forum moderators know you?
plus
- Criticizing someone as a person? Not at all! Exactly what should not be done here in this forum.

Lol idea was just having a bit fun but clearly it doesnt work on this forum..

Just why not? What does it matter there are nice guys and not so nice guys lets let people know it :) of someone doesnt know is he good person he doesnt have to post.. that simple..

Endgame: for what I know u are nice and good player
Thanks given by:
^ looks like you tried to type your name with your nose
Thanks given by:
Way to ruin it 1Cap.. Waaay to ruin it....
Thanks given by:
MK is a loser who is stuck in the past

:D
Thanks given by:
Your name is Syntax and you need smileys to help expressing yourself. :DDD a quote would reveal this
Thanks given by:
You eat snails.
le escargot salade pizza
Thanks given by:
Not really Frankenstein.
Thanks given by:
The inferior brother
Thanks given by:
a true north american jackass
Thanks given by:
lost first round of acwc
Thanks given by:
Begs for warning points in his avatar caption thingy. Real men get them on their own.
Thanks given by:
not enough shimmy
Thanks given by:
hax ac_douze osok cuz he got no sniper skills
Thanks given by:
Shows up for 2 weeks only to disappear, then make an 'I'm back, what did I miss?' thread a year later.
Thanks given by:
Didn't let RR post for B}'s 4th birthday.
Thanks given by:
(12 Aug 14, 07:44AM)Orynge Wrote: Didn't let RR post for B}'s 4th birthday.

afkstralian
Thanks given by:
Ruined many lifes by showing cookieclicker on this forum.
Thanks given by:
May or may not still hate AR
Thanks given by:
Suck much
Thanks given by:
(11 Aug 14, 05:39PM)Oracle Wrote: The inferior brother

^
Thanks given by:
Carried by Vanquish.
Thanks given by:
Carried by everyone.
Thanks given by: