Wanna See Something Weird?
RVSF CLA
Thanks given by:
CLA is my team, but we are not terrorists !!!

Quote:Team CLA: The Cubers Liberation Army
Little is known about the goals or motivations of this small, but feared terrorist group. Their activities are as diverse as their members. With ex-military, anarchists, religious fanatics, conspiracy theorists, tripping hippies, free © software fanatics™, or simply severely mentally disordered persons and bored youngsters, this organization is a pool of radicals from across the globe.
Their operations range from simple annoyances (such as introducing hallucinogenic drugs into air conditioning systems of largely populated offices or malls), to well planned gruesome bombings. They'll target civilians, as well as politicians, lobbyists or religious leaders and their employees.
Their selfish motto: "Terror for the sake of terror, because you all suck!"

Quote:Team RVSF: The Rabid Viper Special Forces
An elite group of special armed forces, but not the kind you'd expect. RVSF is made up of battle worn fighters and mercenaries, who might've been just a little too trigger happy and up for the glory to fit into any other kind of elite squad. They're not suitable where lives are to be spared and private or public property to remain intact.
Any associated parties to this extravagant task-force remain well concealed for obvious reasons. Their primary targets are highly unpredictable terrorists and organized criminals such as the CLA, where intelligence, infiltration and stealth would just be a waste of time.
Their policy is simple: "Shoot first, then ask questions later... if anyone is left to ask".
Thanks given by:
I don't get itttt.
Thanks given by:
You switched teams colors, big deal.

It works best with something like:

RED ORANGE YELLOW
Thanks given by:
(03 Aug 14, 04:09PM)Nightmare Wrote: I don't get itttt.

me nietherrrrrrrrrrrrr
Thanks given by:
y u switch colours
Thanks given by:
Sexy, I'll take RVSF.
Thanks given by:
(03 Aug 14, 09:18PM)PhaNtom Wrote: y u switch colours

OHHHHHHHHH
Thanks given by:
I accidentally switched the colours while doing something and it was really, really, strange to look at.
Thanks given by:
orynge y r u not leder of world now
Thanks given by:
no ideer cemer
u shold b presidente of canadia
Thanks given by:
ok i go try brb
Thanks given by: