.45 server ban with out cause
Please un Ban me from .45 server..July 18, 2014, around one hour back i got banned from this server. I was able to hit a fellow by the name Arms..something in other team many times and he just banned me. My score was on the top so he chose to ban me. Please lift the ban. I was playing as LOST. i have seen him do this a few times to many players who hit him repeatedly. he uses ARMS tag as part of his name.

Regards

grinch
Thanks given by:
Why were you banned?
Thanks given by:
Why do you not posted any proof?
Thanks given by:
Like i said, he banned me after I hit him more times. He banned me saying i was camper. Though I am not against camping, thats not my style of game. He just does this in other games i was playing. If he is hit by a player, mostly who is at the top he calls for a ban.

Proof like what? I didnt save any screenshots as I just got pushed from the server. If there is a way to access any details from the game let me know.

What details do you need? I dont know what kinda proof should be provided. Intially I just leave the server thinking its common, after a few days the ban gets lifted. Now only I am active in the forum so i am learning things as I go.
Thanks given by:
Try to notice this in their forums mate: http://angrysouls.xobor.de/
Also which guy are you talking about? azeredo? this guy had admin in some servers, brazilian though
Thanks given by:
You could have taken a screenshot when it was banned, but you can talk to the owners of the server here: angrysouls.xobor.de

Or in TS:
45-clan.de
Thanks given by:
Which server? I can unban you
Thanks given by:
(18 Jul 14, 06:52PM)Music Wrote: Which server? I can unban you
We do not know if he's telling the truth, so do not advise you to do this.
Thanks given by:
Hi Skinny-Dog(got the name right)

No. not Azeredo, like i said he uses "ARMS" as part of his name. Also in the Whitelist request from the link , I dont have a clantag or clan or Clan URL and I dont remember the guys name, i was concentrating on gaming not the names, So I dont know wat else to do. Sorry it wasnt much help from my end. I dont even know how to take the IP addres from the commandline.
Thanks given by:
(18 Jul 14, 06:54PM)*H1TM4N* Wrote:

That's why instead of offering to unban him first, I asked what happened....
Thanks given by:
(18 Jul 14, 06:54PM)*H1TM4N* Wrote:

1) I dont know how to take a screenshot after getting banned as i was simply in a blank map suddenly, when i tried to join the map it said I was banned, I saw the vote called but didnt give it much thought as it was a ban for camping and i was not camping. I use Macbook pro so there is no immediate printscreen button,

2) While I agree caution for unbanning people who all request, my sole thought was to bring to your notice this happened. I dont know how to convince u of my honesty.

3) And I was banned not for teamkilling or cheating. It was for camping. I dont know about you all but Camping no matter what doesnt require banning even if its true or untrue. If a player is camping he can be kicked as a warning.

The server was 88.198.165.228:9999 .45 osok/Tosok Server. for TWINTOWERS 2013
Thanks given by:
You can press F11 to see the chat, and then F12 to take one screeenshot.
Like i said before, talk with the server owners.
Thanks given by:
When I press F11 in my macbook pro it either reduces the volume or goes to my desktop as its a shortcut in my spaces.

(18 Jul 14, 07:28PM)grinch_k2 Wrote: When I press F11 in my macbook pro it either reduces the volume or goes to my desktop as its a shortcut in my spaces.

Is ther any other way?
Thanks given by:
Quote:Like i said before, talk with the server owners.

Hello i am here xD

He got banned, so he tells the truth:

[xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] client ArMs@$ky^BLU3-* called a vote: ban player LOST, reason: camper
[xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] disconnecting client LOST (vote-banned from the server) cn 5, 873 seconds played, score saved

Bans least 20mins on our server.
Troll bans happen (I was banned 6 times in one night xD)
I'll have a look at these guys :)
Thanks given by:
(18 Jul 14, 07:50PM)Todesgurke Wrote:
Quote:Like i said before, talk with the server owners.

Hello i am here xD

He got banned, so he tells the truth:

[xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] client ArMs@$ky^BLU3-* called a vote: ban player LOST, reason: camper
[xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] disconnecting client LOST (vote-banned from the server) cn 5, 873 seconds played, score saved

Bans least 20mins on our server.
Troll bans happen (I was banned 6 times in one night xD)
I'll have a look at these guys :)

Is the code only for Server owners?
If i wanted to check the details like HITMAN wanted me to .. is there any command instead of F11 or F12 as I said i use mac?

Anyway thanks for the help u all.

Oh Todesgurke(any short nickname) I dont know if its because i was unbanned or not but when i used my guest user account in my mac and started AC, I was able to access the server.
Thanks given by:
(18 Jul 14, 07:50PM)Todesgurke Wrote: (I was banned 6 times in one night xD)

lololol hahaha xD

(18 Jul 14, 07:50PM)Todesgurke Wrote: I'll have a look at these guys :)
Yes, this clan is not even official, and they like to ban players who are better than them.

Quote:is there any command instead of F11 or F12 as I said i use mac?
In AC go to: Settings>Keyboard Settings, try replacing the key for another.
Thanks given by:
Quote:Is the code only for Server owners?

Yeah, the servers write log files where i can look everything up.

After you got banned you can only make a screenshot, which shows the ban...

Or during the voting period, you can type "/whois cn" (cn = client number).
E.g. I have the cn "5", you can just write /whois 5 and you get my partial IP.

Quote:Oh Todesgurke(any short nickname)

Sry i get payed per letter x)

Quote:I dont know if its because i was unbanned or not but when i used my guest user account in my mac and started AC, I was able to access the server.

Your IP gets banned, if you use another PC you have a different IP and you can avoid the ban.
Thanks given by:
Quote:Your IP gets banned, if you use another PC you have a different IP and you can avoid the ban.

I dint use another PC, just change my user account in the same macbook, i think that way it can by pass the ban too. may be thats how people like Masterofvotes join immediately even after getting banned

Anyways Thank you all :D, I dont know how to close the thread. if any of u can plz do

Salut
Thanks given by:
(18 Jul 14, 08:09PM)Todesgurke Wrote: Your IP gets banned, if you use another PC you have a different IP and you can avoid the ban.

You keep thinking that.
Thanks given by: