Chinatown props needed
I need a few chinatown models to help me out with a map.

-The most desired ones are 2 roof tiles as seen in this image:
[Image: Roof_tiles.png]
As you can notice, that's just 2 pieces (a corner and a straight section) rotated to form any size of roof by placing them next to each other. 8x8 cubes size would be perfect, with a height of 4 cubes. No need for anything fancy here, something low poly and just slap some simple color on each surface, and I'll reskin them. If you wish, you can make them a bit more poly if you can make it to look more like this:
[Image: chinatown-1.jpg]
but don't go all out with the faces, I need to reskin them after all

-Second most useful thing would be a vertical sign, something low poly (so I can spam these), also don't bother texturing, just slap some colors on each surface, and I'll reskin them from there. If you could make 2 vertical signs that'd be great, one longer and one shorter.
[Image: Chinatown_Manhattan_New_York_apartment_buildings.jpg]

-Third most wanted thing would be a line with those lamps they always seem to have hanging in chinatown neighborhoods. I assume this would require a lot of polygons, so if you can, make is as low poly as you can. Usually these lamps look like balls:
[Image: china_town_at_night_time.jpg]
but I would't mind if they were more like this:
[Image: Fenjeri.kandelabri%20(6).jpg]
I really need the lamps as low poly as possible, as I need to spam them.
As usual no need to texture if you don't wish, just slap some colors there so I can discern which face is which, and I'll reskin.

If you can think and do any other props in this setting, feel free to do so. Thank you!
Thanks given by:
The vertical sign already exists and is official (?).
Thanks given by:
The HOTEL one, Exoduss?
Thanks given by:
(08 Jul 14, 01:20PM)Orynge Wrote: The HOTEL one, Exoduss?

I think yes, the OP can make a reskin of it.
Thanks given by:
The hotel one is not suitable, the letters are made from polygons, so even if I reskin it, it will still be a hotel sign, clearly saying HOTEL. Not that I can't use it without reskinning, but I just need a flat simple sign.
Thanks given by:
(08 Jul 14, 03:10PM)RKTnoob Wrote: The hotel one is not suitable, the letters are made from polygons, so even if I reskin it, it will still be a hotel sign, clearly saying HOTEL.

I had another vision of this mapmodel. :/
Thanks given by: