AC crashes immediately
As of today AC has started crashing as soon as it opens. I have tried windowed and fullscreen. I tried redownloading. I haven't changed anything with my computer or the game since I played yesterday. Also running on a Mac. Any ideas/help?

EDIT: this was part of the details. Not sure if this is helpful to anyone or what that means
Error Code: 0x00100170
Trap Number: 132
Thanks given by:
Was assaultcube_1.2r in /Library/Application Support also deleted?
Maybe something in your saved.cfg is the cause of the crash.. idk

If you have time machine you can try to replace all AC folders with an older one.
Thanks given by:
(03 Jul 14, 11:12PM)Medusa Wrote: Was assaultcube_1.2r in /Library/Application Support also deleted?
Maybe something in your saved.cfg is the cause of the crash.. idk

If you have time machine you can try to replace all AC folders with an older one.

Noobing, but how do I find saved.cfg? Not sure what you mean about assaultcube_1.2r? Also don't have time machine
Thanks given by:
Open Finder, click on your home folder (on the left colored part of finder, the one with your name) then Library -> Applications Support -> assaultcube_1.2r -> config -> saved.cfg

No need to delete it, move it to your desktop is enough.
If AC runs without problem then you can always use the old one to look up your settings.
Thanks given by:
Got it fixed. Thanks Dani
Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 14, 04:12AM)Inline Wrote: Got it fixed.
How about telling us what was wrong, or what you had to do to fix it? Maybe someone else will run into the same problem...
Thanks given by:
(05 Jul 14, 01:28AM)stef Wrote:
(04 Jul 14, 04:12AM)Inline Wrote: Got it fixed.
How about telling us what was wrong, or what you had to do to fix it? Maybe someone else will run into the same problem...

That also means if "saved.cfg" caused the problem, please show it. :)
Thanks given by:
I talked to Inline on irc but we couldn't figure out where OSX Mavericks hides the Application Support folder and i couldn't help much since i'm still using Snow Leopard.
Only thing i could think of was using AppCleaner (it deletes the app and all folders/files that come with it) and i guess that helped.

Something similar has happened to a looong time ago after i was 'testing' some scripts, AC worked fine after i deleted the saved.cfg, so i guess it was a bad script/path/whatever but i never figured out what it really was.

Maybe Inline has the old saved.cfg still in his trash.. maybe..
Thanks given by:
I've had AC crash on my macbook, but the only thing I had to do was reboot and it worked after that. (Mavericks)
Thanks given by: