Nordic team for ACWC 2014?
Me and Jonhuz would like to participate the ACWC, but we need more players to our team.

C4rma, yopa and Pweaks: would you like to join the cup this year?

In case there are some new talents/good players that I haven't considered, please let me know.
Thanks given by:
Veritas is playing again and afaik he is interested to play for the acwc. He will be back on 4th july.
Thanks given by:
Veritas asked me so i think he wanna play.
I dont have the time so wont be joining.
Thanks given by:
Yopa talked to me about a nordic team, im sure he will be interested
Thanks given by:
Yopa talked to me about a nordic team, and said unless the ACWC starts in August he will not be able to play much if at all.
Thanks given by:
Thank you all for comments.

Yopa is certainly a good addition to the team, even if he can't play much. I haven't seen Veritas for ages, but he is a good candidate too.

If they want to talk/participate, we often hang around in:

BoB TeamSpeak: bob-ac.net
IRC: #ac.fin @ gamesurge.net
Thanks given by:
veritas is looking for players aswell, also trying to motivate matasar atm - so yeah, he's intrested ;)
Thanks given by:
no.
Thanks given by:
(01 Jul 14, 01:49AM)Marti Wrote: Yopa talked to me about a nordic team, im sure he will be interested
nop
(01 Jul 14, 02:19AM)Vanquish Wrote: Yopa talked to me about a nordic team, and said unless the ACWC starts in August he will not be able to play much if at all.
september*

Ofc I'd like to play, but I simply can't. Have fun though
Thanks given by:
(01 Jul 14, 08:38PM)yopa Wrote:
(01 Jul 14, 02:19AM)Vanquish Wrote: Yopa talked to me about a nordic team, and said unless the ACWC starts in August he will not be able to play much if at all.
september*

Sorry, that's what I meant. Sleep deprivation messes with your mind and I confused what you'd told me with what Marti told me.
I know al3rt and his brother SiL3nT have been active recently, although I don't know how active they are planning on being (they're both from Sweden). They could be worth asking.

Also I'm pretty sure that Denmark doesn't fit into the "Nordic" country category, but would Iceland?
Thanks given by:
c4rma for carry
Thanks given by:
Vanquish Wrote:Also I'm pretty sure that Denmark doesn't fit into the "Nordic" country category, but would Iceland?

Wikipedia Wrote:The Nordic countries are a geographical and cultural region in Northern Europe and the North Atlantic. It consists of five countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden) as well as their autonomous regions (the Åland Islands, the Faroe Islands and Greenland).

I don't think there are any decent players from iceland, though (it's a country of 300 000 people).

I'm not sure if Silent/Alert are good enough and I don't know who Matasar is (although the name sounds familiar). Anyway, we will consider anybody who wants to play with us.

Thanks again.
Thanks given by:
(02 Jul 14, 12:49AM)Vanquish Wrote: I know al3rt and his brother SiL3nT have been active recently, although I don't know how active they are planning on being (they're both from Sweden). They could be worth asking.
Alert told me they were going on a vacation or smth.

And Denmark is a part of the nordic countries, yes
Thanks given by:
I'd like to play but I'm moving this Friday and don't have an internet connection for the next two weeks or so, depending on how lazy my internet provider is. So I guess you can add me to the roster but if I'm the only one willing to play along side with you and Jonhuz, then it's pointless.
Thanks given by:
We have a team that consists of following members: aNytHe0ne, Jonhuz, Veritas, Pweaks and Nade.

Undead: please activate us so we can sign the team up.

Good luck for the cup, everyone ;)
Thanks given by:
Nade? :o
Thanks given by:
GL & HF Nordic team =)
Thanks given by:
(12 Jul 14, 01:52AM)Marti Wrote: Nade? :o

Veritas's Bro
Thanks given by:
(12 Jul 14, 04:12AM)MotoShadow Wrote:
(12 Jul 14, 01:52AM)Marti Wrote: Nade? :o

Veritas's Bro