Cube Maps
I load some old' original Cube maps on AssaultCube, and they look really nice.

Douze (original?):
[Image: 20140617_09.23.14_douze_TDM.jpg]

Q3DM2:
[Image: 20140617_09.25.47_q3dm2_TDM.jpg]

I changed the sky, and the maps look even better:
[Image: 20140617_09.24.27_douze_TDM.jpg]

AC reported on some errors when the map is loaded (see the first image), and there are no grenades neither. Also, I never tried those maps online/DM.

It would be cool to see those maps (specially Q3DM2) on AssaultCube servers.
Thanks given by:
When loading such maps the textures are usually not the original ones. Looks like this is the case for these maps as well. Would be odd to have windows on the floor on douze wouldn't it?
Thanks given by:
Had this problem recently.. or a similar problem.
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-7681.html
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 14, 11:32AM)YesWeCamp Wrote: When loading such maps the textures are usually not the original ones. Looks like this is the case for these maps as well. Would be odd to have windows on the floor on douze wouldn't it?

From Cube:
[Image: cube.jpg]

AssaultCube version look much better... even with the windows as floor :)
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 14, 07:54PM)ofir640 Wrote:
(17 Jun 14, 11:32AM)YesWeCamp Wrote: When loading such maps the textures are usually not the original ones. Looks like this is the case for these maps as well. Would be odd to have windows on the floor on douze wouldn't it?

From Cube:
[Image: cube.jpg]

AssaultCube version look much better... even with the windows as floor :)

You can always copy the directories over to assaultcube (atleast I did that), and fix up the configs/ map enitities for playablility in ac. I've done this before with one of makke's maps (I think it was hells gate or something like that).
Thanks given by:
douze is already ported into AC so i dontsee the point to bring it back again...
Other maps such as metl3 or metl2 ( http://ac-akimbo.net/showthread.php?tid=922 ) were ported to.

@MykeGregory: its not a bug, .cfg files are needed in order to set thelist and order of textures/mapmodels/etc. to use (and so as to link them to the map as well)
Thanks given by:
I've done it for DCP The core IIRC, it was really cool, but AC's playermodel is too tall for cube maps most of the time.
Thanks given by:
good map
Thanks given by: