ACWC 2014 USA interest meeting
Sup cunts,

following the success of USA in last year's acwc. I'd like to get a feel for who's active from the US.

I've already got a base team in mind. There will only be 5 slots (unconfirmed) out of which 3 are already taken.

meaning I'll need 2 subs. I'm more inclined to take people I know can play well and that have participated in years past. you can reply to me here or pm me.

looking forward to crushing face :D
Thanks given by:
I volunteer to be a bench player if you can't find 5, but America has some good activity so you will.

Also, titi goes to college here now, so pretty sure he's got dual citizenship or something. In case Portugal can't put a team together, maybe. idk if he's interested, just throwing that idea out there,
Thanks given by:
Hey good luck mates!
Thanks given by:
Does it count that i visit the USA this summer?
Thanks given by:
I can sub if you need me.
Thanks given by:
I accept the offer to be team leader/captain/player 1-5.

Thank you, I will not let you down.
Thanks given by:
(11 Jun 14, 11:19PM)Nightmare Wrote: Also, titi goes to college here now, so pretty sure he's got dual citizenship or something. In case Portugal can't put a team together, maybe. idk if he's interested, just throwing that idea out there,

Yes I technically live in the US now, so I guess I'm eligible to play for this team. I'd be down for this if I can't get a PT team going
Thanks given by:
RR carries
Thanks given by:
Seriously, you may laugh...hard....

But I would be willing to play/train....

I am probably last pick by a long gap.... But I figured you'd never know I was interested if I didn't speak up...
Thanks given by:
(14 Jun 14, 11:51PM)+f0r3v3r+ Wrote: Seriously, you may laugh...hard....

I am probably last pick by a long gap.... But I figured you'd never know I was interested if I didn't speak up...

RESPECT
Thanks given by:
I would play if you need one would be great to be apart of the team.
Thanks given by:
(14 Jun 14, 11:51PM)+f0r3v3r+ Wrote: Seriously, you may laugh...hard....

You're not bad Forever, think you can handle 90% of all AssaultCube players! GL!!!
Thanks given by:
I'll play.
Thanks given by:
Gluck mates :P
Thanks given by:
1) How did Deathcrew get banned? xD

2) So...what is our 5 man roster of doom? USA USA USA
Thanks given by:
(02 Jul 14, 04:01PM)Nightmare Wrote: So...what is our 5 man roster of doom?

http://acwc.url.ph/forum/showthread.php?tid=25
Thanks given by:
GL USA!
Thanks given by: