Blacklisted
why am i blacklisted on acka and esp servers is it ip range or somebody hate me?
Thanks given by:
Check with Perros.

This is not for people discussion against him.
Thanks given by:
Clint it's not your fault, just don't play there. :)
Thanks given by:
(19 May 14, 03:09PM)MarcClint21 Wrote: why am i blacklisted on acka and esp servers is it ip range or somebody hate me? post your answers below

If you say me your IP, then I can check if it is in my blacklist, then I can tell you if your IP or your IP range is blacklisted and also why. Maybe I can unban you also from my server.
Thanks given by:
(19 May 14, 03:09PM)MarcClint21 Wrote: post your answers below

lmfao
Thanks given by:
deleted

(19 May 14, 04:46PM)Manic Wrote:
(19 May 14, 03:09PM)MarcClint21 Wrote: why am i blacklisted on acka and esp servers is it ip range or somebody hate me? post your answers below

If you say me your IP, then I can check if it is in my blacklist, then I can tell you if your IP or your IP range is blacklisted and also why. Maybe I can unban you also from my server.

my ip is 112.205.166.4
Thanks given by:
(19 May 14, 04:03PM)DeathCrew77 Wrote: Clint it's not your fault, just don't play there. :)

got a problem with my servers? why do not you rent one and you block me?

(19 May 14, 03:09PM)MarcClint21 Wrote: why am i blacklisted on acka and esp servers is it ip range or somebody hate me?

failure is not the range or anything, this is banned in my servers, litter trolling last days, and you had to get banned but you came back. proxy need more, you can keep using it!
Thanks given by:
lol wut?? that is pression i no troll

(20 May 14, 08:45AM)PERROS Wrote:
(19 May 14, 04:03PM)DeathCrew77 Wrote: Clint it's not your fault, just don't play there. :)

got a problem with my servers? why do not you rent one and you block me?

(19 May 14, 03:09PM)MarcClint21 Wrote: why am i blacklisted on acka and esp servers is it ip range or somebody hate me?

failure is not the range or anything, this is banned in my servers, litter trolling last days, and you had to get banned but you came back. proxy need more, you can keep using it!

hey perros if i do that...why am i posting this?..i dont know what are you talking about...i dont know how to change vpn's or ip's or something just...please unblacklist me

and...someone named with asdhasdsa with admin ban me in aox server then the reason is '
'pression'
Thanks given by:
perros, this is a nice lad - I'd unblacklist him too! please give him a chance, he deserves it especially as your servers often are the only chance to play
Thanks given by:
Yep...Im very humble and nice ^_^ V but please unblacklist me coz i didnt do something wrong
Thanks given by:
I'm also blacklisted for no reason, and i don't even play on those servers.
Thanks given by:
Me too :O
Thanks given by:
My name is blacklisted in those servers...
Thanks given by:
guys..someone is impersonating us..he is using proxy to join servers even he is banned...his name is Pression
Thanks given by: