Poll: Innocent or Guilty
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Innocent
31.25%
5 31.25%
Guilty!
68.75%
11 68.75%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

~$0NyX|UF| innocent or Guilty?
Alright, guys. i was playing on map TwinTowers_2013 . in CLA base, i hide there but then i see the walls turns invisible. so i though there's no wall on there but there is. so i tried to explain everyone but they didn't believe me on that server. they thought me i'm a hacker but i'm not :'( .. so tell me am i guilty or innocent? :(
Thanks given by:
Since it's such a buggy and terribly made map, I'd say it's just the map glitching out. Also, polls are generally useless with things like this.
Thanks given by:
with such a name, you only can be guilty
Thanks given by:
Guilty, BANHAMMER INCOMIIIIIIIING
Thanks given by:
probably secret room, it is loved by new people, it is part of such maps, sometimes 75% of map is secret area
Thanks given by:
How can you expect another behaviour on those noob and casual players beloved maps, like campers, and twin_towers? On other side if you will try to play against a really good clan player. You will feel like he is hacking against you.
Thanks given by:
Close teh thread
Thanks given by:
He created the same poll on AC group of Facebook, lol.
Thanks given by:
(12 Apr 14, 12:25PM)ONYX Wrote: Alright, guys. i was playing on map TwinTowers_2013 . in CLA base, i hide there but then i see the walls turns invisible. so i though there's no wall on there but there is. so i tried to explain everyone but they didn't believe me on that server. they thought me i'm a hacker but i'm not :'( .. so tell me am i guilty or innocent? :(

There is a blue heaven in TT_2013. you are innocent.
Thanks given by:
You are above all guilty to create a thread for this topic...
Anyway, even your own poll show us that.
Thanks given by:
pramaban incoming
Thanks given by:
Is there proof of this Onyx?, as in a demo, or video?
Thanks given by: