I have nightmares
Funny story: I joined perros's server with "S!cK|" name, 5 seconds later i got banned. Didn't even have time to join the game. Was first time i met him lol
Thanks given by:
When you insult me its my problem and scratch what i said before about warning points...
Why are people who directly insult others not banned from the forums?

Quote:Perros wouldn't be banned for doing that on his own servers, he would simply lose the ability to have servers publically on the MS. Even then he could make his own MS.

You are funny, so why didnt he lose the ability to have servers publically on the MS? If he made his own MS who would he admin abuse? No alternative masterserver has ever been popular and idk why you even mention this as an argument ? Has nothing to do with anything lol

Quote:He didn't ask for help, (wow! you got something correct for once, nice!), but as I said before it is for discussion and that was his way of starting one. Little bit of a miscommunication between two languages i'm sure.

"WOW" As usual, you didnt get anything correct. What discussion? Please tell me how can anything about this threads main topic lead to a constructive and useful discussion? How can you help him? You can only tell him the obvious bullshit that he already knows? "OH JUST IGNORE THE TROLLS" WOW! This is Einstein level smart! Thus this thread is a cry by a guy who admin abuses everyone except his friends and people in "high" places, guy who teabags yet bans others for teabagging, guy who bans for rifle sprinting, guy who bans for being "too good", guy who sometimes bans without any reason what so ever except that he can.

At best this thread should be in "blacklist" not general.

Quote:No, it was offtopic i the fact that Perros was saying that he doesn't just admin abuse on his server, and if Million doesn't like being banned there he shouldn't play there. Simple.
Who would Perros have PM'd? That's stupid, he was bringing into the public forum to show the public.

It was not offtopic if you ask me, it was showing the credibility of this guy and whether or not he should be taken seriously or not! I guess this is beyond your comprehension.

Who would he PM ? Well lets ignore the fact that the whole thing is stupid and lets say it was a real problem he would PM someone who is an authority on the matter? Can you guess who? Maybe Jamz?

and finally

Quote:The other two points are very opinionated, not fact.

I wont get into this much but the numbers of players speak for themselves and facts are that there are many people here who spend 90% kissing ass and 10% playing ac or contributing! And that we see 40+ year olds insulting and bullying little kids for not being as "sharp" as they are or other reasons. We see certain mods playing under alias and watching and doing nothing while this guy admins abuses, they even defend him later with invalid arguments. The vanity & hypocrisy of certain people in this game is just the tip of the iceberg of why this game is not progressing.
Thanks given by:
(12 Apr 14, 02:41PM)MotoShadow Wrote: Funny story: I joined perros's server with "S!cK|" name, 5 seconds later i got banned. Didn't even have time to join the game. Was first time i met him lol

I got blacklisted because I asked someone for an inter on a BoB Ladder (probs about 2 years ago). My IP was dynamic at the time so I was able to get around the ban, and then I discovered he'd blocked the words "inter" and "cm" on the server (lol)
I think the same blacklist entry is even still in place now (listed as .aG*Vanquish), although I have different ranges so it's fine.

Someone who does stuff like this shouldn't be allowed to run servers, imo. But I imagine that plenty of people who are friends with perros will disagree with me.
Thanks given by:
(12 Apr 14, 02:35PM)MPx Wrote:
(12 Apr 14, 01:39PM)DrauL Wrote: Perros was saying that he doesn't just admin abuse on his server

BS. I'm blacklisted on his servers and I'm still waiting for answers..

(12 Apr 14, 01:39PM)DrauL Wrote: Perros was saying that he doesn't just admin abuse on his server

(12 Apr 14, 02:43PM)|HP| Wrote: Wall of text; Yes I read it; No I won't waste other peoples time in this thread by responding.
Thanks given by:
Dedicated Servers hosted by dev team would help.

A lot.
Thanks given by:
not tolerate server name flashing.
not tolerate trash maps.
not tolerate cheaters.
we do not tolerate racism.
not tolerate admin abuse.
not tolerate weak MasterServer admins.

do not accuse players, we just want to continue having fun.
Thanks given by:
---I can't delete posts--
Thanks given by:
So what exactly is the point of this thread now?
Thanks given by:
(12 Apr 14, 05:06PM)Rainbow Wrote: Dedicated Servers hosted by dev team would help.

A lot.

At least four people (that I can think of off-hand), who make some kind of contribution to the Dev team, host their own servers...

Just sayin'...
Thanks given by:
(12 Apr 14, 07:23PM)+f0r3v3r+ Wrote:
(12 Apr 14, 05:06PM)Rainbow Wrote: Dedicated Servers hosted by dev team would help.

A lot.

At least four people (that I can think of off-hand), who make some kind of contribution to the Dev team, host their own servers...

Just sayin'...

jamz, xrd, RK... who am I missing?
Thanks given by:
came to the party late.

million is not pro

robtics has it spot on.

in vanquish's case the server admins at BoB should never have let PERROS have admin but he was contributing to the ladder at that point. Be careful who you give admin to. In my personal case I'm in a clan that is pretty hated by PERROS (thanks undead) but I have no problem on his servers. Don't be a dick and you should be fine.
Thanks given by:
(12 Apr 14, 02:56PM)Vanquish Wrote: ...people who are friends with perros...

I think those people are extinct
Thanks given by:
(12 Apr 14, 09:39PM)Waffles Wrote: came to the party late.
Don't be a dick and you should be fine.

I just got kick from the server because my ping was 315. Green

Do not ignore the many previous posts. You are wrong. Even without reasons the admin server is abusing.
Several players are complaining. Against the facts do not even try to argue. fact is fact. read posts.

Solve it fast. I will create a poll to ban this server. Want it?
Thanks given by:
(12 Apr 14, 07:27PM)Mousikos Wrote:
(12 Apr 14, 07:23PM)+f0r3v3r+ Wrote:

A lot.

Just sayin'...

jamz, xrd, RK... who am I missing?

Ronald_Reagan hosts a few.
Thanks given by:
(12 Apr 14, 09:39PM)Waffles Wrote: came to the party late.

million is not pro

robtics has it spot on.

in vanquish's case the server admins at BoB should never have let PERROS have admin but he was contributing to the ladder at that point. Be careful who you give admin to. In my personal case I'm in a clan that is pretty hated by PERROS (thanks undead) but I have no problem on his servers. Don't be a dick and you should be fine.

As long as the game server you will be blocked oNe clan. I do not care to play on them. your you'll know why the clan is locked in my worlds, ask to undead about 3 years ago, the answer you will know!

My question is just blacklist use in this game? Only I have players banned, I just use admin?

and waffles to make it very clear the bob clan, are thieves only thing I did was waste my time on help with servers! and that sure if last year you were playing on my private servers and teamspeak at my expense!

and what do you have done for this community? because I've always been true to be able to put this game in AssaultCube server. you do get in your profile # BanUndead?
Thanks given by:
(12 Apr 14, 09:46PM)al3rt Wrote:

BURN
Thanks given by:
(12 Apr 14, 09:46PM)al3rt Wrote:

Nope, I'm alive and kickin'
Thanks given by:
i never said oNe should not be banned. my point was simply that you dont have the calm needed to have access to multiple servers run by people other than you.

nobody cares what you do on your own server.
Thanks given by:
(12 Apr 14, 06:58PM)Marti Wrote: So what exactly is the point of this thread now?
Well, to be honest the only reason it existed to begin with is that Perros wants to give everyone an opportunity to bitch about him. At least, that's what I think happened...

EDIT: I'm just glad that my ping is so high to his servers, otherwise I might feel an urge to play on them.
Thanks given by:
I fixed my urge to ever play on these servers again

weight : -1000
Thanks given by:
Stop perros bashing. Kthx. The only problem I've ever had with perros is a misunderstanding. I don't understand why all of you have problems with perros. An Assaultcube server is not public property. It's private property. He invites you to play on it and you are free to come and go as you please until he decides to restrict your access. He has those rights to deny access to anyone he so pleases, and he has done so. Meanwhile, we have asshat on their high horses who dislike what perros does (which is perfectly fine), but then go out of their ways to bash on perros (which you really shouldn't do). Like what the fuck? Instead of trying to resolve a situation you go and aggravate the situation. Maybe you should work on understanding each other.
Thanks given by:
(13 Apr 14, 03:12AM)Mousikos Wrote: Instead of trying to resolve a situation you go and aggravate the situation.

That's because (at least in the scenario I gave in a previous post), I tried to do the former and was met with the latter from Perros, and I know for 100% sure that I'm not the only case. He is just not a reasonable person, in any world. Some of you might hate RealViking but his memes about Perros describe his attitude to server administration perfectly. There is absolutely no point in trying to be reasonable with someone who just repeatedly shoots down your attempts to be civil, which is why Perros is getting so much shit in this thread. It was a useless thread to begin with and he should realize that the only worthwhile contributions he's made to AC are his "teabag my friend is myke" memes.
Thanks given by:
We all know I'm not pro, I just posted these screens to have an answer and to make him react. Why did he ban me ? I didn't say anything, no provocation, I wasn't boasting, just playing normally.

So yeah would be cool to have an answer :)
Thanks given by:
If you disagree with his administration of his servers, dont play on them. mark them as "hate" and they wont even be on the top anymore

just sad that they are the only ones which are nearly always full, eh?
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Hoy desayuné un payaso.
Con el dinero baila el perro.
Corto de luces.
Mas feo que Falla.

Gracias.
Thanks given by:
(12 Apr 14, 11:39PM)Waffles Wrote: i never said oNe should not be banned. my point was simply that you dont have the calm needed to have access to multiple servers run by people other than you.

nobody cares what you do on your own server.

^ This.
As far as I can remember, PERROS has always been known as an admin-abuser, but everyone had to deal with his bullshit.

Not only does he not have the calm to administrate servers, but I believe it's just because he's straight up stupid. I mean, no offense, but in life some people don't have what it takes to think properly and make logical decisions, I guess PERROS is this kind of person, who just reacts instantly to what he sees without thinking through it, kinda like a dog (ho ho, spanish speakers will get!)

He's like, what? 25-30 years old? He acts like an angry 12 years old who will abuse any sort of power given to him because he can.
You can't give responsibilities to stupid people, otherwise you end up creating trouble.

PS: |HP| for president! I agree with most of what he said about the game and mods.
Like I always claimed, devs killed the f*ck out of this game by isolating themselves from the community and keeping their close circle of devs friends together taking decision ignoring the actual people who played AC at the time.
Thanks given by:
El perro, el perro, es mi corazón.
El gato, el gato, el gato no es bueno.
Cilantro es cantante,
Cilantro es muy famoso
Cilantro es el hombre con el queso del diablo.

El perro, el perro, es nunca sin raison
El gato, el gato, el gato es obseno
Cilantro es caliente, Cilantro es carinoso
mejor de su esposo

Forgive me, I could not resist.
Thanks given by:
I think this thread may have run its course. Looks for a MOD to close
Thanks given by:
I remember somebody saying: "A blind man is not one who can not see, but he who does not want to see."

and there's many ppl (and some of them whit power) who don't want to see Perros abuse. that is what actually kills the game.

But maybe I'm wrong. idk.
Thanks given by: