Gold League - Spring 2014
(10 May 14, 07:45PM)ReDBuLL Wrote: DamDam (Marti) never want to play. you can't play alone.Rest of the team are afk.

Maybe true about DamDam/Marti, but Mystered is always ok to play, it was even him that wanted us to sign up for this league initially. Hosta and Xemi are also ok to play, as I said, just pm. Also you have never personally asked me for a match, it's just been Honor asking sometimes on ts. To me, you could be seen as "afk", since I only see Honor/Harrek online. such logic
Thanks given by:
(10 May 14, 07:45PM)ReDBuLL Wrote: Mystered and DamDam (Marti) never want to play. you can't play alone.Rest of the team are afk.

Ehhh you asked me to play like once?
Thanks given by:
(10 May 14, 07:28PM)Vanquish Wrote: - Only oNe member I've seen since this started is Waffles.

If you need me ask me on fb and I'll play :D
Thanks given by:
Haha okay :D

Also I'll correct that statement, I saw aNy on today.
Thanks given by:
@Vanquish, contact Elite for match with. S!cK..
Thanks given by:
HI IM HERE WAITING TO BE MESSAGED TO PLAY IM READY 24/7
Thanks given by:
I'M UP, COME AT US! w00p ts
Thanks given by:
How about next weekend, Vanquish ? Tell me a date and i will see what i can do.
Thanks given by:
(12 May 14, 02:59PM)Elite Wrote: How about next weekend, Vanquish ? Tell me a date and i will see what i can do.

Not sunday pls
Thanks given by:
(12 May 14, 02:59PM)Elite Wrote: How about next weekend, Vanquish ? Tell me a date and i will see what i can do.

Shortly after I wrote my forum post, LuCk (didn't know he was in S!cK) asked us if we'd be free on Sunday. So far only Marti replied to me and he said it's not ok, but we'll see :D
Thanks given by:
where is MA and oNe?
Thanks given by:
australian timezones. we're more than happy to schedule a match. I think at this point itd be fairly impossible to find any 3 of us online simultaneously without prior discussion. undead's post abilities are limited on these forums and xenon's a twat, so I'll work on getting a time swathe that can work for the 3 of us or any other oNe member around.

chances are weekends. i know xenon is exactly 12 hours away from my timezone and undead is xen's time +2 (iirc) so that would mean 8am EST (8pm xen's time. 10 undead's) or 3 hours past that could possibly be acceptable. that's 3pm gmt-6pm gmt? the earlier the better. I could be bang out of order however, but those are some tentative dates. the only problem is I work full time at 2 jobs, but im sure we could get some dates.

My thought is I can provide all the teams with "open enrollment" time slots and you can choose what you'd like to play. I've never been a fan of "show up randomly and hope people are on" especially with the game as dead as it is.
Thanks given by:
I guess we can fix a time suitable for all of us, .45 is pretty free atm so we could probably play at a comfortable time for you. I'd suggest that you contact your line-up and give us two possible times/days and we'll definately be able to play at one of those. I guess thats the easiest way, as oNe is dead, not AC.
Thanks given by:
(16 May 14, 04:07PM)Robtics Wrote: oNe is dead, not AC.

<3
Thanks given by:
S!cK vs .rC| will happen tomorrow around 3 pm gmt+2.
Thanks given by:
rC 13 - S!cK 6

rC as CLA, S!cK as RVSF (5-3)
Screen
Demo

rC as RVSF, S!cK as CLA (8-3)
Screen
Demo

ggs, wp, gl for the rest of the tourney :P
Thanks given by:
Y u no wait?
bs i quit , i never get to play these euro games..
Thanks given by:
(18 May 14, 03:55PM)Flames Wrote: Y u no wait?

We did wait a while :)
Thanks given by:
(18 May 14, 04:07PM)Marti Wrote:
(18 May 14, 03:55PM)Flames Wrote: Y u no wait?

We did wait a while :)

i was talking about like starting the match 2 hours later.. it was 6:30 for me and it is sunday..
Thanks given by:
Oh my good lord I wasn't even around to play Urban, I am a failure
Thanks given by:
Omg just noticed that it was urban, oh fml..
Thanks given by:
Two weekends left. Do what you can to get games done.
M|A/oNe, step it up. :) Feel free to forfeit if you think there's no chance to get your games done.
Thanks given by:
forfeit is such a nasty word. can we conscientiously object?
Thanks given by:
Somebody around for a match this weekend?
Thanks given by:
We conscientiously object to remain in the league, feel free to give our points to every other team. I don't know what Z-karIuS was thinking when he signed us up haha (thing I actually realized today after reading the forums after some time). And to clear things up, #M|A# is (technically) not dead. We're around in IRC but don't really play AC. Anyhow, good luck for everyone who is actually playing the league.
Thanks given by:
Free points <3
Thanks given by:
oNe & MyS have autolosses coming their way.
Ties for everyone else. Most got 2 games or less done in 2 months, so don't want to hear complaints.
Unless everyone wakes up and finishes their games by today's deadline.

For the three contenders, no games done today would give these results.
|w00p| 5-0-2 (#1 seed)
.45 5-1-1 (#2 seed)
.rC 4-0-3

So .rC needs to play and defeat |w00p| today.
And if that scenario did happen.
.rC 5-0-2
|w00p| 5-1-1 (tiebreaker over .45)
.45 5-1-1 (screwed somehow)
Thanks given by:
(01 Jun 14, 01:54PM)Nightmare Wrote: oNe & MyS have autolosses coming their way.

And not #M|A# ?
I'm fine with the rest of your post though, we'll try to play w00p today but it's incredibly unlikely to end up happening (we've been more active than w00p in the past week, however since they were active for a larger portion of time in the tournament than us, just feel free to give them the default win if the match doesn't happen, which is highly likely).
Thanks given by:
still waiting for other teams
Thanks given by:
(01 Jun 14, 03:08PM)Vanquish Wrote: And not #M|A# ?

M|A gave up autolosses last week when Wolf forfeited on their behalf :D
Thanks given by: