All AssaultCubers!! Gema map packs will son be available.
I have not been able to find any map packs for Gema maps. So I have taken the time to create a webpage for them. All I need is for people to email me attachments of any maps they would like uploaded. I will need both the CFG and CGZ file. Also the websites address is : http://assaultcuber.blogspot.com/
The site will also contain Mapping info, Beginners info, and more.

NOTE: the content on this site is 100% my opinion. Any constructive criticism will be heeded, I say this because this site may contain incorrect info, so if you correct me, I may fix it. If you attack me, you can shut up, and go mope out your remaining pitiful days on this miserable floating rock that is our planet, till you wish you could curl up in a corner like a dying dog and fade out of existence like the wind. :P
Thanks given by:
I opened your blog and immediately closed it when I saw the color scheme.
Thanks given by:
On your Google Plus page, it says you commented on this video, saying "you are the best bro THANKS."
Thanks given by:
(20 Mar 14, 12:42AM)blueberry Wrote: On your Google Plus page, it says you commented on this video, saying "you are the best bro THANKS."

BAN HIM!

At risk to state the obvious, please don't associate this with gemas, gemas is not about wallhacking or cheating. KTHX.
Thanks given by:
Taken from the FoA clan's code of conduct section on their website, "2. All members shall refrain from hacking, disrupting, or modifying [public] games."
Also, from his blog, "My game name is =FoA=Trionkali and I am the second in command of the FoA clan."
Funny how a co-leader of a clan is commenting on youtube hacking videos, eh?
Thanks given by:
(20 Mar 14, 12:50AM)TheNihilanth Wrote:
(20 Mar 14, 12:42AM)blueberry Wrote: On your Google Plus page, it says you commented on this video, saying "you are the best bro THANKS."

BAN HIM!

At risk to state the obvious, please don't associate this with gemas, gemas is not about wallhacking or cheating. KTHX.
HA HA HA
I know him as a fellow programmer not as a hacker pal :)

(20 Mar 14, 12:53AM)Pi_Halo Wrote: Taken from the FoA clan's code of conduct section on their website, "2. All members shall refrain from hacking, disrupting, or modifying [public] games."
Also, from his blog, "My game name is =FoA=Trionkali and I am the second in command of the FoA clan."
Funny how a co-leader of a clan is commenting on youtube hacking videos, eh?
As stated above :)

(20 Mar 14, 12:39AM)PhaNtom Wrote: I opened your blog and immediately closed it when I saw the color scheme.

I like it :)

Good and bad feedback already XD
Thanks given by:
Hello
This is important, believe me.

Trivia:

1) Why Gema maps are not official?
a) What is the view of the game developers?
b) What is the opinion of those responsible for Akimbo?
c) What is the opinion of experienced players?

2) Currently there are servers exclusively for Gema maps?
a) There were these servers in the past?
b) its currently allowed?

3) Do you know that "Gema maps" were invented by Brazilians?
a) How so?
b) Brazilians speak Spanish?

4) What is the game mode called "catch-up / pega-pega (brasilian)"?

5) What would happen if you implement several mapmodels in Gema maps without restrictions on creation?

- Meet AssaultCube Reload. Meet the Shadd99 community. Killing zombies in AC?

1 good point: Your Initiative is good.
1 negative point: your site is poor in content.
Thanks given by:
(20 Mar 14, 01:07AM)1Cap Wrote: Hello
This is important, believe me.

Trivia:

a) What is the view of the game developers?
b) What is the opinion of those responsible for Akimbo?
c) What is the opinion of experienced players?

a) There were these servers in the past?
b) its currently allowed?

a) How so?
b) Brazilians speak Spanish?

5) What would happen if you implement several mapmodels in Gema maps without restrictions on creation?

- Meet AssaultCube Reload. Meet the Shadd99 community. Killing zombies in AC?

1 good point: Your Initiative is good.
1 negative point: your site is poor in content.
My site was created at 5:00 this evening and it is only 7:10 pm So my site will be very poor on content as, these are merely guidelines that will be used or discarded during upcoming weeks :)

I can tell this is gonna be big. With me as big bad wolf and all of AC as sleeping beauty........

Wait, those are totally unrelated?
oh I'm sorry. I thought Harry potter was in Peter Pan and Voldemort was making babies with the teapot in beauty and the beast, while Cinderella was making sugar cookies upside down, jamming to Skillet, in Japan?

Let's focus people. I want reviews on the website, not what I comment on my friends youtube page or. Although is you wish to know why I commented on my buddies video, I give him good review and he gives me mine. Two way street. Let's keep it, on the gaming world not my personal one. Either that or I will have to inquire as to everything in your personal life...

NOTE: No one has any proof that I have anything to do with hacking personally. I would not sacrifice the position I am in for anything. But then, by all means attack me for what I do in my personal life you hopeless filth, because you can find nothing wrong with me as my gaming persona, so now you attack my real life, as a last resort, like a beaten dog with nothing left but the sorrow of a meaningless life.
Thanks given by:
[Image: nC97bIU.png]
You posted that comment on yt "Assaultcube - Wallhack (NEW) tutorial" Now you are under the radar "pal"
Thanks given by:
(20 Mar 14, 01:44AM)TheNihilanth Wrote: [Image: nC97bIU.png]
You posted that comment on yt "Assaultcube - Wallhack (NEW) tutorial" Now you are under the radar "pal"

All eyes on the ball :::::::|||( Don't let me shoot you through that wall now, as I get shot. :P See you in game pal.
Oh by the way I will try to keep a record of demos for games I play, so you and the legion of low lives that stand behind you, can scream with despair at the thought of having no reason to attack me, and that they wasted time from their meaningless lives to attack someone over something that doesn't matter. And crap themselves when they realize that they were made a fool of in front of whole AC.
Thanks given by:
Please do not be off-topic within their own topic.
reazon
It is a matter of optimizing the content for future reference.

Let's talk about "Gema" maps and the reasons surrounding it.

And about my trivia? What do you think?

ps: Use [spoiler] [/ spoiler] - with this you can reduce spam.
Thanks given by:
(20 Mar 14, 02:34AM)1Cap Wrote: Please do not be off-topic within their own topic.
reazon
It is a matter of optimizing the content for future reference.

Let's talk about "Gema" maps and the reasons surrounding it.

And about my trivia? What do you think?

ps: Use

[spoiler] A, B, and most likely C although I see a lot of the OLD players playing Gemas
Thanks given by:
so who are you?

as far as gema is concerned it's a great mode and should be official, but having an archival record of all of them might be a bit intense. id recommend getting in touch with the gema community (assuming you haven't) and make a comprehensive list.

get that dude HP
Thanks given by:
(20 Mar 14, 03:59AM)Waffles Wrote: so who are you?

as far as gema is concerned it's a great mode and should be official, but having an archival record of all of them might be a bit intense. id recommend getting in touch with the gema community (assuming you haven't) and make a comprehensive list.

get that dude HP

He has already contacted me. :)
As for a giant list, that is not what I am after. I am simply after the Akimbo style map packs. Like 5 per pack, or not even Akimbo style, so much as bundled packs. :)

(20 Mar 14, 03:59AM)Waffles Wrote: so who are you?

I am a fairly new AC player, only about five months in. I have seen the slow decent of the AC population, and I wish to bring more players to AC. I am currently hosting 2 FoA clan servers, and 1 BnW server.
Also Author and Admin of http://ac-foa.webs.com and now http://assaultcuber.blogspot.com.

There will be more at the About Me page within the next few days.
Thanks given by: