Gamemovies or Moviegames
So with The Last Of Us [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXyMdTkAJtM]coming to the big screen, it made me wonder.

What has better results? Games based on movies or movies based on games.
Thanks given by:
I'd say games because it's interactive.

But when it comes to actually getting the story across a wider population, then obviously movies are better.
Thanks given by:
mmm. I don't know. Doom (The movie) is based on Doom 3 and kinda sucks. lol I prefer the videogame.

5 days for the movie release of "need for speed" at least here, in Latin America. I hope they didn't copy that "fast and furious" thing.
Thanks given by:
They both suck, usually. I'm hoping for some goodness from a Sly movie, though.
Thanks given by:
(09 Mar 14, 07:52PM)MPx Wrote: I hope they didn't copy that "fast and furious" thing.

What new would they introduce into a shitty blockbuster movie with modified-cars, girls, explosions and accidents at each minutes?
Don't expect a good storyline.
Thanks given by:
I wonder if they ever gonna make "The Secret of Monkey Island - The Movie" I would watch it for sure!
Thanks given by:
I wonder how they succesfully want to make a minecraft movie ... it's planned :x and who would want to watch it?!
Thanks given by:
(10 Mar 14, 01:33PM)Robtics Wrote: I wonder how they succesfully want to make a minecraft movie ... it's planned :x and who would want to watch it?!
You underestimate the size of the MC community.
Thanks given by:
(10 Mar 14, 01:33PM)Robtics Wrote: I wonder how they succesfully want to make a minecraft movie ... it's planned :x and who would want to watch it?!

I would, MC is creativeland, just because MC devs and players always nailed it, I see no reason why a movie would be bad.
Thanks given by: