Map list on server
Is there any way to see a list of the maps a server has?
Thanks given by:
yes ssh
Thanks given by:
(08 Mar 14, 03:42AM)Mousikos Wrote: yes ssh

How?
Thanks given by:
(08 Mar 14, 04:15AM)drew123301 Wrote:
(08 Mar 14, 03:42AM)Mousikos Wrote: yes ssh

How?

Assuming you're on Linux and already have access to your AssaultCube server, simply look in the right folder:

ls packages/maps/* -R | more
Thanks given by:
(08 Mar 14, 10:23AM)RandumKiwi Wrote: ...ls packages/maps/* -R | more
*ahem* packages/maps/servermaps...

Server IP and posting IP are the same, so I'm going to assume this is home-hosted, and probably windows. Look in packages\maps\servermaps. Any map in this folder is available to vote on your server. If there are none there, check in packages\maps\servermaps\incoming. Any map here was uploaded by a client and is also available to vote.
Thanks given by:
Maybe a command in the game? While you are on a server, give a command to the server display its map rotation? That I do not know. It would be interesting.
Thanks given by:
Ok, thanks.
Thanks given by:
(08 Mar 14, 01:04PM)jamz Wrote:

Server IP and posting IP are the same, so I'm going to assume this is home-hosted, and probably windows. Look in packages\maps\servermaps. Any map in this folder is available to vote on your server. If there are none there, check in packages\maps\servermaps\incoming. Any map here was uploaded by a client and is also available to vote.

packages/maps includes official... what if the guy wants to know what official maps are? XD
Thanks given by:
(08 Mar 14, 03:58PM)Mousikos Wrote:
(08 Mar 14, 01:04PM)jamz Wrote:

packages/maps includes official... what if the guy wants to know what official maps are? XD

Nah, I already know it has the official maps, I was wanting to know if it had any others.
Thanks given by:
What OS?
Thanks given by:
(08 Mar 14, 01:27PM)1Cap Wrote: While you are on a server, give a command to the server display its map rotation?
Bring up the server list, press F9, then M.
Thanks given by:
Woks! Very cool. Ty.
Thanks given by:
(08 Mar 14, 04:10PM)Mousikos Wrote: What OS?

windows 8
Thanks given by:
(08 Mar 14, 03:37AM)drew123301 Wrote: Is there any way to see a list of the maps a server has?

(08 Mar 14, 05:36PM)jamz Wrote: Bring up the server list, press F9, then M.

Pretty sure this was all he needed...
Thanks given by: