Douze in MineCraft
Fair Usage under US law ....
I will ask Makke and stanze for approval , so I can post the photo back

It's still in progress though!
Thanks given by:
You realise that ac_douze is copyrighted?
Thanks given by:
Yes, but USA have copyright exemptation. We're making parody of ac_douze.
Thanks given by:
seriously
Thanks given by:
seriously. It's simple one -.-

We're planning other ac_themes maps later
Thanks given by:
Yeah, making an exact copy is not a parody. If you're going to continue, you should ask makkE for permission to make a copy of his work.

(05 Mar 14, 02:04PM)Bugboy1028 Wrote: We're planning other ac_themes maps later

I'm giving you notice in advance, that I do not permit you to make any copies of maps that I am an author of, without my explicit permission.
Thanks given by:
I'm going to join the movement and not allow my maps to be ported into some cross over. I do not give permission to ANYONE to edit my maps within Assault Cube or to edit them for another game without given consent first.
Thanks given by:
Just so you know. Fair use isnt allowed just if it meets those stipulations. It has to meet those stipulations and have a damn good reason why there would be infringement.
Thanks given by:
(05 Mar 14, 10:03PM)Pi_Halo Wrote: I'm going to join the movement and not allow my maps to be ported into some cross over. I do not give permission to ANYONE to edit my maps within Assault Cube or to edit them for another game without given consent first.
Because Halo's wording confused the Hell out of me at first:

Derivatives of Halo's work are not permitted without explicit, written consent prior to the start of such a derivative project.
Thanks given by:
which maps you have in mind to make on minecrap.. I meant minecraft?

:¬|
Thanks given by:
CopyLeft
Thanks given by:
you guys keep making me lol
Thanks given by:
You may use any of my maps for anything, as long as you turn rotate them 45 degrees vertically, and 45 degrees horizontally. Also, you have to make all the textures that of cute puppies and/or kittens. Or any other equally cute animal (by my discretion).

But yeah, besides that, go ahead.
Thanks given by:
Where's the flags?

[Image: fmlzkg.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Really 1cap?
Thanks given by:
(10 Mar 14, 08:37AM)Marti Wrote: Really 1cap?

Wow you seem to know everything!!!!! and so when someone joins an Pi or allied clan, adds tag and is now blacklisted from all servers? Seriously man. Step back. Pi is new and we have grown so fast that a reorganization is in order. What your clan does and what mine does are two different things. Please I beg of you leave it be. You have your clan I have mine. Mine is mine and yours is yours. You are not god of my clan we do not heed the Gospel of Marti, I beg you stop acting like it.
You attacked me, I want no part in a feud, back away. I cannot allow my clan which I have worked day and night to build, be attacked by a Zeus reincarnate. I am in no position right now to start a whitelist and nor do I have a communication set up to any other clans. Once again I ask you Let my clan be. All I am trying to do is recruit and the Prophet Marti has to interfere with me. I cannot see why you care to begin with. I have never even heard of you, till you went and started attacking me and mine. Back off let me be, leave my clan alone. And We can forget this whole thing. Until further reorganisation of Pi and allies, I have very little time. Especially to do what some guy named Marti wishes.
Assault cube is not my entire life, I am 13 years old and trying to keep A's and then I have to deal with people like you on my only real day off. Let me be. Forget it. Leave it alone. My time is precious and people like you seem to think you are the god's of it and can steal it, and waste it, and throw it away. I have to much to do yet you seem to think all I have time for is defending my clan. No I have to waste it, so people who think they are god-sent stay in their place. Once again Leave me and My Clan alone.

PS : I am not You All so what You All do I could care less about. AssaultCube is a game, not a life style or a religion. Once again Leave me and My clan alone.
Thanks given by:
(10 Mar 14, 10:34AM)Undead Wrote:

Wow you seem to know everything!!!!! and so when someone joins an Pi or allied clan, adds tag and is now blacklisted from all servers? Seriously man. Step back. Pi is new and we have grown so fast that a reorganization is in order. What your clan does and what mine does are two different things. Please I beg of you leave it be. You have your clan I have mine. Mine is mine and yours is yours. You are not god of my clan we do not heed the Gospel of Marti, I beg you stop acting like it.
You attacked me, I want no part in a feud, back away. I cannot allow my clan which I have worked day and night to build, be attacked by a Zeus reincarnate. I am in no position right now to start a whitelist and nor do I have a communication set up to any other clans. Once again I ask you Let my clan be. All I am trying to do is recruit and the Prophet Marti has to interfere with me. I cannot see why you care to begin with. I have never even heard of you, till you went and started attacking me and mine. Back off let me be, leave my clan alone. And We can forget this whole thing. Until further reorganisation of Pi and allies, I have very little time. Especially to do what some guy named Marti wishes.
Assault cube is not my entire life, I am 13 years old and trying to keep A's and then I have to deal with people like you on my only real day off. Let me be. Forget it. Leave it alone. My time is precious and people like you seem to think you are the god's of it and can steal it, and waste it, and throw it away. I have to much to do yet you seem to think all I have time for is defending my clan. No I have to waste it, so people who think they are god-sent stay in their place. Once again Leave me and My Clan alone.

PS : I am not You All so what You All do I could care less about. AssaultCube is a game, not a life style or a religion. Once again Leave me and My clan alone.

Is now a clan meme.
Thanks given by:
I found it funny that someone built a mini-Douze to play LSS. The players are very creative!
But the previous 2 posts of this I did not understand .... It was just a spam-​​oftopic-nonsense?
Thanks given by:
Close this thread before war between 1Cap and Undead starts.
Thanks given by:
Undead what acid did you take lol
Thanks given by:
(10 Mar 14, 02:08PM)1Cap Wrote: I found it funny that someone built a mini-Douze to play LSS. The players are very creative!

What is so creative into making an already existing map smaller?
nothing
Thanks given by:
(10 Mar 14, 06:01PM)ExodusS Wrote:
(10 Mar 14, 02:08PM)1Cap Wrote: I found it funny that someone built a mini-Douze to play LSS. The players are very creative!

What is so creative into making an already existing small map smaller?
nothing

FTFY
Thanks given by:
ReMiX -
Transforms the old into something new!
And ReMiX is a Creative act!
Direct to the point 28 min
Edited: video
Thanks given by:
You guys don't seem to understand. US law protects Bugboy from international copyright law. Seems like y'all didn't know that the internet only exists in the US, and any US law applies to the internet, no exceptions.

(10 Mar 14, 10:34AM)Undead Wrote:

Be a bro and pass the weed.
Thanks given by:
/ctf ac_douze
Thanks given by:
(10 Mar 14, 08:01PM)1Cap Wrote: And ReMiX is a Creative act!

I never said it wasn't, I just wanted to say a mapper should not claims his creativeness skills before he does something proper to himself from the start with no huge influence from another map. There are different level of creativity, the "remix" is the lower one. I show even more respect to TwinTowers' mapper, because at least he tried, he did not just took an already overplayed map such as ac_douze to guarantee the success of his new map like most of the mainstream DJ's are doing with old successfull musics of the past to guarantee their success and their slot in huge festivals where they will have the opportunity to ... put their hands up during their whole representation front of their MacBookPro, what a skilled DJ, and people are still claiming his creativity. Wow.
Thanks given by:
(10 Mar 14, 10:34AM)Undead Wrote: Wow you seem to know everything!!!!! and so when someone joins an Pi or allied clan, adds tag and is now blacklisted from all servers? Seriously man. Step back. Pi is new and we have grown so fast that a reorganization is in order. What your clan does and what mine does are two different things. Please I beg of you leave it be. You have your clan I have mine. Mine is mine and yours is yours. You are not god of my clan we do not heed the Gospel of Marti, I beg you stop acting like it.

why did you waste such a good high on the computer

drop another and keep writing
Thanks given by:
wasn't drugs, he's just started reading ulysses
Thanks given by:
*Cough*

Where's the weed again?
Thanks given by:
shiiiiiiiit
Thanks given by: