PLEASE fix your server whitelists..
The struggle..

Video Link

As a long term player of this game, who has never cheated, I should not have to have troubles like this just simply trying to play some pubs.

I have contacted ALOT of server owners to which only a tiny few have helped, most servers don't have any contact info at all.
I cant be the only one in this boat. UPDATE! YOUR! WHITELISTS! (Or don't use the TyD ones)
Thanks given by:
Or change your name?
Thanks given by:
His point is not that he can't get on, but that even though he has long been a respectable member of the community and of a respectable clan, he still cannot get on a lot of servers.
Thanks given by:
Dey just dont like pie
Thanks given by:
Myke I know you know how to use the forums properly. It's like you don't try.
Thanks given by:
MykeGregory -I have been trying to keep up with your ips, but I also update from Mousikos version of the Pi list...
Mousikos - Is it possible that your list is missing Myke's updated ips?
In any case, I went back through our pm's and fixed the list, again, Myke....
Lemme know if you still have problems...
Thanks given by:
Forever, me and blue are currently working out Pi whitelist issues. It's possible mine doesn't have his updated IPs. As it stand, my version of the whitelist is no longer available until further notice. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Also, sorry for the inconvenience, MykeG
Thanks given by:
(21 Feb 14, 02:57PM)MykeGregory Wrote: As a long term player of this game, who has never cheated, I should not have to have troubles like this just simply trying to play some pubs.

I have the following on my whitelist:
accept Pi_MykeGregory 85.211.0.0/16 2.124.0.0/16 176.0.0.0/8 94.7.0.0/16

Is this correct or do you have trouble connecting to gibbed.me servers? If it needs updating, simply PM me anytime.
Thanks given by:
(21 Feb 14, 05:41PM)Mousikos Wrote: Forever, me and blue are currently working out Pi whitelist issues. It's possible mine doesn't have his updated IPs. As it stand, my version of the whitelist is no longer available until further notice. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Also, sorry for the inconvenience, MykeG

If it helps, I'm using a whitelist for Pi, that blueberry provided me a few days ago.
Thanks given by:
RK, give us a few days to sort out the whitelist. Sorry.
Thanks given by:
(21 Feb 14, 04:12PM)DrauL Wrote: Myke I know you know how to use the forums properly. It's like you don't try.
Old post was old, and didnt help.

(21 Feb 14, 04:19PM)+f0r3v3r+ Wrote: MykeGregory -I have been trying to keep up with your ips..
And thanks again for that help. You were the "Very few" i mentioned earlier. :)
Thanks given by:
STOP USING WHITELISTS
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 14, 04:00AM)Waffles Wrote: STOP USING WHITELISTS

Might as well stop using blacklists then...
Thanks given by:
Thats not a sound argument. Eliminating whitelists would never catch out a legitimate clan player. If you wanted to stop impersonators, blacklists serve that purpose just fine. "Slippery slope" arguments need to stop being so popular.
Thanks given by:
i don't understand why you people care if someone impersonates you

its all a bit egotistical
Thanks given by:
whitelist is better than blacklist, therefore -X became so popular, it works. The problem of impersonating isnt in ego but in trust. I remember scripts of TyD for secret questions. Whitelist solves it, no need to worry if your teammate is really your teammate or trolling Undead.
Thanks given by:
you should know your teammates well enough to tell who they are.
Thanks given by:
Cant IP's just be removed from a whitelist to prevent this? And just have a Nick

EDIT: Also, My HOME IP address is still not whitelisted on some servers.
It is currently 88.110.10.103

I mostly play at my GFs house though. I'll post the IP when I'm next there.
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 14, 12:29PM)MykeGregory Wrote: Cant IP's just be removed from a whitelist to prevent this? And just have a Nick

Yes.
Thanks given by:
MykeG, I am now your friendly Pi whitelist manager. PM me your ranges.
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 14, 05:56PM)Mousikos Wrote: MykeG, I am now your friendly Pi whitelist manager. PM me your ranges.

Oh hey thanks!
Thanks given by:
Do you want me to add this one? 88.110.10.103
Thanks given by: