Inappropriate Nickname ?!
Yo, yesterday I decided to play some AC after ages. Downloaded 1.2 and tried to join the server "[ESP] AC FRANCE CTF #1 24/7" since it looks like it's the most popular server. As soon as I tried to change my nick to w00p|MeLonE I got kicked because of an "inappropriate nickname". Why's that? What makes my name being inappropriate?

regards, mel
Thanks given by:
Your tag. One is banned too, along with stuff like, 'inter' and 'match' iirc. Mr perrito's server?
Thanks given by:
PERROS blocks everything on his servers. Including the word "connect" and "xrd.me".
Thanks given by:
He also blacklists people whom he views as a threat (whether it'd be they're superior in skill, and he get's offended, down to a simple tbag/hi PERROS). Just don't worry with it. Be like the rest and add the server(s) to your hate list and move on.
Thanks given by:
i usually just slightly alter my tag and then join. ghost.1 ftw

wO0p|melone :D
Thanks given by:
I'd like to see his blacklist file xD
Thanks given by:
Im not on it, but the only advice I can give is; let him teabag you. j/k. Just combo and play fair and weird, I think he likes that im not sure, but he's always been cool with me
Thanks given by:
On the same server a player has been banned. Reason: Admin

The ping him was less than 250 and was without TK.

I questioned the admin lightly over what happened.

So: I also banned.

Admin Alias​​: PSD (if I'm not mistaken ...)
Thanks given by:
his servers say "ESP" but they really should say "DPRK"
#sickburn
Thanks given by:
I used to get banned there a lot, now i play only with knife and he doesnt ban me.
Thanks given by:
His server, his rules.
Try sending him a PM and ask.
He is a nice guy, some of you just keep pushing him to the point he dont care anymore and remove you from his server.
Thanks given by:
(15 Feb 14, 01:56PM)OpenSource Wrote: His server, his rules.
Try sending him a PM and ask.
He is a nice guy...

We all understand that, but there's also some of us he just despises for no reason (meaning we've done absolutely nothing wrong). :P
Thanks given by:
(15 Feb 14, 01:56PM)OpenSource Wrote:
I am against harming the freedom of all. But we need to think globally to take care the game . There are things that are obvious. When giving a kick or ban a player, it is necessary to say clearly the reason.
( a good one reason) This is a public server and is appearing in the official MasterServer.

If the server administrator to act like an idiot, the game will be seen by all as a stupid game. This happens in other games and the result is not good.

Who should send a PM to him are the admins of the game. It is their responsibility. ...(censoring myself)
It is more correct to talk with the owner of the server rather than simply block this server in MasterServer.

(sry, maybe not my business, but just my opinion, can i?)

We are at a time that we must protect the game that kind of bad publicity.
Everyone knows that this attitude is wrong.
Definitely we do not need that kind of server running in this way.
Thanks given by:
I may agree with 1Cap actually OMG /suicide
Thanks given by:
I was there when PSO kicked a guy with the reason:admin, and after 1Cap said reason:admin? kkkk or something like that PSO kicked him too. Dunno, if I would to put myself in PSO shoes , and the first player annoys me so much I kick him, I'd prolly kick the guy who questions my reasons, too. I'm not saying I approve, but I kinda understand.
Thanks given by:
The question is not that. I also understand. The point is not to understand but if this is correct.
And this is not!
It's a shooter and death, but it is a game. Hatred and harmful behaviors or bullying should not be treated as normal.
A server administrator must be balanced, intelligent and promote fun.
Thanks given by:
(16 Feb 14, 02:07PM)RKTnoob Wrote: I was there when PSO kicked a guy with the reason:admin, and after 1Cap said reason:admin? kkkk or something like that PSO kicked him too. Dunno, if I would to put myself in PSO shoes , and the first player annoys me so much I kick him, I'd prolly kick the guy who questions my reasons, too. I'm not saying I approve, but I kinda understand.

Believe me, you were kicked or banned by him also:D
Thanks given by:
probably whitelist, PM him about whitelist ... he will react if you didnt troll on his server ...
Thanks given by:
I'm not whitelisted on that server either I don't think.
OR THE TyD LADDER SERVERS!
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the fast replys! :)
Thanks given by:
(16 Feb 14, 11:01PM)MykeGregory Wrote: I'm not whitelisted on that server either I don't think.
OR THE TyD LADDER SERVERS!

Quote: WakaWaka Server
04-02-2014 12:19 PM
by pwnage

Pi_ Whitelist
09-12-2013 02:08 AM
by Mousikos

Yeah. TYD wut? This is after someone on tyd said "good thing you're not on whitelist. probably a bunch of hackers anyway". peope need to stop using tyd whitelist
Thanks given by:
@|HP| I did get kicked, but not banned.

People are people, and if you all expect them to be fair and neutral, you could also expect that money will start falling from the sky tomorrow. He has the admin there, so his word is final. If you don't like his style and reasoning, you can go play somewhere else. Be assured that the worse his behaviour is, the less players will play there in the long run. Still, I don't see a mass of people complaining about him, so give him some leeway, nobody is perfect. If you want some tolerance for yourself, try giving some too, who knows, it might just work.
Thanks given by:
(15 Feb 14, 02:16AM)M__Stayla Wrote: As soon as I tried to change my nick to w00p|MeLonE I got kicked because of an "inappropriate nickname". Why's that?
I spoke to PERROS this morning. It's not his server, BTW, but a friend's. He does have control of the configuration, though. He says w00p is not blocked, and that you were caught by the ban on oNe clan. He's going to look into it.
Quote:"[ESP] AC FRANCE CTF #1 24/7"...looks like it's the most popular server.
This speaks volumes. You may not always agree with PERROS, and the server doesn't even have the best quality connection, but an attentive admin who gets rid of cheats and trolls without any fuss is often what certain players are looking for.
Thanks given by:
And why is one banned ? Everyone know that we all are nice and kind guys
Thanks given by:
I wouldnt take that argument to perros. Its enough for us to know that we are wonderful people.
Thanks given by: