Autoteam
I'm sorry, this is I think my 3rd topic regarding this.

I thought it was going to be fixed with 1.2 but I was wrong. I don't mean to complain, I really do love this game - but it's unplayable when you are constantly being switched. I know some people don't care about pubs and that's fine, regardless of the fact you need them to produce decent clan players - but I would just like to know if this is on the agenda.

Thanks.
Thanks given by:
I hear ya on this one (I was switched 5 times in one game due to autoteam -_-). Seriously hope this is looked into.
Thanks given by:
Yes, fucking autoteam, the other day I was about to score a flag in a public game where one single flag was gold (I really was enjoying it, very closed game), so after doing miracles to get the flag out the the contrary base I was about to score (like ten cubes of distance max) when all of a sudden bang! fucking autoteam triggered, then some lucky fucker just spawned, picked the flag and scored like a boss (his name, unarmed), send my congratulations to whomever wrote the code, good job.
Thanks given by:
This is why IRC is alive to inter. I do not think this should be touched, just my opinion, but this would kill a server sometimes if it were not enabled. Ive seen many games where it actually helped and made the game enjoyable for all. We've all had those crappy moments. Welcome to AC

Edit: I hate it when there is a super team just trashing the team I'm on. Don't bow out, just wait for auto-team :P
Thanks given by:
It was fine in 1.04 though. I never saw a game so unbalanced, and when it was looking that way, people changed teams to even the player count. I'm constantly seeing people join public games only to quit when they realise all the hard work they've put towards their team winning/catching up to the leading team is nulled.

What bothers me the most though, is that it doesn't just balance players - it balances the scores. Whats the point of that? A team is always going to win and a team is going to lose, it's part of the game. So even when teams are even, it still switches people, even if the winning team is only up by a few frags/flags. And like I said before - simply switching an entire team in a 3v3 from RSVF to CLA or vice versa makes no sense.
Thanks given by: