[Map] King Of The Hill 2
[Image: f5HeN9F.png]
*Click on the image to download
Pretty good for competitive ctf on a full server.
Thanks given by:
A really nice little map again. Good job dude.
Thanks given by:
nice map. :)
Thanks given by:
Thanks guys.
Thanks given by:
If I understand well, the gameplay for this kind of map is the oposite of what I did in the past for bots?

The map looks really nice and you made a good use of Nieb's textures BTW.
I think the map needs some walls to make the difference between the skymap and the playable map, I know here there is a problem with the Cube Engine because you already used heightfields on the floor, what you can do is to delete the heighfields all along the wall you are going to add or just to use a texture that fits well with a "stairs-wall" like I did in the past on ac_palenque because I already encountered this problem. I can't show you the exact wall from my computer, but I've found a screenshot (not perfect still).

The texture is probably on Akimbo trough ac_palenque files.
Thanks given by:
Hey Think3r, theres something that I found last night is that the symap is too bright. would you change that. I like the skymap but maybe you could make it less "burning eyes"? :P and add some non solid walls on the side.?
Thanks given by:
I Have started doing the walls I've tried out the heightfield way first.
[Image: RjHLZ7C.png]
Going to try the stairs wall method on the other side to see which i think looks best.

I'll see what I can do about the skymap,since it doesn't look that bright on my screen.I think it has something to do with the ambient light,I'll have to double check in-game.
Thanks given by:
aahh that ...... hedge / pivet?? looks great, maybe erasing the pillars would look better, i guess?

set your gamma to 100 (default) and correct the lights if you think that is dark. idk. but it was a little bright so I don't think you need to edit them. about the skymap, just adjust the bright, nothing more.

good mappĂ­ng
Thanks given by: