The Assault Cube Clan Community
I created this site to help clans set up clan battles, host tournaments, help people find clans, and more. Pretty much its a league, I'm not sure if there already are leagues, but this is one for clans of all skill levels. Sign up your clan and set up battles soon.

Here is how I would like people to set up battles or scrims:

Battles will count as points on a tournament ladder. Scrims are just clan matches for fun. Every battle should be best 2 out of 3. Scrims can be anything. To apply to battle someone do this. I will use random made up clans for these. One clan will pick the map and mode, the other will pick if they want CLA or RSVF.

_tty_ Ac Desert TOSOK/ {guy} CLA
{guy} Ac Shint CTF/ _tty_ RSVF
_tty_ Ac Douze SURV/ {guy} CLA

And you set up time and date. The Clan LEader of each clan must agree to the mpas modes and factions.

ACCC.FORUMWISE.COM- Assault Cube Clan Community Website. There is a chat there as well as forums. Pm on this site or ACCC site or reply to me on this post if you have any questions.
Thanks given by:
Sounds like a good idea. Organized at least.
Thanks given by:
I been waiting for someone to make this kind of battle organizer.
Thanks given by:
dunno if this is necessary for this game... here players organize battles in 1 or 2 minutes
Thanks given by:
This is a great idea, I think.

I wouldn't mind entering {CE}. But i'll need to recruit some more players before we enter the tournament. :)
Thanks given by: