Im gonna make a clan called , [NS] NOOB slaugter
Hello. ANYONE WANNA JOIN? NO NEED TO APPLY FOR IT LIKEA JOB JUST CHOOSE THE APPROPIATE SERVER AND THE DECISION WILL BE MADE THERE AND THEN!
Thanks given by:
It's been done.
What's your warning level like?
Thanks given by:
(24 Jan 14, 01:31PM)DrauL Wrote: It's been done.
What's your warning level like?
Mine is 0% anyway i ment i might make a clan.

What is the warning level?
Thanks given by:
(24 Jan 14, 01:59PM)killerjoe Wrote: What is the warning level?

if your level of awesomeness gets too high your warning level increases because the mods are afraid of you because you are that awesome.

the goal is to reach 100% awesome warning level as quick as possible
Thanks given by:
Undead always wins at this :(
Thanks given by:
//Here, killerjoe, you can add this to your clan server's nicknameblacklist.cfg - It will protect your tag from being used inappropriately...
Thanks given by:
isnt it a prerequisite to be in |KH| that you have to be banned on ac forums 3 times? that's what i heard.
Thanks given by:
(24 Jan 14, 08:51PM)+f0r3v3r+ Wrote: //Here, killerjoe, you can add this to your clan server's nicknameblacklist.cfg - It will protect your tag from being used inappropriately...
i dont have a server yet im a bit concerned about sercurity issues and i need some simple help on how to make one on ubuntu 12.04 so can somebody help me
Thanks given by:
(24 Jan 14, 10:15PM)Waffles Wrote: isnt it a prerequisite to be in |KH| that you have to be banned on ac forums 3 times? that's what i heard.

No just twice. I have confirmed 100% as I am KH Alumni.

(25 Jan 14, 12:51AM)killerjoe Wrote: i dont have a server yet im a bit concerned about sercurity issues

Yeah you don't want to have a hacker delete your files. Thats why all us pros buy servers so we can protect ourselves. Firewalls dont stop hackers.
Thanks given by:
(25 Jan 14, 01:42AM)DrauL Wrote:
(24 Jan 14, 10:15PM)Waffles Wrote: isnt it a prerequisite to be in |KH| that you have to be banned on ac forums 3 times? that's what i heard.

No just twice. I have confirmed 100% as I am KH Alumni.

(25 Jan 14, 12:51AM)killerjoe Wrote: i dont have a server yet im a bit concerned about sercurity issues

Yeah you don't want to have a hacker delete your files. Thats why all us pros buy servers so we can protect ourselves. Firewalls dont stop hackers.
This is why im recruting now when i dont have a server yet cos i thought, if i recrute first then i could get help of my clan members.

and i just thought what if you made a seprate user to play ac maybe if u do that there will be no files to delete?
Thanks given by:
maybe but what if they delete system files and you need to reinstall your OS?
Thanks given by:
(25 Jan 14, 12:51PM)DrauL Wrote: maybe but what if they delete system files and you need to reinstall your OS?
ill just encrypt my home folder
Thanks given by:
what a smart choice of tag
Thanks given by:
Thank you
Thanks given by:
(25 Jan 14, 01:23PM)Robtics Wrote: what a smart choice of tag

V61
Thanks given by:
(24 Jan 14, 01:23PM)killerjoe Wrote: Hello. ANYONE WANNA JOIN? NO NEED TO APPLY FOR IT LIKEA JOB JUST CHOOSE THE APPROPIATE SERVER AND THE DECISION WILL BE MADE THERE AND THEN!

I wanna join
Thanks given by:
(24 Jan 14, 01:23PM)killerjoe Wrote: Hello. ANYONE WANNA JOIN? NO NEED TO APPLY FOR IT LIKEA JOB JUST CHOOSE THE APPROPIATE SERVER AND THE DECISION WILL BE MADE THERE AND THEN!

[Image: ecrORBp.jpg]

inb4 all caps = yelling

btw gl hf.
Thanks given by:

Greetings. I'd like to give you a bit of friendly advice. I remember a time when I felt the way you do about clans (I've been around for some time), but let me just say that there is a good reason why many clans have a lengthy and/or difficult process for joining. Firstly, if _anyone_ can join, then those outside your clan won't take you very seriously. More importantly, most clans are a tight-knit group, and you want to get to know people before you let them into that circle. Also importantly, however, if joining the clan is no big deal, then in most cases, leaving won't be a big deal either. I'm speaking from experience when I say that if you make a clan in that fashion, you may get a small number of people who really care about the clan, but the majority of the people you enlist will be drifters, clan hoppers, those who randomly vanish, the unskilled, and those who haven't been around AC terribly long.

I would recommend against making a clan all of a sudden. Unless I'm mistaken, you're somewhat new around here. It would be best if you waited for a while, got more acquainted with how things go. Also, it would be best if you had a plan, as making up things as you go often works fine at first, but turns out poorly later.

Of course, you don't have to listen to what I have to say; I'm certainly not the wisest nor the smartest around, nor am I the most experienced.

Regardless, if you do decide to make a new clan, then I wish the best of luck to you, sir or madam. Good Day. :)
Thanks given by:
(×çGL×) AnInnocentBystander : hes been at it for like an hour
Thanks given by:
Well first of all its sir hence killerJOE now second of all when people want to join then thay cant make the decision either i or ill have another clan member to advise me

FATE
meet me at cocacola16oz i dont know what time it will be in your place but when the time when you trial will be 20:00gmt (grenich mean time) that will be in england.
Thanks given by:
(26 Jan 14, 11:19AM)killerjoe Wrote: FATE
meet me at cocacola16oz i dont know what time it will be in your place but when the time when you trial will be 20:00gmt (grenich mean time) that will be in england.

You know he was being sarcastic right...? He's in =mys= ffs.
Thanks given by:
(27 Jan 14, 01:32AM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote:
(26 Jan 14, 11:19AM)killerjoe Wrote: FATE

You know he was being sarcastic right...? He's in =mys= ffs.

:|

Still, I beseech thee, Sir Killerjoe, to a duel. For I yearn to probe thine competence.

You shall find me reposing in IRC.
Thanks given by:
Inb4 he votes camper for his pick.
Thanks given by:
this clan is too op, i prolly wouldn't be accepted :/
Thanks given by:
(27 Jan 14, 02:40AM)PhaNtom Wrote: Inb4 he votes camper for his pick.

ez win m8
Thanks given by:
Thy will beet you with my knife of destiny sir Fate.

Thy used to have a sword mod for thy knife, sir Fate.
Thanks given by:
I am canceling the clan becouse ive realised it is to much for me that dosent mean im canceling the duel with sir Fate.
Thanks given by:
3 days and 30 minutes? is this a new record?
Thanks given by:
Hahahahhaahahahah
Thanks given by:
Assault Cube World Records gogogogo
Thanks given by: