Some explanations
yes.
Thanks given by:
(17 Jan 14, 12:29AM)Andrez Wrote: PS: according to your profile title, "Always do what is right!", you should GTFO.
Thanks given by:
So, i must report you again...

Posted by DeathCrew77 - Today 23:38
"PS: according to your profile title, "Always do what is right!", you should GTFO."

Thanks given by:
DeathCrew77 has had his PM facility withdrawn.
Thanks given by:
(28 Jan 14, 10:12AM)jamz Wrote: DeathCrew77 has had his PM facility withdrawn.

On a similar note, DeathCrew77 (as of Today, 03:12AM) is now the head of our complaints department. Please PM him all of your complaints with AC.
Thanks given by:
(28 Jan 14, 08:48PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote:
(28 Jan 14, 10:12AM)jamz Wrote: DeathCrew77 has had his PM facility withdrawn.

On a similar note, DeathCrew77 (as of Today, 03:12AM) is now the head of our complaints department. Please PM him all of your complaints with AC.

1x1 ACR? Show me your skills
Thanks given by:
ACR sucks dick
Thanks given by:
So if I post some private messages offending me, why would you take it as legit without verifying it directly by viewing my private messages, whether by using my password or accessing directly to the db? In that case, are my private messages really private?
Let's dance tap.
Thanks given by:
(13 Jan 14, 10:47PM)Cemer Wrote: krayce?
Nothing much important, I just got banned for sexual harassment toward Lucas;
So guys don't talk with me...
I can rape you one day LOL!
Thanks given by:
“Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned.”

― Chuck Palahniuk
Thanks given by:
(07 Feb 14, 10:18PM)Krayce Wrote: Nothing much important, I just got banned for sexual harassment toward Lucas;
So guys don't talk with me...
I can rape you one day LOL!

Hi

[Image: tumblr_l8mqbfuAiD1qd500f.png]
Thanks given by: