Some explanations
Well, this is not another 'goodbye kthanxcry4meplx' thread, I just want to explain something. As you know, I was a moderator, mostly because I was experienced in AC, and never given any kind of problem to anyone, and so on (hell, still reminding you that I probably released most translated stuff than anyone else, but nvm*). In sunto, I'm not a moderator anymore because of the blasphemy stuff, but seriously I wouldn't have done all of that if I wasn't tired of all of this stuff.

Let's face it, AC has jumped the shark long time ago, and I lost interest, also, I have never done anything moderator-wise, except some little warns, etc; I also asked long time ago to be lifted from moderating these forums, because I don't really have any idea on how to and also no time (studying Civil Engineering (y)), but those great guys decided to still keep me up, and I'm thankful for it.

Well, that's all, I kinda felt giving some explanations, blasphemy and everything was just pure nonsense fun to me. I am no psycho or somewhat, I just don't give a fuck of anyone/anything, and I also have never been a true 'problem', so that's all.

Gonna smoke some pot.

*and none of that hard work has never been considered so far, so a big mid-finger raises for that :D
Thanks given by:
can i have your moderator power?

(italian pot sucks :D)
Thanks given by:
No idea what's that blasphemy you're talking about but I've never had problems with you and always respected your work as (amongst other helpful moves) moderator on AKIMBO from the early days (and that's quite a few years back).
Just take that position as a sign of trust and not as a strain, have that big spliff and relax man.
Remember that this was all made for fun in the first place, so keep it that way ;)
Thanks given by:
The blasphemy is referring to the thread about blasphemy he created lol
Thanks given by:
Mod job up for grabs? kthx
Thanks given by:
"Well, this is not another 'goodbye kthanxcry4meplx' thread..."

Nah, it is a "goodbye kthanxcry4meplx thread"

but np, really

just lets play some nice games togheter

have fun and wait the next version and crew
Thanks given by:
bye! no hard feelings. hope u mature in the next 10 years because otherwise you're going to make some people's lives unnecessarily hard.

also, to the people begging for mod power, i highly doubt we actually need any more moderators, unless i am le moderator xDDDDDDDD
Thanks given by:
oh lol undy u so foni
Thanks given by:
(09 Jan 14, 07:26PM)Andrez Wrote: I am no psycho or somewhat, I just don't give a fuck of anyone/anything,
Thanks for explaining that you are a sociopath.
Thanks given by:
(09 Jan 14, 07:50PM)Marti Wrote: (italian pot sucks :D)
I know, infact I never said it was Italian. :D

(09 Jan 14, 10:11PM)Cleaner Wrote: [...]

(09 Jan 14, 10:27PM)Marti Wrote: The blasphemy is referring to the thread about blasphemy he created lol
I was talking about those PORCO DIO's etc. Never wondered what it means? :P

(10 Jan 14, 01:16AM)1Cap Wrote: "Well, this is not another 'goodbye kthanxcry4meplx' thread..."

Nah, it is a "goodbye kthanxcry4meplx thread"
It isn't. I never said I left AC. Oh God, not only you can't spell a single English word, you can't even read. Stay at home, boy. :|

(10 Jan 14, 11:46AM)pweaks Wrote:
(09 Jan 14, 07:26PM)Andrez Wrote: I am no psycho or somewhat, I just don't give a fuck of anyone/anything,
Thanks for explaining that you are a sociopath.
Whatever.
Thanks given by:
(09 Jan 14, 07:26PM)Andrez Wrote: Well, that's all, I kinda felt giving some explanations, blasphemy and everything was just pure nonsense fun to me. I am no psycho or somewhat, I just don't give a fuck of anyone/anything, and I also have never been a true 'problem', so that's all.

Gonna smoke some pot.
[Image: 44720638.jpg]
Don't take it to the first degree, you made a mistake that's all...
You have just to respect others religions in the world now and your own opinion need to stay in your mind, all simply.
Thanks given by:
I remember when we spammed your one Atheism thread with Jesus pictures. Good times.
Thanks given by:
Jesus loves you!

[img]
Thanks given by:
(10 Jan 14, 11:46AM)pweaks Wrote: Thanks for explaining that you are a sociopath.
Maybe he's a sociopath, but we are always waiting an explaination about your psychopath thread (jk).

(10 Jan 14, 02:57PM)Cleaner Wrote: [image]
Take it off plz!
Thanks given by:
I actually know what porco dio means lol

Aaand can we report cleaner now for religious bs? Lol
Thanks given by:
I'm not a sociopath. Sociopathy is a true mental disorder which includes a large range of disturbs, while I just don't give any fuck about other people, that's all; please, be sure you know what you're talking about before bullshitting around, or I may say you are a retard just by reading some posts. Just saying, I'm not saying anything like that, but it'd be quite annoying.

@ Krayce: no 'degrees', I'm just giving a reasonable explanation of my (disruptive?) behaviour. And since those are 'opinions', I am free to tell mine while you're free to tell yours, it's just that we may not think the same about it.
Thanks given by:
(10 Jan 14, 04:22PM)Krayce Wrote:
(10 Jan 14, 02:57PM)Cleaner Wrote: [image]
Take it off plz!

Why? It's just a bloody light switch.

(10 Jan 14, 04:24PM)Marti Wrote: Aaand can we report cleaner now for religious bs? Lol

And you actually did! I don't believe this... Pathetic you are, in fact the both of you are!
Thanks given by:
(10 Jan 14, 04:34PM)Andrez Wrote: while I just don't give any fuck about other people

societies cannot function properly if nobody gives a fuck about anyone else. hence the label "antisocial" or "sociopath". nobody is insulting you, they're just making very observant comments regarding your behaviour.
Thanks given by:
Cleaner you're an idiot. If you were here beside me I would kick your ass until your ear be confused with your heel.
And that would not be of hatred, would only be a life lesson for you.
You and other moderators of this forum are the reason the level has lowered so much.

Why do not you handle your little joke and shows some demented buddy that you have.
Talking about religion is only possible for people with a higher intellectual level. Certainly not for people like you.
Thanks given by:
(10 Jan 14, 06:58PM)Cleaner Wrote: Why? It's just a bloody light switch.
Yeah, just turn off this light lmao! ^_^
Thanks given by:
@ 1Cap, maybe a week ban will teach you not to insult me and other moderators.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 44731552.jpg]
Idiot/Kick your ass is not a "real" insult... try to forgive this, even if in his description it write <<We do not forget>> lawl;
*Peace all no war and GO HUMANITY* kkk!
Thanks given by:
This is absurd, you show the Jesus is the pedophile, he responses by calling you idiot, and you ban him ... and all because andrez is some akimbo moderator... i can accept some trolling religious people but banning for their reaction ??
Thanks given by:
(10 Jan 14, 07:08PM)Undead Wrote:
(10 Jan 14, 04:34PM)Andrez Wrote: while I just don't give any fuck about other people

societies cannot function properly if nobody gives a fuck about anyone else. hence the label "antisocial" or "sociopath". nobody is insulting you, they're just making very observant comments regarding your behaviour.
Sociopathy is still a mental disorder, while antisociality is just one of the possible causes of sociopathy, which can not be considered such if there aren't other causes involved. Please hence, antisocial != sociopath.
And by the way, if saying 'you are sociopath' is not an insult but a 'label', would you be offended if I call you 'retard'? Just for label purposes.

(10 Jan 14, 08:06PM)Alien Wrote: This is absurd, you show the Jesus is the pedophile, he responses by calling you idiot, and you ban him ... and all because andrez is some akimbo moderator... i can accept some trolling religious people but banning for their reaction ??
._.'?

This is not about me, it's just about Cleaner and 1Cap, I'm not involved in this. And anyway, I had my 60% warning + mod power revoke for my behaviour, so bitch please, stahp.
Thanks given by:
Well, this well meaning thread just flipped to BS.

If anyone wants to legitimately comment on it, please do. Otherwise bugger off. Yes, talking to you Cleaner, 1Cap, Krayce, and others.
Thanks given by:
(10 Jan 14, 07:22PM)Cleaner Wrote: @ 1Cap, maybe a week ban will teach you not to insult me and other moderators.

okay what the hell
Thanks given by:
(10 Jan 14, 07:29PM)Krayce Wrote: Idiot/Kick your ass is not a "real" insult...

ok, thanks, idiot

seriously cleaner just posted a fucking picture, it's not insulting/targeting anyone, if you don't find it funny then okay but just don't insult him back thanks.

i also like how 1cap fight for freedom of speech suddenly stops when religions are mentioned. not even targeted, just mentioned.

nobody is saying jesus is the pedophile alien, you know what those who do not believe in any religion usually don't give a fuck about religions and anything they might say about it should not be taken as seriously as you think.
Thanks given by:
(10 Jan 14, 06:58PM)Cleaner Wrote: And you actually did! I don't believe this... Pathetic you are, in fact the both of you are!

Why am i pathetic? You know very well what you wanted to say with that image, and its religious harassment. Dont give a bs reason that you werent. Apparently i am pathetic because i report someone who broke the rules.

If andrez got warning points you should also get some for this.

Soz RR
Thanks given by:
Here's my thinking. 1Cap is known for creating shit, stirring it and spreading it like Nutella. His insults were uncalled for but I feel the ban wasn't the right method of action to take against him. I've lowered his ban time and added on a nice warning for him meaning future bans will be the cause of his new warning level if he continues his behaviors.

And for cleaner, stop reporting the post and get over it. Cleaner posted a very subtle and not so offensive image. He also isn't known for such actions and has a greater buffer than many of you, for now.

As for Andrez, I don't believe this was the first time he's done something of a circle jerk.

Marti closed the thread and ninja'd my post, woo
Thanks given by: