Poll: Are you blasphemous?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
PORCO DIO!
38.46%
5 38.46%
A lot
15.38%
2 15.38%
Average, only when strictly needed
7.69%
1 7.69%
No, because I'm a p00r(e) christian :B
7.69%
1 7.69%
No, because god doesn't exist
30.77%
4 30.77%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Blasphemy...How often?
Come on, you can't hide, god iz wutcheen yoo!
Thanks given by:
As an athiest, what's blasphemy?
Thanks given by:
Can't vote cuz there's no option that fits :(
Thanks given by:
Jesus Christ was the best illusionist of his time IMO...
Maybe like him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WyoenjZAZw
(jk)!
Thanks given by:
Idk. once, on some server I said to a random player who was crying due to lag:

"Go cry to the church."

and then Zarj eliminate me from his friends on Facebook. hehe

Edit:
Zarj, if you are reading this... I'm sorry , man. It just I couldn't resist. My whole family is religious. I'm the only black sheep.
Thanks given by:
i dont like this thread and i want to say this.
Thanks given by:
(05 Jan 14, 03:17AM)1Cap Wrote: i dont like this thread and i want to say this.

I love you.
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
(05 Jan 14, 03:20AM)PhaNtom Wrote:

I love you.

And i love him more <3
Thanks given by:
atheist angst
Thanks given by:
It''s sad to see how a blasphemy thread can turn gay so fast...
Thanks given by:
(05 Jan 14, 04:12AM)ElCrema Wrote: It''s sad to see how a blasphemy thread can turn gay so fast...

Tell that to my 2000+ Asian women online now!
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-7405-post...#pid144964
Thanks given by:
i tip my fedora to thee sir
[Image: k5HP5el.jpg]

but in all seriousness

[Image: zhjQ0uU.png]

you would think the mods would read their own rules...
Thanks given by:
Lel undead
Thanks given by:
(05 Jan 14, 07:16AM)Undead Wrote: but in all seriousness

[Image: zhjQ0uU.png]

you would think the mods would read their own rules...
I did, actually, but suddenly this occurred.
[Image: give_a_fuck_o_meter_by_screendsk-d3ibnq5.gif]

This was also a test to see how many Ned Flanders there were out there, and...Expectations were right, lol.

PS: oh, by the way, no one still voted "...I'm a p00re christian", rather than that, there are more blasphemous people than expected, so tell me sir Undead, who am I actually insulting? :S
Thanks given by:
Christians
Thanks given by:
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Thanks given by:
(05 Jan 14, 02:02PM)Andrez Wrote: This was also a test to see how many Ned Flanders there were out there, and...Expectations were right, lol.

PS: oh, by the way, no one still voted "...I'm a p00re christian", rather than that, there are more blasphemous people than expected, so tell me sir Undead, who am I actually insulting? :S

its pointless to argue with an idiot, but i'll bite in the hopes a mod with a moral compass will send some warning points to Andrez. if nobody actually does it; well, it'll just prove my point concerning the uselessness of the report system.

the tone of your post, and certain statements therein, are extremely condescending towards religious people, and if i was a christian or a muslim i'd feel relatively offended and disenfranchised. i'm an atheist, but i don't feel the need to be an asshole to people because of what they believe in. learn to be compassionate to people, regardless of what they believe in, or how stupid you might think their beliefs are.

atheists tend to make up the majority of vocal people on the internet from what i've seen, but that doesn't give you the right to stamp on religious people.

furthermore, that particular forum rule is in place so stupid and nonsensical arguments over religion, like this one, never take place.

please, if you want to indulge in your superiority complex, keep it off the AC forums and head over to /r/atheism. nobody wants to hear it here.
Thanks given by:
Good Guy Undead
Thanks given by:
I was going to post a picture of my "He-shouldn't-be-a-mod-O-meter" but it exploded due to shite overload.

A Mod breaking the rules well who would of thought it!
Thanks given by:
Andrez 100% Respect <3
Thanks given by:
(05 Jan 14, 03:33PM)pweaks Wrote: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Yes, I just recently watched Pulp Fiction too.

Thanks given by:
(05 Jan 14, 08:15PM)RandumKiwi Wrote:
(05 Jan 14, 03:33PM)pweaks Wrote: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Yes, I just recently watched Pulp Fiction too.

Such a great delivery from Samuel L. Jackson.

Though I haven't watched it recently. But now I have to.
Thanks given by:
(05 Jan 14, 02:02PM)Andrez Wrote: who am I actually insulting? :S

You sir Andrez, are actually insulting me. Quite a mod... Gj AC "community"
Thanks given by:
I'm going to call a review of his status of a forum mod. He also was warned.

/closed.
Thanks given by:
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?sea...ersion=NIV
Thanks given by: